Memoirs of a Hoppa
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

On Monday, I tried to be more friendly at school. I said hi to some old friends in junior high when I passed them in the halls. Many of them were surprised that I had even greeted them. It made me even more aware of how I had isolated myself these past few months.

In Biology, when I sat down, I met eyes with the girl next to me. I smiled and casually gave her a hello. Her eyes widened as she squeaked out a response and looked down at her desk.

I smiled. She reminded me of a mouse. Always fidgeting and nervous. Her appearance reflected that as well. She was a very skinny girl, not very developed, and she always had her hair up in a ponytail. Even though it was still hot out, she always dressed in plain jeans and pullover sweaters.

During Biology, Mrs. Allan asked us to take out a piece of paper for a pop quiz. As I reached into my bag, I realized that I left my Biology notebook in my locker. I checked my backpack hoping that there were other notebooks. There weren't. I watched the mouse girl rip some paper out of her notebook so I leaned over and tapped her on the arm.

"Hey." She jumped. "Sorry, could I get some binder paper?" She ripped out another piece and handed it to me without speaking.

"Thanks," I said. I paused. "I'm Jared by the way."

"Kristi," was the response.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you Kristi."


The week went by and gradually my classmates started to open up to me again. They would greet me when we ran each other in the halls and I was able to have conversations with them during class. Things were looking up.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look at my friend Andrew. We had gone to middle school together and had actually become pretty good friends before I started going out with Katrina. He was one of the few people I still interacted with during my relationship with Katrina mostly because he always asked me for supplies.

"What's up?" I asked. He gave me an apologetic shrug.

"I need binder paper again." I handed him a sheet. "Thanks." He paused then asked, "What are you up to tonight?"

I shrugged. "Might go to the gym to workout. I don't know. Why?"

"Some friends of mine are going bowling tonight with some girls from Irvington High. One of our guys can't make it and it'd be nice to have an even number. Interested?"

I thought about it. Bowling did sound fun. It had been a while since I bowled and I really didn't have any plans.

"Sure. I'm down."

Andrew grinned. "Great! Meet us at Cloverleaf at 9:00."

Our teacher shushed us so our conversation ended but I gave him a thumbs out to acknowledge his words.


"Call me when you guys are finishing up your last game," my mom said as I got out of the car.

"Ok mom, I will. Bye!"

She drove off and I walked into the bowling alley.

"Hey Jared!" Andrew waved me over. He was standing with a group of 6 other people. "We were waiting for you."

I apologized, "Sorry, dinner ran late." I turned to the others, "Hi I'm Jared, nice to meet you."

They all responded and introduced themselves. There were 4 girls and 4 guys in our group. All the guys went to Mission while all the girls were from Irvington. It just so happened that David, another freshman in our group, was dating one of the Irvington girls, Julie. That's how our group got together. I was familiar with David and Joseph, the other guy in our group so I didn't feel too out of place.

The girls were all of Julie's friends. All freshmen. They were also all very good looking. Julie and her best friend Tina were skinny girls with cute faces. Julie was very friendly and outgoing while Tina was more shy and reserved. The other two girls were Nicole and Jessica. Nicole was a very tall girl who was well built and had long blonde hair. She was also the only non-Asian of our group. Jessica was the last girl of the group. She had short hair that fell above her shoulders and wasn't as skinny as Julie and Tina. Not that she was fat, on the contrary she was rather slender. She was more developed and shapely than the other skinny girls.

We all went into our designated bowling lanes. We split the boys and girls evenly between the two lanes. David, Andrew, Julie, and Tina in one lane, me, Joseph, Nicole, and Jessica in the other.

As we put on our bowling shoes and got bowling balls, I found myself sitting next to Jessica. We casually talked and discovered that we had some mutual friends. Apparently, her best friend Amber was dating one of my old club basketball teammates. What a small world.

As we started bowling, it seemed like our team was disadvantaged. Nicole went first and got a split. She ended up with a 7. Joseph didn't seem like he bowled often as his first shot went into the gutter and his second knocked down one pin. Jessica wasn't terrible but she only got a 6.

On the other lane, Julie got a 9 and David got a spare. The couple hugged gleefully after David hit the last 2 pins drawing groans from our team. Tina also got a spare showcasing her accuracy and patience. We watched and Andrew stepped up with a cocky grin.

"Watch this," he winked. With a loud yell, he threw the ball with all his strength. The ball rolled quickly and although it didn't strike the middle pin, it still took out 8 pins. Fortunately for us, he was all power as his next shot went straight into the gutter.

I stepped up to the line with my ball. Positioning myself carefully, I took my approach and released the ball. I watched in satisfaction as the ball struck the side of the middle pin causing a chain reaction that knocked down all the others.

"What!" I heard cheers and yells of disbelief as I walked back with a smile.

I managed to hit another strike and then a third. After the third, Andrew looked at me suspiciously, "How often do you bowl?"

I smiled and shrugged. "Oh every now and then." It just so happened that my dad had actually been a semi pro bowler and he took me bowling quite often when I was younger. I had even attended a few tournaments before.

Despite my talent however, our team didn't seem to be on the right track to win. Nicole was getting unlucky with splits, Joseph was just awful, and Jessica struggled to aim. She had the power but couldn't seem to get the ball where she wanted. As she guttered another ball, she stomped angrily.

"What am I doing wrong!?" She asked me, the frustration evident on her face. I told her to relax and try to be more patient.

"Next time you bowl, wait and count to three slowly before taking your approach." She grumbled but nodded.

At her next turn, I watched as she approached the line and paused. My face wandered and I found myself staring at the back of her jeans. Whoa. What an ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.