That Summer
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning Marcie had a conversation with her mother about having really painful cramps. The story wasn't true, but she said it with such sincerity that her mother made an appointment with her doctor for Marcie. As a result of the various privacy laws, her mother was not allowed in the exam room with Marcie, and as the doctor performed the exam he paused and then said, in a questioning tone, "You have become sexually active since your last visit, yes?" Marcie nodded in confirmation, embarrassed that the doctor had been able to tell that so easily. "And you aren't really having cramps, is that correct?" Once again Marcie nodded. "But you would like me to prescribe birth control pills so that you don't have any more problems with the non-existent cramps?" Marcie nodded again, finding it difficult to admit why she was really there. "Just remember that you need to use other protection for at least two more cycles."

In the days that followed, Kyle's life quickly fell into a routine. Three mornings a week he would drive into town early and run on the track for an hour or so. By then, some of his new teammates would show up to begin unofficial practices. They worked on offensive plays mostly, or calisthenics and at the end of the hour, Kyle would kick field goals while several of the guys held the ball for him. Afterwards they would all go to one of the local fast food places for lunch. Each Wednesday, on his drive home, Kyle would stop by the Saunders' house and allow Marcie to show him whatever it was that she thought he might forget. On the other week days, he would spend time with Emma, either by the pool if it was nice weather or he would take her on shopping trips for new school clothes, of which she never seemed to have enough.

As the new school year neared, official football practices could be held, and as was done by nearly every school in the country, the first week consisted of weight lifting, calisthenics and running. There were practices twice each day, to the groans of several of his teammates but by the end of the second week, the group was in good shape and their football fundamentals seemed sharper than ever before. Emma suggested that Kyle invite some of his new friends over for a pool party on a Saturday after practice was over. Jill thought it was a great idea and offered to have a barbeque set up for the evening. The party was a huge success. The guys enjoyed the pool for hours, even organizing a game of horse and rider where the guys were blindfolded in the pool with their date on their shoulders while the girls tried to push her opponent off her horse. Everyone had a great time, laughing and joking until nearly midnight. Without being asked, before they left, everyone picked up anything that was left out, policed the area and departed quietly, so as to not disturb the neighbors.

Jill had retired earlier in the evening so Kyle and Emma closed the pool area, turned out the yard lights and locked the house before they themselves headed upstairs to bed. Overall, it had been the best day that Kyle had experienced since his mother had passed away. It would probably have been considered a great success by everyone except for one small problem. Emma and Jill had made plans to go out of town the next morning to shop for new fall clothes, which meant that they would need to leave earlier than normal. The entire time that Jill sat eating her breakfast, she kept waiting to hear the shower running in Emma's bathroom. After hearing nothing, Jill decided to go up and wake her daughter. When she entered Emma's room, she discovered that Emma was not there and in her opinion, there was no sign that the bed had been slept in. With some reservations she opened the door to Kyle's bedroom to find her daughter sound asleep, completely naked and with her legs still wrapped around Kyle's hips.

"Ahem," she said as she cleared her throat quite loudly. I think it would be best if you both got up now and, when you're ready, perhaps you could come downstairs and we could have a conversation." Not waiting for an answer, she turned and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Ten minutes later, Emma and Kyle appeared in the dining room. "Kyle you stay here and eat your breakfast. Emma, come with me." Jill more or less marched her back to her private office and closed the door after Emma entered. "You will answer all of my questions truthfully. When I am finished with you, I will bring Kyle in here and ask him the very same questions. If the answers don't match, someone will be in a great amount of trouble. Is that understood?"

Emma nodded, but Jill told her to speak up. "Yes, I understand."

"I assume that you have actually had actual sex with him and that you were not just laying there, naked, cuddling. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"When was the first time?"

"I don't remember. One of the first nights that he was here."

"How often does it happen?"

"I don't know, four or five times, I guess, I don't keep track."

"Who started it?"

"I did."

"Why?"

"Because he is handsome and kind and I could trust him to be gentle with me."

"Who else has he slept with?"

"Mom! That's not fair."

"Who else has he slept with?" She said again, with great emphasis and a quickly departing patience.

"Marcie."

"How did that happen?"

"I told her about him and she said she wanted to do it too, so I arranged for them to meet."

"Anyone else?"

"No."

"Does Mrs. Saunders know?"

"I don't think so."

"Have you slept with anyone else?

"No."

Jill opened the door, walked to the dining room and retrieved Kyle. She told Emma to go back to the dining room and eat her breakfast. Jill said the exact same words of instruction and warning to Kyle and then proceeded to question him.

"How does it happen that you had sex with my daughter the first week you lived in this house?"

Kyle explained about seeing her naked in the bathroom by accident, and how she had come into his room later. He went on to claim that he never wanted to go all the way with her, but after her first orgasm, how she had begged him to do it. "Emma is very beautiful, and when she asked me, I did not have the willpower to refuse her."

"How many times have you had sex with her?"

"I don't know. Several, I guess. Couple times a week. Not every night."

"What other girls have you slept with since you came?"

"I don't think it is fair to them that I answer that."

"Why not?"

"Because it was between us, and I don't ever tell stuff like that about the girls I date. It's not right that you should even ask."

Jill didn't know what to think. She was upset, to be sure, and disappointed, but resigned to the idea that what was done, was done. It was clear that Kyle had not forced Emma to do anything, more likely that Emma had presented herself to him and he accepted. She didn't know what to think, or say. She brought them both together in the living room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.