That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sarah met Kyle as he pulled into the drive of the James' home. He continued to be amazed at the enormity of the building. To him, it looked like it could be a clubhouse at a golf course or something like that. In addition, it was not just the size of the house that was impressive, the grounds, and the wrought iron fence that seemed to go on forever; everything about it just made him want to say "Wow!"

Sarah was dressed up, much more so than Kyle was. Her dress was very flattering, and her overall appearance was very impressive. She really is a very pretty girl, he thought to himself, just no boobs.

"My folks are in the dining room already, so let's just go there directly."

As they entered the dining room, Sarah's father stood up and walked to meet them, extending his hand.

"Ahh, Kyle, so good to see you again. I am very glad you could join us for dinner this evening."

"Thank you. It's my pleasure to be invited."

Dr. James showed Kyle to his seat and then returned to his place at the head of the table. Almost immediately, two men appeared with appetizers and a bottle of wine. Most of the conversation was typical small talk about various things until the main course arrived, prompting yet another bottle of a different wine. Once the glasses were filled, Dr. James raised his. "A toast, if you will, to the greatest field goal kicker that this state has ever produced."

Kyle was embarrassed, but Dr. James continued. "Kyle, we were at that game. We've been to all of the games this year, but this game was one of the most exciting I have ever seen, and that final series of downs really were what football is all about. The rain and slippery surface of the field, the pressure on you to make the kick to win the game, and the aggressiveness of your opponents fighting for their reputation, everything just built to a level of tension that I have not seen in high school sports in years.

Everyone watched you limp onto the field; it was obvious that you were in some amount of pain, but you put your mind to the task, forgot about the pain and made a perfect kick. It was truly a magnificent sight, and a moment that many will remember and talk about for a long time."

"I'm just one guy on the team. Sure, I kicked the field goal, but the others, they all did their parts too."

"Well, that's true, son, but here's what I would like to propose. I know that you don't start the playoffs until the week following, so next weekend, you will have free. What I would like to do is have you drop by shortly after school on Friday, and we can zip out to the airport and the four of us will fly to Iowa City and watch the Hawkeyes play on Saturday afternoon. You can have the morning to see the campus and talk to some of the players and coaches, and then later, maybe take in some of the nightlife of the campus. Sunday morning, we can fly home and you can be back before noon. How's that sound?"

Kyle had no idea how to respond. After an awkward moment, he did manage to say thank you for the invitation, but the idea was so overwhelming that he thought it bet if he reserved his reply until another day.

Later, after dessert and more small talk, Mrs. James stood up from her chair and extended her hand to Kyle. "Kyle, I want to thank you for coming this evening. It was really a pleasure to see you again. I hope that you will accept our invitation for the coming weekend. Sarah has asked that we save some time for her this evening. I know that she wanted to spend some personal time with you in her room, so if you will excuse me, I will say goodnight."

That's the first time Kyle had ever had the mother of any girl tell him that her daughter was horny and wants to sleep with you, so go oblige her. Dr. James then stood and said good night as well, leaving Sarah and Kyle alone. She was not the least bit embarrassed by the implication of her mother's comments; in fact, Sarah took Kyle's hand and led him toward the stairway. "She has no idea how right she is."

Unlike the urgency of their previous experiences, Kyle was in no hurry to do anything or go anywhere. Once again, he allowed the young Miss James the opportunity to demonstrate her unique ability to fully engulf his manhood without gagging or choking while maintaining an incredible grip with her lips. When he could no longer hold back, he warned her of his pending release, and then exploded six or seven full blasts of semen, which she promptly swallowed without spilling a single drop.

Previously, Sarah had been reluctant to remove her camisole top. He had learned that her nipples, as tiny as they were, were extremely sensitive and on this night, when she stopped short of becoming totally naked, he pulled the top from her and immediately began to tease her nipples with the very tip of his tongue. In less than a minute, Sarah was gripping the edges of the bed, deep into the throes of a powerful orgasm. When she began to unwind from its grip, she cradled his head in her hands and pulled him to her, but this time he resisted, moving instead to a position between her legs. He gave her no opportunity to resist, or to deny him this pleasure. Quickly, he pushed his tongue into her, stabbing it as far as it would go and circling it around her opening. After a moment, he began to move higher, sliding his tongue up between her labia until he reached her clit. He stopped just short, instinctively knowing that it was just a fraction of an inch higher than his tongue, and then began to breathe directly onto it. He could feel the tenseness in her body, her legs quivering beside his cheeks. As he had done with many other girls, he pursed his lips and moved ahead, sucking her clit into his lips and pulling it as far from her body as he could, holding it firmly out from her and then almost terrorizing it with flicks of his tongue.

Sarah screamed as loud as any person he had ever heard, man or woman. Her thighs wrapped around his head and her legs squeezed so firmly that he thought his head might explode, but he did not relent. He held her clit tightly and flicked his tongue across it until his throat began to cramp. He had no idea how many orgasms that she experienced in those minutes, but he was quite sure that the number was at least five, each one stronger than the previous one. When he let her go, she collapsed completely, her legs falling askew, her arms loose around her body.

What is a young girl supposed to say at this time? Her lover has just brought her to more orgasms in one half hour period than some women have in years. She is exhilarated and exhausted, dazed really, and yet something inside her tells her to grab on to this source of great pleasure and never let go. "Kyle, you have to stay the night. You can't leave now. I need you more than you know."

"Sarah, you know I can't stay. Tomorrow is a school day. I must get up early to run. I'd love to be able to wake up next to you, but it can't be tonight." He kissed her tenderly, dressed, and told her he could find his own way out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.