The Songbird - Cover

The Songbird

Copyright© 2014 by Texrep

Chapter 10

Cate

I got to Derby station late on the Friday evening. I was tired after a hectic day and a little bit grumpy as the train was crowded. I had booked my seat, but some guy was sitting there when I got on. He refused to move, saying that he had paid for his ticket and that guaranteed a seat. Eventually the ticket inspector came along and asked him to move. "Or else, Sir, I shall have to ask the railway police to remove you from the train." The man remained obdurate. The ticket inspector then asked me for my ticket and proclaimed loudly enough for the occupant of my seat to hear that he was upgrading my ticket to first class. The look on the interlopers face was priceless, if he had been co-operative it could well have been him who was upgraded to first class. The inspector picked up my case and led me through to the more luxurious seating and seated me comfortably at a window.

I was so pleased to see Jack waiting for me and more so as he folded me into his arms and kissed me. "Now that's how a girl likes to be greeted." I told him with a smile.

"Is that just at stations or can it be used at other times?"

"About every five minutes or so will do fine."

As the evening moved on and it got closer to the time we would go to bed I was overcome with shyness. I was amazed that I should feel that way, the emotions of a young virgin anticipating her first man. Jack would not be my first, nor would I be his first woman, yet the thought of our encounter instilled fluttering in my stomach and symptoms akin to hyperventilating. We were sitting closely together on the couch, snuggling his arm around me and my head resting on his chest. I was so pleased when Jack took my hand in his and confessed the same symptoms. "It's stupid, I know. After all we have bantered about our sleeping together and now it is becoming reality I am getting scared ... Scared that I will not be good enough for you."

I shook my head. "I was having the exact same fears. I don't view you as a one night stand. I am hoping that whatever we have going for us will be for the rest of our lives. If all we do tonight is sleep in each other's arms that will be good enough for me. We have a long time ahead of us to get it right."

He smiled lasciviously. "Oh I doubt that you will remain unsullied. I love you Cate and I want this to be for the rest of our lives also."

"Good." I smiled. "I love you too, Jack."

Happy was the word. Happy that we had cleared that up. Happy that Jack loved me as I loved him and happy that he anticipated many years together. I reached up and kissed him. "Give me ten minutes. A girl needs to make herself ready."

"So do us blokes Cate. Would you like some Champagne?"

"Oh quite the experienced seducer?"

"Not exactly. Isn't champagne the drink for any important moment in our lives?

"In that case, yes please, champagne is perfect."

Jack and I went very well together. Actually we went perfectly together because there was more emotion than I could have believed possible. Jack had given me slightly more than the ten minutes I asked for and I was thankful for that as I changed my mind about what I should wear for him. Eventually I slipped on a silk pyjama top, just closing one button. I didn't bother with the bottoms as they may have been too fiddly to remove. I waited for him in his bed. He had obviously thought ahead as when he came into the bedroom he was wearing a short silk dressing gown so he must have taken that down with him earlier. He carried two flute glasses and the bottle of Piper Heidsieck. I remained tremulous until the moment Jack got into bed beside me and took me in his arms. At that moment all the fluttering anticipation vanished. It felt so right to be here with him and in his arms.

I awoke the next morning happily still in Jacks arms, except I was naked the pyjama top discarded. I smiled ruefully to myself. I bought the pyjamas especially for this occasion and they were quite expensive. I think I wore them for about twenty minutes in all, but they performed their purpose. A woman loves the feeling of her lover removing her covering, she loves his expression as he sees her body, bending down to kiss where a woman loves to be kissed. Jack was a considerate lover taking his time to arouse me and allowing me to climb that hill to ecstasy on more than one occasion, then he became demanding of me and I willingly submitted to him, not unselfishly as when he cried his pleasure I cried with him.

I lay there thinking back over the night and squirmed with the memories of the pleasure he had given me. I felt him stirring and his hand closed over my breast. This was how I wanted to wake up every morning. "Good morning, Cate. If I didn't say it too many times last night, I love you."

"You can say it as often as you want, my darling. I shall never get tired of hearing you say that. I love you, and this bed of yours. It is very comfortable and I slept very well. That may have been because I was very, very satisfied."

"Our bed, Cate. Our bed as often and whenever you want to be here."

"I think that will be often, Jack. No one has given me more pleasure than you. You know that us girls have a name for guys like you."

"No."

"Yes. You are a lady pleaser. However I shall keep that my secret, as I don't want another woman encroaching on my man."

"I thought that women dislike the appellation 'lady' now."

I giggled and hugged him. "I'm going to let you into a little secret. These bumps on my front pressing into your chest are sometimes referred to as my girls and that place that you kissed and where you and I joined so pleasurably is known as my little lady. So when I said lady-pleaser you know what part of me you pleased."

"Ah! I get it now. Well if I am it has something to do with how I feel about you. Have I told you this morning that I love you?"

"Yes you have. However if you want to say it again and again I shall not stop you. I could hear that all the time and never get bored."

Jack leaned over and kissed me gently. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll not be long."

"Oh and I thought that was my doing."

He grinned. "Wait till I get back."

While Jack was in the bathroom I kicked the duvet away and posed seductively. The sound of the flush warned me of his imminent return. He saw me and smiled. "God Cate. You are so beautiful." Those words thrilled me, but even more thrilling was the physical evidence as magically his desire grew from slumber into tumescence. As I watched I caught my breath, so flattered that that just the sight of me could create that reaction. I sat up and reached for him.

"Now! That is your doing. You are so lovely." He reminded me as he joined me on the bed, pulling me to him and enveloping me in his arms.

"Put that where it belongs." I croaked. I lay back opening and lifting my knees to open myself then guiding him to fill me. What a lovely way to start the day.

Breakfast was rather late that morning as our starting the day turned into a very pleasurable experience, again. I was not complaining, but eventually empty stomachs drove us reluctantly from our delightful loving. Croissants, apricot preserve and coffee resolved the other hunger. It was then that slightly depressing thoughts came to me. Jack must have seen my change of expression."Is there something wrong?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.