Fucked by My Cousin Brett - Cover

Fucked by My Cousin Brett

Copyright© 2014 by Downtown Jordan

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first night of a camping trip ends unexpectedly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie  

"Mmmm who is that?" Samantha asked jumping out of the car.

"Who?" I asked, crawling out of the car, still half asleep from the ride. It was late June, almost two months since my sixteenth birthday, and like every summer my family and I were taking our trip up to Michigan to visit family and camp out for a weekend on a lake. This year though I was able to bring a friend, so my best friend Sam came with us.

"That guy over there, trying to put the tent together." Sam said pointing towards the water.

"Oh that's Jim's son Brett, why?" I said stretching as I got out of the car.

"Because he's hot, that's why. You never told me we were going to be camping with such a hot guy." Sam said before jogging towards him. Her perfect 32C's, and ass bouncing up and down the whole way.

"Hmmm I sure hope I have tit's like those someday, and that ass mmm I love her ass" I thought looking down at my perky 30B's, before I joined the rest of my family.

We unloaded the car, and got everything where it needed to go. We got all the tents put up, and all the sleeping arrangements situate, I was going to sleep with Sam in a tent, my parents in another, my dad's friend and wife in their own, and their son in his own.

After swimming for the rest of the day, I was sitting next to Sam, as we were all around the campfire. She would just not stop talking about Brett, and how he was so hot, and boy she wasn't kidding, he was fucking hot. I just kept staring at him, only to look away when he looked at me. He was twenty-one, 6'4" had dark brown hair, green eyes, and was muscular, due to playing football. Definitely the type of guy I usually go for.

"I bet he has a huge cock, and a lot of experience." Sam whispered.

"Well of course he does, just look at him, I want him so badly." I whispered back.

"Well go for it, I'm sure he'd be all for fucking a slut like you." Sam whispered with a smirk.

"Oh, I will." I said with a yawn. "But it will have to wait until tomorrow." I said getting up and walking to my tent.

When I got there I slipped out of my clothes and and put on a pink t-shirt and a black thong. I may have been tired, but I was also getting turned on by the thought of getting fucked by my cousin.

I climbed into my tent, laid on my back and began rubbing my pussy through my panties with one hand while I squeezed my tits with the other. I tried to stay as quiet as possible so I wouldn't attract any attention. I began fingering my pussy, moaning Brett's name while I imagined it was his cock fucking me.

Well I must have made some noise as I heard footsteps coming this way. I quickly covered up and just laid there. It was just Sam and she too was coming to the tent to go to sleep, as everyone else was as well.

"I heard what you were doing in here." She said climbing in the tent.

"What are you talking about?" I asked blushing.

"You were fantasizing about fucking Brett, I heard you moan his name." Sam said as she zipped up the tent.

"Of course I am, I just can't seem to get him out of my mind." I said

"Well, he is all alone in his own tent, maybe he'd like some company." She said winking.

"But his parent's tent is really close to his, what if they wake up?." I said.

"Well, you could always just give him a blow job tonight, and fuck him later." Sam said laying down. "Anyways I'm tired, so I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay" Was all I said also laying down.

I was tired but I just couldn't get my mind off of Brett. After about fifteen minutes I couldn't resist any more, so I put my shoes on, unzipped the tent, got out, and made my way towards Brett's tent about twenty yards away. I got there, unzipped his tent, and crawled in as carefully as possible, not wanting to wake him.

There Brett was, laying on his back, a blanket covering up to his chest. I pulled the blanket away slowly, luckily for me all he was wearing was a pair of boxers. I pulled them down slightly, just enough to reveal his limp cock. I grabbed it in my right hand and slowly started stroking is cock as it began to grow. I wrapped my mouth around his semi-erect cock and slowly bobbed my head up and down until it became fully erect. It was then when I began to realize just how big it was, as it was at least 8 inches long. Well it turns out Brett was not a very deep sleeper as he woke up, and quickly grabbed both of my wrists and held them tight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.