That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The sun was streaming into my bedroom windows. I had obviously slept much later than I had intended. I heard the sound of water running in the shower which told me that it couldn't be too late. Minutes later my door opened and Emma stood before me, a towel wrapped around her. I went to her and took her in my arms. The look on her faced asked me if we were alright or had she been wrong in coming to my room last night. I answered by kissing her and holding her tightly. She pushed back, after a minute and stepped back a few steps. As she released her bath towel, she said, "I thought you might like to see what I look like in the daylight."

I was about to say something when she picked up her towel and moved quickly to the door saying, "That's enough for now. If you're good, maybe I will show you some more later." Before I could respond, she was in her bedroom with the door shut. I headed for the shower.

At breakfast, it was a repeat of the previous day. Miss Lottie brought me an enormous plate of food and a single bowl of fresh fruit for Emma. Jill had already eaten and was waiting for us to talk about our plans for the day.

"I went to Marcie's house last night and asked her dad if it would be alright for you to run on the track in the mornings. He said it would be okay as long as I was with you."

"Wow! That is pretty cool, and very nice of him to do that."

Well, he knows me and Marcie and I are best of friends so he knows that I won't let anything bad happen. So, do you want to go in and run this morning?"

"Are you going to run with me?"

"I suppose, for a little while anyway."

We got to the high school about nine o'clock and to my surprise, there were about a dozen others already jogging on the oval that surrounded the football field. After some limbering up exercises, we joined the others at a moderate pace which we ran together for about ten laps. Emma stopped then and said that she could not run any further but she encouraged me to continue. When I did, since I did not have to run at her pace, I was able to increase my speed somewhat, I think to the surprise of the others on the track. I am, for whatever reason, what you would call a gifted runner. I run very lightly on my feet, have great wind and endurance, and on good days, surprising speed which doesn't seem to diminish with distance. It was not long before I was running three laps for two that the others ran, until they all dropped out and I had the track to myself. I ran a few more laps and then stopped, doing a cooling off walk around for a lap.

I walked over to Emma who had been joined by several of her friends. Emma introduced me again, and I remembered some from yesterday. One of the girls had been watching more closely than the others.

"I was watching you run out there. Do you do marathons or something?"

"No, I am a sprinter, and I play football. Why do you ask?"

"Because of the way you move, the way your feet land and the way the muscles in your legs move as you run. That's the way marathoners look when they run."

"Honestly, Heidi. It is Heidi isn't it?" She nodded. "Honestly, I have never paid any attention. I just like to run, so I get out and run whenever I can. It's a great way for a guy to relieve stress."

"I can think of a couple more ways I could relieve your stresses."

"HEIDI!" came a chorus of voices from the girls.

"Well, he's hot, and new, and fair game."

"Yeah, well..." was the response from the others.

I didn't know what to say, and decided to ignore her offer. "Marcie, do you suppose your dad would mind if I practiced my kicking? I have all the equipment."

"I think it would be okay."

"Do you girls want to help me? You can."

I asked four of the girls to retrieve the balls that I kicked and then had Emma and two others line up on the ten yard line, Emma in the middle and the other girls on each hash mark. One after another I lined up and then kicked a field goal from the left, center and right. I did it three times each and then moved them back five yards, eventually ending up at the thirty yard line. In high school football, the goal post is at the back of the end zone, so a ball kicked from the ten yard line actually must fly twenty yards and then go over the crossbar. Kicking from the thirty was the same thing as kicking a forty yard field goal in college. When I had completed three kicks at each position and distance, I said that was enough and that we could now concentrate on just punting. This would be a short drill because I only had the ten footballs that my coach had loaned me. I stood at the twenty yard line and punted the ball to the girls, trying for both distance and direction. When I had kicked each one twice, called it quits for the day and invited them all for an ice cream cone or something.

Once we were through with the ice cream store Emma and I walked slowly to the car. Neither of us spoke for quite a while but I did have to ask.

"Are we going to talk about last night?"

"Last night was wonderful. Not quite the way I had planned it to happen, but you were very kind and gentle and especially understanding that I didn't know what to do."

"That's all well and good, but I did cum inside you and I am nervous that you could get pregnant. I assume that you have started having periods already."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.