That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Many readers wrote and asked if I could extend this story to reach beyond. I have written a few chapters that I will call Book II, The Next Year.

At the close of their meeting the previous afternoon, the U.S. Attorney asked them to return the next morning to discuss travel plans. Jill and Emma both preferred a smaller city that was near, but not connected to, a large city. Kyle didn't care, as long it was not some tiny burg in the middle of nowhere.

Phillip Murdock, the U.S. Attorney in charge of their relocation efforts, encouraged them to meet with the travel agent assigned to his department. The travel agent had previously assisted families in their quest to select relocation sites. After listening to their preferences and ideas, she recommended cities in Oregon, Vermont and Tennessee. She also offered to arrange their flights and hotels as well as anything else they may need. They were about to return home to pack some clothes for the trip when Mr. Murdock told them that they would be accompanied to their home and for the duration of the trip.

"It will be for your protection," he said. "These men are trained to protect yet are completely unobtrusive."

They travelled together in two large black SUVs. "Completely unobtrusive he said. This looks like a presidential motorcade to me," Kyle complained to the driver of his car.

"It's just the way it has to be on short notice, Mr. Winston."

"It will be okay, Kyle," Jill said. "We are not staying there that long."

But sometimes, it just doesn't work out that way. As they pulled into the driveway, they could see that the screen door at the kitchen had broken away from its hinges.

"Did we have a bad storm here last night?" Jill asked.

"I don't think so," Emma replied. Three of the Marshalls from the second car were running toward the house while two others positioned themselves near Jill and Emma. Kyle managed to follow the first one into the house, much to the chagrin of Marshall that he displaced. Almost immediately, the intercom radios worn by each of their protectors crackled with the news of serious trouble.

"Keep the women outside. They don't need to see this." After a moment, the word "clear" was heard from several voices as they checked through the house. With that, the Marshall protecting Kyle released him from his protective cover. Kyle took two more steps forward into the kitchen and stopped. Miss Lottie was seated in a straight back wooden chair staring at him, except that her body was tied to the chair, her hands hung by her sides and she was very, very dead.

"They pulled her fingernails out. Sometimes they do that thinking the person will give them the information they need," the Marshall told Kyle. "It looks like she didn't tell them anything."

"She didn't have anything to tell. She didn't know where we were. How the hell could this have happened? She didn't know anything. She was just our cook! Was this done by Camelia and her companion?" Kyle was furious, venting and railing in his frustration and anger.

"Look, I know you don't like this protection stuff, but we've been assigned to protect you, so let us do our jobs, okay?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.