Memoirs of a Hoppa
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I turned in my bed mumbling. I half opened my eyes and noticed the apparatus next to me. What the. I opened my eyes and sat up trying to take in my surroundings. The white walls and machinery that I was hooked up to confirmed my suspicions. I was in the hospital.

As I struggled to remember what I had done to end up in the hospital, the door opened.

"Oh you're awake!"

I gaped. A woman walked in carrying a tray of food. Despite the noises my stomach was making, my attention was not on the food. It was fixed on the nurse. Her creamy white thighs were visible and I swear I could see her ass if she turned around. The bottom of her tight dress seemed to just cover over her pussy lips. Given her attire, the only thing that eluded to her occupation was the giant red medical symbol on her cap. As she set the tray of food down, I got an unobstructed view of her upper body. Her top was extremely low cut and gave me a great view of the valley between her massive breasts.

I swallowed and quickly looked back at her face. The nurse smiled as she caught me looking. She slid the tray towards me, forcing me to lay back down until only my head was propped. I gasped as she whipped back the covers and cupped my erection.

"Ohhh," I groaned as she wrapped her hand around my package. She cooed as she felt how hard it was. The nurse bent down and placed kisses all around my cock. Her tongue swirled over the tip.

Oh my god.

Seeing my expression, she giggled and moved upwards until she was hovering over me. She grabbed my head and I felt pressure from her fingers. The pressure increased and started to hurt.

"Ow, what the—" I tried to push her away but she was too strong. "What are you doing! Stop!" I flinched from the pain. When I opened my eyes, I was looking into the eyes of a huge black male.

"I'll fuck you up!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH". I jolted upright.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I felt hands grab me firmly but gently. I looked around in panic. My mom was sitting nearby looking at me with worry in her eyes. There was a nurse near by wearing simple scrubs who looked at me with a questioning glance.

"You okay young man?" she asked. I turned to the person holding onto me and was relieved to see it was Bryan.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I responded as I laid back. Bryan let go of me. "Just had a nightmare." The nurse nodded.

"The doctor will be in shortly." She left the room. As the door closed shut, my mom scrambled to my side.

"Oh my poor baby," she wailed, grasping my face in her hands. I patted her shoulder while she cried. I found it amusing that I was comforting her despite being the one in the hospital bed. I noticed Bryan giving me a concerned look.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I grinned. Jared didn't seem to share my amusement. I noticed his eyes glance upwards. "What?" I instinctively touched my head. I felt flat cotton where my hair should have been. What the.

"Wheres my phone?" I asked, looking around. My mom reached into her bag and pulled out my phone, handing it to me. I used the reflection in the screen to check the damage. There was a giant bandage over the side of my head.

"What happened to you?" asked Bryan, still looking at me with concerned eyes. "All I know is that your mom called me this morning saying that you were attacked and in the hospital." As she mentioned this, I noticed that the sun was out. A quick glance at my phone told me that it was almost noon.

"Jared?" I shifted my attention back to the other occupants in the room who were staring at me. I closed my eyes letting the previous night come back to me as I began to tell my tale.


"Alright thanks again Jared, we'll be in touch."

"Thanks officers." I lay back with a weary sigh. After telling my tale to my mom and Jared, the police arrived to get a statement from me. So I had to retell the whole story again for them. The police asked many questions, specifically about the perpetrators while my mom scolded me about intervening.

"Well what was I supposed to do?!" I exclaimed, annoyed that I was getting yelled at for doing the right thing. "Just ignore them?"

"Yes!" My mom had fire in her eyes. "If you had just minded your own business, you wouldn't have been hurt!" I was about to yell right back at her when I felt a tug on my shoulder. I whirled around to see Bryan slightly shaking his head. He's right. Just let it go. I fumed silently. I knew my mom was just being concerned and she didn't want to see me hurt. So I decided to stay silent. Thankfully, there came a knock on the door and a doctor walked in.

"Well Jared, you're all set. Just a slight concussion. You're free to go." My mom and Bryan sighed in relief while I was just thankful that I could finally go home.


You alright dude?

Yeah, I'm fine.

Damn bro, hope you feel better.

I sighed, putting my phone down on my dresser. I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. Gah! I was so bored. My overprotective mother had committed me to bedrest right away when we get back. Even though the doctor said I should take it easy for a few days, my mother interpreted that as stay in bed, don't move.

I will admit, it was nice to be pampered. My mom made and brought me lunch to my bed. But she was pretty strict about me staying in bed. When she caught me playing computer games at my computer, she threatened to whack me upside the head. She was so furious that she told me I would stay on the bed whether I was conscious or not. That scared me enough to not want to leave my bed. But now I was bored out of my mind.

What am I going to dooooooo?

Ding dong.

I turned towards the window, wondering who it could be. I thought about getting up to check but decided I didn't want to risk my mom's wrath again. I waited and listened, hoping to hear some clue about who rang the doorbell. When I didn't hear anything, I groaned, flipping myself over so I was facedown on the bed. Maybe I should just take a nap.

Knock knock. "Hello?"

I jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar female voice. "Come in."

The door opened and in walked Vivian.

"Hey," she smiled at my look of surprise. "Your mom said you were in bed. How are you?"

"I'm good. Feeling much better." Much better. I pulled the blankets tighter against my waist. Vivian had a slight smile. She moved towards me and lightly touched the bandage on my head. As she moved upwards to look at it, my face ended up right in her cleavage.

"Poor baby," she cooed. I stayed silent, my eyes locked on the valley between her breasts. There was a knock at my door. I blanched, quickly leaning back as the door opened.

"Jared?" my mom peeked in.

"Hi Mrs. Cook," beamed Vivian. She had smoothly sat down next to me on the side of the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.