That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At breakfast the next morning, Jill announced that she would be going to be with Kyle's mom in the hospital when she comes out of her surgery. She said that she would stay overnight and probably return the next day. She made it very clear to Kyle and Emma that there would be no parties in the house or the pool while she was gone. That didn't bother Kyle much because he didn't know anyone except a bunch of young cheerleaders anyway, so not having a party was no great shakes. Emma had mixed feelings about it, which she kept to herself. Initially, she thought, she wanted to be able to show off her cousin, to parade him around as if he was a prize that she had won, but after yesterday's events of sharing him with Marcie, she was much less possessive (except for Heidi) and was perfectly content to just spend the evening with Kyle.

There was no cheerleader practice this morning, so Kyle and Emma picked up Marcie on their way in and the three ran track loops until the girls were exhausted. "Well, you almost made five miles," Kyle said as he passed the on their cool down loop. "Maybe tomorrow you can go six." Because of the heat, Kyle only ran twelve miles but then asked the girls if they wanted to hold footballs but they made funny faces and complained about the heat. What they really wanted to do, they said, was go back and spend the day in the pool, to which Marcie added quietly, naked.

Kyle just shrugged and picked up his duffle bag full of footballs. As they left the field and headed for the car they saw Coach Saunders, Marcie's father, walking toward them.

"Good morning, Coach. The girls aren't interested in any additional training on holding a football for placekickers, so we won't be doing that drill today."

"That's okay, son. Could I ask you all to come into my office for a minute please?"

"What's wrong, Daddy? We were just running on the track," Marcie asked.

"Oh no, sweetheart, I just need you all to come in for a minute."

When they reached the Coach's office, the telephone receiver was sitting on the desk. "Kyle, the phone call is for you."

"Uh, Hello?"

"Kyle? This is your Aunt Jill. I don't have a lot of time for questions right now. What I want you to do is drive home with Emma, tell Miss Lottie that both of you will be gone for a few days. And then both of you get in the car and drive here. It will be nightfall before you arrive, so I will meet you at your house. Can you do this for me, please?"

"Yes, but what's going on?"

"I told you, I don't have time for questions now, I have to go, but I will see you tonight. Drive carefully."

Kyle said okay to a phone that had already been disconnected. He turned to face Emma and Marcie. Neither girl had any clue as to the half of the conversation that they had not heard. He looked at Coach Simmons for an explanation, but none was forthcoming.

"Who was on the phone, Kyle?" Emma asked.

"It was your mom. She wants us to go home, tell Miss Lottie that we will be gone for a while and then drive to my house."

"Drive to your house? Why?"

"She didn't say. She said she didn't have time for questions, just wanted me to do it."

"That doesn't make any sense. She doesn't ever act like that."

"Yea, well, we'd better get going. Sorry Marcie, we can have a swim party another day."

Miss Lottie insisted that they both eat lunch before leaving. She also strongly suggested that they shower, because, she said, as sweaty as they both were, she could not imagine riding in a car together.

Emma laughed and replied, "Maybe we'll save water and shower together."

Kyle was first into the shower, assuming that Emma would do another one of her thirty minute standing soaks, but he was barely wet when Emma stepped in behind him. With his head covered in the lather of shampoo and the water running over him, he had no idea Emma was there until she reached around and grabbed him in her hand.

"I'll wash this part," she said as she began to stroke him. When he turned around, she did as well, bending at the waist and supporting herself with her hands against the wall. Kyle entered her from behind, discovering that, once again, she was very well moistened and very tight. Being in such a confined space, Kyle could not become too athletic in his thrusts. He was content to move slowly, holding her hips with his hands and pulling her to him as he pushed into her. Whatever water saving Emma had joked about obtaining disappeared over the next twenty minutes. Several times he was forced to suspend his motions as her body clamped onto his in what he concluded was a state of muscular convulsions. Finally Kyle could no longer deny himself the pleasure of blasting his load deep into her, eventually injecting an extremely large load of semen deep into her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.