Rob and Jan - Cover

Rob and Jan

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Chapter 1

I am sitting on this bar stool trying to figure out how I can go on living after what I saw and heard this evening when I got home. I am still shocked to learn that my wife of ten years is cheating on me. Tonight it was with her boss, Paul Riser, and it could have been any one of five other men instead of him.

Here I had always thought we had a great marriage. We had not had any children as yet, because Janice's job required some traveling and so did mine. She traveled two to four days a month and I was gone maybe four to five days every other month. Now I know that our marriage is all a sham. If my wife can have five to six lovers, then what good am I? I must be a lousy lover and a real disappointment as a husband if my wife has to have men in my own home when I am late due to problems at work.

This afternoon we had a problem with one of our main production runs for memory chips. The chip cutter was not aligning the discs properly, and we ended up with a whole boat of discs cut every which way. We finally found the problem in the disc cradle. Anyway, I had been called in to look it over to see if it was something electrical, or a program error that was causing the problem. I have my bachelor's in computer science, and master's in electrical engineering.

I got the call at 4:30pm tonight so I immediately called Janice and let her know I would be late, probably after nine. She sounded disappointed as she said she hated to eat alone when she was home. I told her that this weekend, I would take her out to dinner and dancing to make up for tonight. She seemed happy at that prospect, so I thought nothing about it.

We found the problem at around 6:15pm, so by the time we got everything back up and running it was almost seven. I headed home hoping for a warmed-over supper and maybe a horny wife that I could calm down with sex. That is not what I found, and that is why I am here trying to figure out where it all went wrong. How could my beautiful, 32-year-old wife cheat on me?

I came home and parked in the driveway, but came in the garage and into the laundry room and closed the door fairly silently; I didn't want to overly disturb Janice if she was watching TV.

As I came into the kitchen, I could see the back of my wife, and she was in a robe. However, what was weird was that she was talking to someone. To make matters worse, that someone had a male voice. I slowly and as quietly as I could I closed the laundry room door and walked toward the dining room. What I saw shocked me to my core. I saw Paul Riser, her boss, sitting next to Janice and he appeared to be naked and sitting at my dining room table drinking my best whiskey. I could see the bottle on the table between them. I was shocked and frozen in place. Then I could hear them talking.

"Janice, why am I here tonight besides the obvious. I really appreciate the excellent meal and the after dinner entertainment, but I mean why tonight and why in your home?"

"Paul, my idiot of a husband is working late again. Some machine at work is more important than I am, so he doesn't come home to me, so I find someone to take his place now and then. We had such a great time in Atlanta last month that I thought of you when he called me today, and as I asked you nicely you came home with me. Besides it could have been one of my other friendly co-workers, Charlie, Tom, Harry, Bill, or even Lamar."

"So this happens often Jan?"

"No, not often, but when I travel now, I don't hurt for warmth at night and when dumb shit calls and tells me he will be really late; I take advantage of the opportunity. When he travels and I'm home, most of the time I'm not alone."

"I always thought that you and Rob had a good marriage, what happened, not that I'm complaining mind you."

"I guess it started that week, three years ago when I was in Tampa with Charlie Rider. We went down to that seminar they were giving on the new training techniques and by Wednesday, I was climbing the walls, I was so horny. I had dinner with Charlie, and a couple of others from the seminar and one thing led to another, and I ended up in bed with Charlie at the end of a night filled with drinking, dancing, and then sex. I spent the rest of the week in Charlie's bed. I came home and at first I was really sorry about what I did. Rob and I didn't seem to click like we did before. I knew that I had to get things back like they were, or I would lose him. So I determined to make it up to him, and I must have worn him out every night for two weeks. But subsequently I went to Mobile with Tom and the second night there I ended up in Tom's bed. I guess from then on I became a travel slut. When I traveled, I got together with one of the five men I traveled with.

"Then last month, you and I went to Atlanta, and we ended up in bed together and now you know why you are here and not Rob. When Rob has to travel, I invite one of the five to stay the night, but I always make them park the next street over so no one sees a car that shouldn't be in my driveway. Speaking of Rob, we need to get dressed so when he comes home, I'm all alone"

"How about one more time for the road, right here on the dining room table?"

"Sure, I can handle that."

Janice removed her robe and lay on the table, and Paul started slurping at my pussy. Well, it used to be mine; but not anymore. I had to get out of there before I did something foolish and ended up in jail or dead. Paul was like early forties, 6-2, trim and fit. Me, I'm 37, 5'-10" and 230. Yes, I have a spare tire, no, I don't get enough exercise, and I guess that is why Janice wanted more than I could give her. We normally had sex three to four times a week, depending upon her schedule or mine, but I always made sure that she had several orgasms before I had mine. I was big on foreplay, so I made sure she had hers long before I had my ending and there were many times that two or three times in one night was the norm.

I had hidden a video camera in the garage that I was going to give to Janice for her birthday in two weeks, so I went back out, got the camera, put the batteries in, and made sure it was working. It was one of the new 32 gig flash memory ones, so I had plenty of time to film the whole thing. I rushed back inside and starting recording.

I got back inside and Paul was still eating my wife's pussy to make her come, and I filmed the whole thing, with him fucking her on my dining room table, all the way up to when they went to the bedroom to get their clothes. I left and ended up here in this bar. It was the very first one I found coming out of our neighborhood. It was more of a sports bar than a dive, but I could sit at the bar, drink my beer, and hope to drown my sorrows.

The bartender, a young lady with the nametag of Brenda on her shirt, looked at my glass of beer, and it was still half full from when she poured it a half-hour ago. "Not a good night I can see. Mind if I ask why the sad face?"

"I came home too early."

"Oh wow, that's a real stinger. Someone you know?"

"Her boss, but I overheard that she has five more she is messing with."

"Oh man, that has got to hurt. Can I get you anything a little stronger? You know to try to take the edge off?"

"I would ask, but you probably don't have what I want."

"Try me, I just might have it."

"I need two fingers of Tullamore Dew in a tall glass with three ice cubes."

"Coming right up, that is my favorite medicine too. Somehow it seems to hit the spot to calm frayed nerves and soothe bad feelings."

Brenda was back with a tall glass, and three ice cubes with some amber liquid in the glass. I took one sip, and I knew she was right. This was the exact medicine. After the third sip, I could feel the tension and stress drain away from me. This was the proper medicine alright.

Soon Brenda was back again and said, "That sure changed your mood. I can actually see a face instead of the dark cloud that was there before. There is still a frown there, but at least it looks like there might be hope for you yet."

"Thanks Brenda, I have or at least I had a bottle of this at home, but someone was drinking a glass of it when I first went in. I may never drink from that bottle again, it became tainted tonight. Tainted by the betrayal of a woman I thought loved me for ten years. I also found out that for the last three years, she has been hanging the horns on me. They say that love never really goes away, but I do know that hate can appear in a heartbeat. Do I still love the bitch? Yeah, probably, but right now hatred is overwhelming everything else. I'm not even sure I can go back into that house and stand to be in the same room with her anymore. Can I really pull off the acting job I have to do in order to keep her in the dark as to what I know, or do I just take the evidence I have right now and see if it is enough to go forward with a divorce?"

"Hold that thought, I'll be right back."

I sat there in that bar and took stock of what I was and what I've become. I'm 37 years old and the assistant director of operations for Tailor Systems. We build and maintain equipment for the semiconductor industry. We also have a small in-house operation where we can grow the discs and get them cut down to the individual chip for smaller companies not able to manufacture the memory chips themselves. This is usually the most expensive part of this process. Since we build the equipment, we have to test it out so who better to do small jobs than us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.