That Summer
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kyle had finished his laps and was sitting in a lounge chair by the time the girls appeared. Emma wore a very light blue and white striped bikini that seemed to Kyle to be even smaller than the suit she had worn the previous day. Marcie's suit was the color of a tangerine, a brilliant orange that contrasted nicely with her tan, which was much deeper than Emma's. One look at her chest told Kyle that she was much further along in her development than was his cousin.

"How is it that I come down here to this town and find two girls that are hotter than any girl in my high school?" When he looked at Marcie a little closer, it was obvious that she had no tan lines on her back. "Marcie, why don't I see any tan lines on your back?"

Marcie responded by pulling down the side of her bikini bottom slightly. "Don't have any tan lines anywhere, Kyle." It was just enough of a tease to make Kyle's suit begin to tent.

Emma noticed immediately. "Oh, Oh, Marcie, now you've got him going."

Without comment, Marcie walked ten paces ahead of Kyle, stopped and then turned and pulled the bottom of her bikini down off of her butt. When Emma yelled, Marcie said, "Well, I just wanted him to know that I was telling the truth. No point in doing something half way."

"Well it's a good thing there are no windows in the kitchen facing this direction." Emma replied. "Kyle can't swim like that. I guess we're going to have to do something about it."

Emma moved to be alongside Kyle's chair and then went to her knees. She slid her hand beneath the waistband of his swimsuit and lifted the front of the suit with the other, freeing him from his discomfort. He pushed his suit to his thighs and Emma took him in her hand.

"Get over here, Marcie. You need to learn how to do this."

With some timidity, Marcie moved to the other side of Kyle's chair and followed Emma's lead. She was hesitant to touch Kyle and then reacted as most girls do when they first feel an erection. "It's so warm and soft. I didn't think it would feel like this."

Emma took Marcie's hand and showed her how to stroke him. After a minute, Emma bent forward and took him in her mouth, first just teasing the tip with her tongue and then taking as much as she could, and slowly pulled up and way, sucking her lips tightly around him.

"Now you do it, and just keep going up and down. Pretend it is a big sucker but don't let anything drip down."

Marcie copied her friend's actions, holding Kyle with one hand and mouthing him.

"Pretty soon he is going to shoot his stuff in your mouth. Don't be surprised. There's a lot, so swallow it as soon as he shoots the first blast, because there is more that comes right away. It won't hurt you, but try to keep it all and not let any get away."

"That will be real soon, Marcie," Kyle warned.

Seconds later, he fired a blast of hot jism into her throat. Marcie did as she was told, swallowing rapidly as Kyle unleashed his first load of the day. When it subsided, Marcie took as much of him into her mouth as she could and then pulled off with even more suction. As she did that, her whole body trembled.

She looked at Kyle. "Was that okay? Did I do it right."

"You did very well, Marcie, and yes that was very much okay. Thank you."

Marcie had a hard time standing up. She was still trembling and had puzzled look on her face. "Why am I shaking like this? Why can't I even stand up straight?"

Kyle looked at Marcie, and then at Emma. "Well, judging by the fact that your nipples are trying to push through the front of your top, I'd say you are more than a little excited, Marcie."

"Maybe we should skip swimming and just go upstairs," Emma suggested.

"No. What she needs is a quick cool down." Kyle jumped to his feet, picked Marcie up into his arms and ran to the edge of the pool, and then jumped in while cradling her. Marcie was shrieking like a little girl as they hit the water. She threw her arms around him and kissed him. As they surfaced and began to stand up, Kyle slipped his hand down the front of Marcie's bikini bottoms, cupping here and moving his middle finger to her clit.

"Maybe what you just need is someone to play with this for a second." He was right, of course. He jabbed lightly at her clit, and then ran his finger around on top of it for just a few seconds. Marcie was so sexually excited that the slightest manipulation of her love button was all that was required to bring her to her first orgasm. Her ability to remain standing completely disappeared. She collapsed and he grabbed her before she could sink. Kyle pulled her to the shallow end and then lifted her to the side of the pool.

"What happened to me? What did you do?"

Kyle was smiling and standing next to here in the water so that their bodies were touching but not in a stimulating way. "What happened is that I think you just had your very first orgasm, Marcie. Kind of wild isn't it?"

"Do we have to swim today?"

As the three young people got to the top of the stairway, Emma announced that she was going to take a long hot shower, and would rejoin them afterward. Kyle and Marcie headed straight to his room, closing the door behind them.

"Marcie, I want you to understand that I am not going to do anything that will hurt you, and that everything we do together is for your enjoyment. Now, please take off that bathing suit. I was to see what I have been missing."

Kyle was correct in his assessment of her chest. Her breasts were much larger than Emma's, nicely round with no sag or droop, and with average nipples that were a dark rose color, and their colored part about an inch in diameter. He knew that her breasts were the maximum size of his preference, just a little larger than half an orange. What surprised him, however, was her very full bush. The hair was the color of coal, and even though she was still wet from the pool, it was thick enough to completely cover her labia and went down between her legs.

"Marcie, before I do anything with you, I want to say that you have a body that is very, very exciting and alluring. Your breasts are beautiful, your nipples hard as rocks, and your bush is wonderful and mysterious. You are one hot girl." He pushed her gently onto his bed, just so that her back and bottom came to the edge. Quickly he fell to his knees and slipped between her legs. He draped one leg over each of his shoulders and then moved his face closer to her. He didn't bother with any manual stimulation this time. Instead he pushed his face into her pubic hair and extended his tongue in search of her labia. With incredible aim, his tongue intersected with the opening to her vagina, and when she felt his tongue there, and realized what it was and where it was, Marcie had another small orgasm. Encouraged by her excitement, Kyle moved his head up slightly, ran his tongue up between the lips and stopped only when he got to her clit. He circled it once and then sucked with all his might, pulling it outwards between his pursed lips, suckling it as a baby suckles a nipple. When he bit it lightly, she lost control once again. The back of her legs pounded against his back while her knees clamped against his head. Marcie's legs began to tremble, and then her hips began to flop around. Soon her whole body was thrashing around beneath his oral attack. Finally he pulled back and stopped to look closely at her vaginal opening. As he thought, her hymen was there in all its glory, still blocking her entrance as it had each day of her life.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.