That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When Kyle got home from school that Friday afternoon, he received a message that he was to go directly to the airport, instead of to the James' residence. He quickly threw some clothes in his duffle, kissed Emma and Jill goodbye and headed out to pick up Jason. Twenty minutes later, they were at the small airport on the outskirts of town. The only plane anywhere near the building looked like a small regional jet except that it was all white with gold trim and Kyle noticed the image of a Hawkeye painted on the nose of the plane.

"Holy cow, Jason, can you believe that's his plane?"

Dr. James met them as they passed thought the gate area and Kyle introduced Jason to him. Mrs. James appeared from somewhere, and Kyle made that introduction as well. Sarah was nowhere to be seen.

"Well, let's get on board so that we can get going. Lots to do when we get there."

"Is Sarah not coming? I thought she wanted to see the campus also."

"No," Mrs. James responded, "She said that she had a large homework project to complete, so she decided to skip this trip."

They were in the air about forty minutes, give or take, the extra time necessary to fly around a nasty storm that developed earlier in the day. When they landed, a very large black SUV was waiting for them, on the ramp, and an Iowa City police car escorted them to their hotel. The boys were impressed, so much so that they actually said nothing once they got in the car. As they entered the hotel, two very attractive young girls welcomed them; Kyle guessed them to be just a couple years older than he and Jason. Once they were registered, Dr. James spoke quietly to Kyle.

"Kyle, here is three hundred dollars cash. Why don't you and Jason invite the girls to dinner? They'll know a nice restaurant. Just meet us downstairs tomorrow morning at eight for breakfast."

"Yes sir. Thank you. We'll see you then."

Jason was a bit taken aback by the arrangements but quickly fell into step with his teammate. Not one to pass up a free meal with a cute girl, he quickly warmed to the evening, regaling the girls with tales of their championship football team. The girls were polite, and even appeared to care; their role for the evening was to entertain two top football prospects, and they were perfectly willing to listen to anything, if it made those guys happy.

What made Jason and Kyle even happier was returning to their room after dinner and an hour of dancing at a local club. The room was actually a two-room suite, something the girls probably knew, but surprised both the boys. The young lady with Kyle, Angie McWilliams was first through the door, and immediately wanted to know which room was Kyle's. The boy's luggage remained in the entryway of the room, where the bellhop had placed it. As Kyle grabbed his duffle, Angie grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into one of the bedrooms.

As she closed the door behind them she said, "Say 'Good night, Jason'."

Kyle called out, "Good night, Jason" and as he did, he realized that Angie McWilliams was already naked and on the bed, waiting for him.

"Welcome to Iowa City and the University of Iowa, Big Boy," Angie said, mimicking an old movie the title of which she could never remember. When he undressed, she added, "And you are a big boy, aren't you!"

Angie McWilliams received an A plus from Kyle in her role as a hostess and individual charged with making him feel welcome to the campus. She was certainly cute, had a terrific figure, although she shaved her pubes bare, something that Kyle did not like, and had absolutely no reservations about doing anything, anyway. Once during the night, after they had both fallen asleep, she awakened him and rode him to two more orgasms. In the morning, she was all over him again, and dropped to her knees in the shower and took him there.

Kyle and Jason said their good-byes to the girls before they hurried down to breakfast with Dr. and Mrs. James. In the elevator Kyle said, "It's too bad they couldn't hang with us all day."

Jason responded, "I'm not sure I could handle another round with her. I'm exhausted. I've never met a girl like her before. My God. She would and did do everything. They sure don't act that way on any date I've ever been on."

Dr. James met them at the elevator before Kyle could respond. "Well, boys, I hope you had a great evening with the girls. I know Angie McWilliams pretty well, and she can be a lot of fun. After breakfast, we'll head over to the campus and I will give you a short walking tour of the important areas. Then maybe we can find time to have a short meeting with the Coach before he has to get ready for today's game. I know he wants to see you both. When we're done with him, I'm sure that he will have someone show you through the athletic complex. You will be surprised!"

"Will we get any time to talk with the players?"

"Yes, Jason, you will. After the tour is over, you can go into the locker room as they start to get ready and you are welcome to stay as long as you'd like. The only thing we can't let you do is sit on the bench during the game. That's against recruiting rules. So when you get hungry, come on out and find me and we'll have some lunch in the Stadium Club. It's a private dining facility upstairs."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.