That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kyle awoke the next morning at dawn with the sun pouring into Emma's bedroom windows. As much as he did not want to abandon her right then, he knew that he had a very early football practice that was mandatory. He gently unwound himself from the entanglement of her arms and the bed sheets, but his movements were enough to bring her out of her sleep. When she realized that he was moving away from her, she quickly threw her arms around him again and tried to pull him to her. He kissed her tenderly but then pushed away again.

"Come back to me, please..." She pleaded, tears already running down her cheeks.

It was the first full contact practice for the team. Once the coaching staff had observed Kyle's performance as a wide receiver, they revised their basic game plan to include at least two plays where the quarterback would throw the ball as far down field as he could, knowing that Kyle would probably be waiting for the ball to arrive. Kyle was not involved in every play; he wasn't on the field for many of them, but when he was sent in, his presence on the field caused the defense to change their assignments. After the first deep pass was successful, it was considered a fluke. When he next appeared, and the same play was called, Kyle blew right past the defender and stood forty yards downfield, alone, awaiting the arrival of the pass.

The defensive coaches assigned one player to play very deep whenever he saw Kyle enter the game, which more or less froze that defender to the area, and left another area open for other receivers. It was enough of a bother that the defensive coaching staff called a break and had a meeting with the Coach Saunders to vent their frustrations. They were happy for the team, to be sure, but they were also pretty sure that Kyle was going to become a very large problem for their opponents.

After two hours of practice, some of his faster teammates challenged him to footraces on the track. These were the same teammates who had been considered some of the fastest in their conference last year, and Kyle wasn't quite sure just how fast he should run. He did not want to outdo them so badly that they became discouraged, but he knew full well that he could probably run faster backwards than some of them. The first two challengers were not much to handle. Kyle kept ahead of them and won by about two yards. The second two were faster, surprising Kyle by getting a fast start down the track. At one point, they were four or five yards ahead of him, but Kyle made a show of struggling to catch up and then finally passing them both, just at the finish line. When they were finished, Kyle suggested doing some laps on the track, just to burn out "some of the cobwebs". He had been looking forward to some companionship on the track, but after two laps, all four boys begged off. Kyle continued for another twenty laps and then headed inside for a shower.

"Where do you get all that energy?" one of the guys asked as they were getting dressed. "I mean, Kyle, really. We had a full contact practice for two hours anyway, then you had foot races against some of the fastest guys in school, and then you finish off with a five mile run! Don't you ever get tired?"

"No, not from running. I suppose if I ever really decided to run as fast as I could, I might tire out after awhile, but not at the pace we were running."

"We were running as fast as we could and barely kept up with you."

"Then come in tomorrow morning and run with me each day, and I will get you so that you can run faster and longer."

But no one spoke up to take him upon his offer. The conversation turned to girls and which of the new crop of cheerleaders would be allowed to date this year. They all agreed that the mothers' collective rule about not allowing their daughters to date as freshmen sucked. But this year, there would be a new group of second year girls, and some of them were very datable. When one of the guys mentioned Emma, Kyle responded quickly that she had told him that she wasn't allowed to date until she turned sixteen.

"But she is so hot ... I mean, yeah I know she's your cousin and all, but she is really hot."

"I think her mother knows that too, which is why she made the rule."

"Well there's always Coach's daughter. She's cute." Several of the other agreed. Some actually made very suggestive comments about what they would like to do with her.

Kyle spoke up again, "Yes she is very cute. She is over at our house a lot because she and Emma are pretty close. Her mom is best friends with my aunt, and guess what? They made the same rule."

The conversation continued with various girls' names being tossed out as very datable. Some comments began to cross the line, in Kyle's view. "Listen Guys, I am not comfortable talking about girls like this. I don't believe that it is right and fair to the girls to say things like this about them. We need to date them for who they are, not for how hot they are or what they'll do in the back seat. We need to show some respect here. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be doing whatever with them in the back seat, I just don't like to hear guys bragging about it."

He got a lot of goofy looks, but no one argued with him, because in their hearts, they knew he was correct.

As they walked out of the locker room, Marcie was standing in the hallway and asked if she could have a ride home. "Mom and Dad went to pick up my brother from camp. They won't get back until supper time."

Kyle had intended to go straight home and get the mess with Emma and Jill smoothed over, but it had been almost a week since he had been with Marcie and she was making it pretty clear that this ride home would involve more than just a five minute drive together. As he always did, Kyle pulled the car around to the back of their house so that it was not quite so visible from the street.

When they were naked on her bed, his mouth on her nipples and his hand tormenting her clit she said, "I dream about you doing this do me every night when I go to bed. Sometimes I get so excited I actually make a wet spot on the bed just thinking of you."

Marcie had even managed to procure a box of condoms for him, which she kept conveniently in her bedside table. She was correct about becoming excited. He had no problem entering her again, even as tight as she was. Even with his condom on, he could feel every ridge, bump and whatever as he slid into her. He lifted her legs up straight and allowed them to rest on his chest. By doing that, he was able to push along the upper edge of her vagina, a new technique that he had read about on the web. By doing this, it was supposed to put extra pressure on the woman's "g spot", or so the article said. Kyle didn't know anything about a "g spot" but he did hear her moans getting louder and louder with each inward stroke. When her orgasm began, it was as intense as any he had enjoyed with her previously, but the duration was easily twice as long as any other time. He was just barely able to hold himself in position while her body went through every throe and tremor ever known to man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.