When a Wish Comes True, Watch Out! - Cover

When a Wish Comes True, Watch Out!

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Those who have nothing shall inherit the world, et cetera." This story spans many times and places, each of which would change human history would the outcome of events be different. Pete and Kathy will find out though that different is not always better. Join us now, your thoughts, if not your body will also be transported as our would be heroes endeavor to save humanity from eventual destruction. Or, will their actions only bring that about sooner. We shall see? 2nd POV added

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Caution   2nd POV   Violence   Military  

Not that today was much different neither from yesterday, nor from tomorrow but there was something? He could sense something, smell it in the air. It had been a gift I had since birth maybe. It had saved his life once. When he lifted the sheet and looked more closely at the stumps that had be legs at one time, he wondered if death might not have been a preferred choice.

It was just after 3:30 so the bus was at or near the trailer park where he lived. It was not much, but then again he really did not need much. Each day he did have something to look forward too. Kathy from next door. He had learned a little about her from Mrs. Jenson, the Park Manager.

He would ask Kathy to close the window; it was getting dark outside, so early, here meant a storm was coming. Kathy usually stopped by in the morning on her way to catch the bus to school. PS-43, she was 14, in 9th grade and for the life of him, Pete could not understand why she seemed to want to be around. Maybe he did know why.

Mrs. Jenson had made the comment that Kathy’s Mom might be moving out. A few months ago, she seemed to just be with one man recently. Now it appeared she would be moving in with him. The comment that Kathy had made to her, was no comment at all. The look on Kathy’s face though told it all. This ‘relationship’ and possible new family ‘bliss’ was not something that Kathy was ecstatic about.

Kathy went shopping for Pete. Once a week she rode her bike the 3 miles to the store, filled what little he had on his list and rode back. Weekends, Tuesday and Friday she would make a roast, pot of stew, spaghetti or macaroni and cheese, Saturday or Sunday a big soup. Pete made certain there was always extra for her so she would eat too. It was not only a peaceful and relaxing time for them both, but also Pete so enjoyed her company; even hearing about her day, the boys trying to add her as a notch to their belt or just listening to her voice her dreams for the future.

They were not the same as his had been at her age. His Dad, Brother, Uncle. Cousins, his entire family it seemed had been military in one fashion or another. Fishing, hunting, shooting, trapping game and just plain learning survival techniques pre-dated any schooling he was taught. It had been the only life he had ever known; at least until the land mine almost killed him. They had said he was lucky, very lucky to be alive. Right, of that looking back, and under the sheet, he was no longer so sure that it was ‘good’ luck. Karma can be a bitch; at least he had not married her.

At the Hospital, it had been very easy to imagine falling in love with a number of the female nurses. In the 14 months, he either had been there or been transported there for his ‘stilts’ as he called them no interest had been shown by any of them. At 6’ 3” and 200 pounds during the ‘good’ times, his arms would have to hold the overruns from his bar table. That was then, no longer. The only female he now saw was the visiting nurse biddy once every month or two, if he was lucky longer. Oh and Kathy, but the 14-year old did not make the best girlfriend material. Besides, no one should want to be around half a man.

Pete never knew just how bad life had been to Kathy. She never said anything to anyone. She had tried talking to Mom how her ‘loving’ boyfriend wanted to extend the loving to her too. Add to that the things said about her at the Park, rumors how ‘easy’ she was from guys she never even met and the looks other girls gave her made about the old clothes, some worn with visible holes, seem un-important. She did not even remember the last time she even had any new clothes to wear. When a family in the park had moved out and left the bike there, her life got better, she no longer had to walk everywhere. When Mr. Pete asked her to do odd jobs then shop for him, not only did he give her extra money, the offer to feed her if she cooked for him meant about everything to her. You see, Mr. Pete was the first and only man who treated her with respect and as an equal. If the truth be known, she found herself imagining he and she were married. She was even writing Kathy Carlson in her schoolbooks instead of her own last name. Today she even added, Mrs. Peter M. Carlson. The poor girl had fallen in-love for her first time. If Pete had known, he would have told her the folly of her thoughts. Even at 23 he was too old for her and most importantly, no one should have to put there own life on hold for a cripple.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.