Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone - Cover

Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Chapter 16

Still Thursday.

Dinner was still going on; at least Colin and Angela were not here for it, they probably were searching each other for ‘weapons’. Mike’s getting a room in the Guards Building for Angela. Yep it is going to connect with Colin’s room. Paul is moving from there to get it ready for her, should she need it”

Not that I minded, but I was just curious. Since that night, there had been no mention of Vicky, either by Mandy or Sheila. Sheila. If I said, she looked ten years younger that did not apply to when she wanted to be ‘Debbie’ then, Oh Man. To see Jen and her off to work then come home and jump into the pool and play like little kids was truly a sight. Grandma should be here, I always would want her to see fun. When that security guy from Mandy’s school was introduced as Jim, I could not help it, I thought of my father. When Mike sided up to ask me if I wanted him as a guard, I said no. Not personal but I hated my Father and having a Jim here would not work. Angela on the other hand I don’t think would be a problem Belinda might even ... OUCH, Ribs, Ribs, Mandy, ‘Rescue me from Mandy, someone, anyone!’ I thought. ‘How could she know what I was thinking?’

That short cruise never happened. Too much had gone on today. Our meal situation also seemed to have changed a bit too. Our cooks, (Now we had several I guess) had asked to address the next family meeting. I thought that was a fabulous idea, “What is that and when will it be?” Belle was not amused.

It seemed everyone thought the idea of a family meeting was a great idea. So, we set one up, for after dinner that very night.

In attendance were our guests, Monique, Bridget, Kara, Julie, Vito, Belle, Kathy and Giselle. I asked who was minding the store, only to be attacked again, this time by whoever could reach me. The all said the same thing, “Shhhh”.

Vito was the presenter. “We, all of us including Monica want to thank you for what you have done, for all of us. Now that you have spoiled us, or as these girls tell me, ruined them for anyone else, they wish to impose on you one more time; Kathy.”

“We went a little beyond what we should boss. First the good news, we found some more cooks, now the bad news, we found more good cooks than we need soooo.”

“So what ‘we’ decided, (this from Monique, the new girl, one of Monica’s daughter, she was cute too) was to re-open the catering business ‘Bridg’ and I started and combine the cafeteria and executive dining room at the plant with it. One of the people who wanted to be hired was Tina Crafton who used to run a hotel Dining room in New Orleans. With the people on the ships, here in the house, the restaurant and the plant we have to adjust some schedules and do some advertising but Jake says we can get such a deal by one big order, train the new staff and open the catering business using mostly space and facilities we already have. It actually means better meals and more staff for the peaks each operation has. We just sort of, well, need some more money to make all the changes and, well your approval.”

“Wait, you want Mandy’s approval, I thought Belle ran those things? Mandy you mean your leaving me; say it isn’t so. I’ll miss you. What was you name again, Sandy?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.