When a Wish Comes True, Watch Out!
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Those who have nothing shall inherit the world, et cetera." This story spans many times and places, each of which would change human history would the outcome of events be different. Pete and Kathy will find out though that different is not always better. Join us now, your thoughts, if not your body will also be transported as our would be heroes endeavor to save humanity from eventual destruction. Or, will their actions only bring that about sooner. We shall see? 2nd POV added

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Caution   2nd POV   Violence   Military  

“I neglected to tell you that someone wishes that you do not succeed Princess. I had confirmed this and feel as though you both should know this and be granted another wish. The tests will continue, since I set the ‘rules’, so to speak, your time allotment for each test may carry over. You have done so well with one part on the easy test and you will need any extra later. Think of it as my way of discouraging any interference. I am beginning to see that beauty is not your only attribute Princess. I hope you and your ‘Champion’ can survive, at least until the last test. I will broke no interference, hence should any more continue, not only will my retribution be swift but both of you shall be rewarded in some way, perhaps in ways you can not imagine. Keep in mind this also applies to you, both of you. There are some ‘rules’ for you too, break one and you too will feel my wrath. Of course, you will not know them until you break one. You both have gained one wish, what will it be?”

Both called out for the other to have some measure of Protection.

There was an ‘Hmmf’ sounded and nothing more.

That someone, maybe more than one wanted them to fail the test was not unexpected nor their success in that unduly feared. What did hold true was that it would be a fair test, those ‘rules’ followed and once the testing completed none could, or would challenge her again. That is assuming she was successful.

It was time to relate more of her story to Pete, in effect, us too, for if a tree falls in the forest and there is nothing around to hear the sound... ?

Time exists, not in a linear sense but a relative one. There is a Past, Present and Future for us all. It is rare that a thing like a ‘Paradox’ would happen. At most, such an event would affect only the future portion for that present time/space/dimension.

Kathy really was a Princess, a Princess from Earth; only far into that Present’s future. Everything in her time was based on power and the axiom that only the strong shall survive. It was not a time where ‘the meek would inherit the Earth’. To claim her role, rather her Rule, she would have to fight to enforce her claim. Time travel, at least within a singular dimension had been around a while.

The testing had evolved. There were more worlds now, some claims contested by the local inhabitants. Earth would no longer exist and be uninhabitable in less than a billion years but it too could be claimed upon the death of the ruler.

A claim could be made by man or woman, no child, AI, mechanical, animal or spirit entity though. All claims were made valid when confirmed and a testing by random order was conducted. The claimant was deemed a Prince or Princess during this period. They along with a mate were named ruler if successful. If not, if they did not die trying, that would be their fate if they failed the testing. There were no ‘second’ chances.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.