That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In the car, on the way to the pizza shack, Emma was clearly unhappy. "I can't believe you just did that."

"What?" Kyle asked in a reasonably serious voice.

"You just ruined the Homecoming dance for a whole bunch of people."

"How did I do that?" Kyle replied, a bit defiantly.

"You staged a walk out, and half the people at the dance left too!" Emma voice was raised an octave or so.

Marcie was sitting next to Emma, but had remained silent. Kyle looked at her. "Marcie and I were dancing and having a wonderful time. We were not bothering anyone, were we?"

"No, it was just dreamy."

"And then these four girls came up to me and stopped us, stood right in our path, and told me that Marcie was too young to be at the dance. Now I don't know any of those girls, I have never dated them, or slept with them, or anything. I have no idea why they decided to do what they did, but I didn't argue. I just politely asked to use the microphone and let anybody else who had a date that was young know that those four girls said that we weren't welcome. I don't want to be where I am not wanted."

By the time that he pulled into the parking lot of the pizza place, it was pretty obvious that a large number of the couples that had recently departed the dance had opted for pizza instead. There were far too many people for the available seats, and Kyle quickly jumped onto the bed of a pick-up truck.

In his typical leadership style, he implored everyone to just hang out in the parking lot and that he would have pizzas brought out, quickly. He then went inside and explained the situation to the night manager.

"Please make about thirty pizzas and have someone bring them outside as soon as they are done. If we need more after that, I'll tell you. Also, I will be in tomorrow morning to pay for everything."

"I'm gonna have to call my boss about that, Kyle."

"That's fine, just tell him what I'd like and tell him who I am."

It was a quick phone call and a quicker response. "If it's Kyle Winston, do whatever he asked for. He's good for it."

Kyle went out to the parking lot and rejoined Marcie and Emma as well as Jason and almost everyone from the football team and their dates.

Jason approached Kyle. "You really did it this time, buddy. Oh man! I can't imagine what is going to happen on Monday." He was laughing and shaking his head. "Who were those girls anyway?"

Marcie finally had an opportunity to say something. "Amanda Johnson and Becky Pederson, I don't know the other two."

"Well, what's their problem?" Jason wasn't going to let go.

Marcie looked at Emma and then replied, "Amanda and Becky both tried out to be cheerleaders last year but didn't make the team. They have been rude to both of us ever since. I'm told that they are really being nasty to the new girls this year."

The first of the pizzas magically appeared and one hundred or so very well attired high school students stood peacefully in the parking lot of a pizza place eating the pizza and enjoying the company of one another. After an hour or so, many of the crowd drifted away and just a few die-hards remained. Kyle went inside and told the night manager that everyone was leaving and confirmed to him that he would pay for it the following morning. Five minutes later he was escorting Marcie to her front steps. He kissed her, and she threw her arms around him and kissed him even more passionately.

"You don't know how much I want to drag you up to my room right now."

"I know, and I would love to do that too, but it can't happen, so..." and with that he was headed back to his car.

But it wasn't quite over yet. As they pulled into the driveway, Jill was standing on the front steps. Kyle parked the car, came around and opened the door for Emma, and then escorted her up to the steps.

"What am I supposed to say? The Principal of Jefferson High School just called me and told me what you did, Kyle. What am I supposed to say? You do so much good for people and then something like this happens!"

"Jill," Kyle began, "I know you are tired. You weren't there, and have only heard his description of events. We will talk about this tomorrow. I'm tired, Emma's tired, and we're going to bed now. We will resolve this tomorrow."

He may have told Jill that they were tired, but he apparently forgot to tell Emma. As soon as he was undressed, she was all over him. Foreplay was unnecessary; her body was turning out so much lubrication that it was actually beginning to make her thighs wet also. He was more than ready, having enjoyed admiring her body, ever so subtly, for the entire evening. For two solid hours, his body was on hers and then hers would be on his, and then they would turn around and challenge each other to just one more orgasm until one of them gave up.

Morning came and went with Jill fuming about the evening's activities, fuming because she had been summoned, not invited -- summoned, to a meeting with the Principal in his office at eight o'clock on Monday. Sometime after noon, the door to Kyle's room opened and two very sleep people emerged. After showers and a little of whatever, they made their way to down the stairs to the dining room, some breakfast, and Jill.

"About eleven o'clock last night, the phone rang. I was sound asleep, and being awakened like that, I could only think that something terrible had happened to you. When he introduced himself, I was steeling myself for the worst news, but then he began to tell me what you had done..."

"Stop right there, Jill. Don't say another word until we tell you what really happened, and then you can decide if we need to be scolded."

Kyle went on to tell Jill about the dance, with Emma interjecting, "He really can dance, Mom, he was just trying to give me a hard time. He dances beautifully. You should see; we were just gliding around the room. I was in heaven. The band even played extra songs so that we could dance some more. I think everyone was watching, Mom. It was beautiful."

Kyle continued, telling Jill about dancing with Marcie and being stopped in mid-dance by the four girls about the conversation that took place and then about his speech to the group. "I mean, really Jill, if those are the rules, we should not have been there, and I didn't want to be, and if they aren't the rules and those four girls just decided to be a bit pissy about me dancing with Marcie, then let them answer to everyone who was so disappointed. I haven't met the Principal yet, but I can't imagine he will be too angry with me when I get through telling him what really happened. I'm not sure how nice a day those four girls are going to have on Monday, though."

"Why would they tell you something like that? There are no rules about who can come to the dance, at least none that I have ever heard of. Did you do something to upset them?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.