One Bad Wish - Cover

One Bad Wish

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4: Thanksgiving

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thanksgiving - Wishes can be wonderful things, but when misspoke, all kinds of bad things can happen. In this case, a young woman, who has just found true love makes a wish that changes the world forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Violence  

It was only a week before Thanksgiving, when the change happened. Karen Connors realized that she only had one person to celebrate the holiday with, her mother-in-law, Edith. Her own mother lived in retirement community in Florida. Her arthritis made coming up north very difficult in the winter. She only visited in the summer. Karen was used to a large group for the annual feast; now it was just two.

It suddenly occurred to her that many people were in the same boat as her. They had no one to celebrate with. Karen walked down her street, just the block both sides of her street. She asked the women there, if they wanted to have a neighborhood Thanksgiving celebration. She left a flyer in the door of any house where no one answered.

In total, five houses responded. Karen would provide the turkey and stuffing. All the others committed to bringing the other foods.


At noon, on the fourth Thursday in November, her guests started arriving. Edith had been a big help to Karen, getting the dining room table set and providing a relish tray. Together they greeted their neighbors as they came to the door.

One of the guests was a woman of Vietnamese descent named Barbara Nguyen. She was about five years younger than Karen. With her were her fourteen year old daughter, Angie, and her three year old son, Todd. They lived on the other side of the street, three doors down.

Karen and Barbara hit it off immediately. They ended up sitting next to each other, with Barbara's two children sitting next to her. Looking around, Karen noticed that the other women had similarly paired off, and were in deep conversations. Even her mother-in-law, Edith was talking to another woman her age.

"I wish I had had a daughter," said the hostess with a sigh. "With all my boys gone, it is so lonely."

Barbara nodded. "I'll be glad when Todd is in kindergarten. Then it will be just Angie and me." She affectionately put an arm around her daughter's shoulders.

Even at age three, Todd knew that something was different. Gone was the mother that laughed, sang and read stories to him. Now that daddy and his older brother Justin were gone, she hardly spoke to him and rarely smiled. All her attention seemed to be on Angie.

Angie had changed too. She used to love playing with him, now she hardly even looked at him.

Barbara leaned in and whispered to her new friend. "Angie and I have been experimenting a bit. We're both trying to figure out what it means to love another woman."

Karen blushed and bowed her head. "Do you think you could teach me what you've learned?"

The Vietnamese woman smiled. "I'd like that." She leaned forward and kissed Karen deeply and passionately.

The older woman started for a second then returned the kiss with equal fervor.

Barbara broke it off abruptly. "Let's wait until everyone's gone home," she whispered in her ear.

After pecan and pumpkin pie and coffee, everyone left rather abruptly. Everyone seemed to be in a rush to leave. They left in pairs, going to the nearest of their two homes.

Soon it was only Karen and the Nguyen family. "Let's get to your bedroom," said Barbara urgently. "I've been wet since I first met you."

Karen glanced over at Todd. "What are we going to do with ... him?"

"Just sit him in front of the Cartoon Network, and show him were the bathroom is. He'll be fine."

Soon the three women were naked and in bed together. Barbara demonstrated how to give oral sex, using her daughter as a model. "Don't rush, going too quickly to the clit. Start around it; let the pleasure and anticipation mount. When you finally reach it, the payoff can be mind-blowing."

Angie cried out, as an orgasm swept through her body.

"See?"

Karen nodded. "Now let me try on you."

Barbara smiled and laid back, spreading her legs. "I thought you'd never ask."

Karen turned out to be a fast learner. Soon Barbara was writhing with her legs locked around her new lover's head, moaning and screaming in pleasure as she experienced multiple orgasms.

When they finally broke off, Angie had been watching them, masturbating. "Hey, what about me?" she panted.

"Maybe we could try a three-way; you know like a triangle," said Karen.

Barbara shrugged. "We could give it a try."

Even with a king-sized bed, it was a little awkward to fit three bodies configured in a triangle. Angie was a little shorter than the other two, so they put her at the foot of the bed. After a little tweaking, the three managed to make it work. Soon, the room was filled with the muffled ecstatic cries of three women coming time after time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.