One Bad Wish - Cover

One Bad Wish

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1: Three Wishes

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Three Wishes - Wishes can be wonderful things, but when misspoke, all kinds of bad things can happen. In this case, a young woman, who has just found true love makes a wish that changes the world forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Violence  

Andrea Case looked at the display in the Smithsonian. "I can't believe that it's out here in public," she said to herself.

It was nestled in the middle of other rings, most of which were more impressive. It was simple gold ring, with a small dull red stone on it. Above it was a card that said: "Ancient Sumerian Ring – Stone Type Unknown."

The thirty year old dirty blonde shook her head, if they only knew. She had spent three years searching the world looking for this fabled ring. All the academics thought it was just a myth, but everything in her being told her that the stories were based on truth. After flying over a hundred thousand miles searching, she wound up back only a hundred miles from her home in Virginia. It had been here all the time, waiting for her.

It was weekday afternoon, just a week before Thanksgiving. The museum was almost empty.

She let out a sigh. "Might as well get this over with," she muttered. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out the small hammer that she kept in her car for emergencies. She walked up to the glass case, and with two raps shattered it.

Alarms went off, and a heavy security gate came slamming down. She reached down pulling the ancient ring out from amongst the glass shards, and slipped it onto her index finger. It fit perfectly.

If I'm wrong, I'm going to jail, she thought.

"I wish that no one will notice that this ring was stolen," she whispered.

There was a flash of white light, and everything was restored to as it was. There was no alarm and no security doors. The glass case was in one piece. All the rings were still inside, save the one Andrea took. The spot where it had been was empty, and there was no marker.

The amateur archeologist slipped the ring into her pocket and strolled out of the museum.


When she got back to her hotel room, Andrea pulled out the ring and flipped it over in her fingers. It was worn and tarnished with small pits all over it. The band on the far side of the stone was worn down to the point where it was just a few millimeters thick. She marveled at how fragile it looked. But when she put it on it didn't feel that way.

I have just two wishes left, she thought. What to use them on?

She pulled out her list. The usual top of the list wishes did not apply to her. Her parents were independently wealthy. It was their generous stipend that allowed her to pursue her obsession with this ring. She felt no need to wish for riches.

What she really wanted was the only thing she was lacking: Love. She had had the opportunity to do so much, but none of it seemed to matter without someone to do it with. Her heart ached with loneliness. What she wanted was true love.

She sat down at the table and wrote down the exact wording of her wish. She had read enough stories to know that wishes could be twisted to have unintended consequences. She worked it over for a half hour until she was satisfied.

Andrea stood up; put on the ring again, cleared her throat, and spoke with a concise voice. "I wish that my soul mate, the love of my life, will knock on my front door right now."

There was white flash of light then a knock on the door. A voice could be heard. "Honey, the key card doesn't work."

She opened the door to see a woman that just took her breath away. She was a brunette in her mid-twenties, with large brown eyes you could get lost in. She had full pouting lips and an incredible body. Her breasts were large and full and her hips were wide and round. She had a narrow waist. Other details could not be seen, as she was wearing a black cocktail dress.

Andrea stood in stunned silence for what seemed an eternity, her mouth gaped open.

This strange woman did the same thing. Evidently, she liked what she saw as well. She was the first to break the silence. "I-I'm sorry. Is this room 1514?"

Andrea smiled and shook her head. "This is 1415. You're a floor too low."

"I'm sorry; I think I'm in the wrong room."

Taking a step forward, she bridged the gap between them. Now they were only inches apart; their breasts almost touching. "Are you sure about that?" Andrea whispered. She put her right hand on the side of her face and traced her full lips with her thumb.

The other girls let out a gasp then a moan. "Oh my God!" she gasped.

"I'm Andrea, by the way."

"Becky," she moaned.

The wisher leaned in and kissed her luscious red lips. To both of them, it was bliss on a level that neither of them had ever experienced. Their tongues intertwined with each other as they moaned with desire.

Without saying a word, or breaking their lip lock, they stumbled into Andrea's hotel room. Somehow, the door got closed. They frantically undressed each other.

Everything about Becky's body was perfect; from her small dark areolas on her D breasts, to her neatly trimmed bush. And she seemed equally pleased with Andrea's firm B-cup breasts with large pale nipples and her bare pubes.

Both of their physical arousal was evident from the moisture that was glistening between both of their labia.

Becky blushed from Andrea's lustful stare. "I-I've never ... you know, with a woman before."

Andrea thought her inability to say the words was so cute. She placed her hand on her full hips. "Don't worry. I'll show you everything," she whispered, as she leaned in for another kiss. Their bare nipples touched for the first time, causing both of them to moan in pleasure.

Andrea pushed her new lover onto the bed then quickly joined her. She licked and teased Becky's nipples on her way down her body. When Andrea's tongue touched her clit, the brunette cried out, as a massive orgasm hit. Her hips bucked, and Andrea grabbed her thighs and held on.

Andrea kept lapping away, causing Becky to come time after time. Soon her orgasms overlapped on each other, and she was lost in a world where her whole body seemed to be on fire. Deep inside her, a larger orgasm rose up. When it finally hit, Becky cried out and arched her back. Her whole body seemed to seize up and she stopped breathing.

"Enough!" she cried. "Damn, that was incredible. I've never ... That was amazing!"

Andrea smiled, licking her lips. "You taste so sweet.

"Now it's your turn."

Becky, though nervous, nodded, determined to return the favor. She followed her lover's example, starting at the breasts and worked her way down.

Though inexperienced, Andrea discovered that her new girlfriend could do no wrong. Every lick, suck, and bite hit all the right buttons. Before she even got to her snatch, she'd already had two orgasms.

Becky looked down at her lover's labia. She leaned in and tentatively took her first lick. Her eyes lit up. "You taste wonderful! You're so sweet!" Becky buried her face into her partner's slit.

Andrea had never heard that comment from any of her other few lovers. "Thank you," she panted. "Now, go up and lick my clit."

When Becky started sucking on her achy button, an almost identical reaction took place. Andrea started having overlapping multiple orgasms that escalated to a level that she didn't think possible. Her whole body was consumed with sexual fire that only seemed to grow. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, the orgasmic intensity rose to a new level. "Please! No more!" she finally cried.

Her lover pulled away.

"Are you sure you've never gone down on girl before?"

Becky blushed and nodded. "I'm sure."


The two lovers laid beside each other, their naked bodies intertwined. They casually touched, exploring each other's bodies as they talked.

Andrea told her about the ring and her two wishes.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.