Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone - Cover

Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Chapter 12

Since it was only a dream after-all, Monica just agreed on anything Mandy liked. Her time seemed to just be spent changing and trying on new clothes, shoes and that favourite of the many; Victoria’s frilly undergarments they bought, or what scraps may pass for underwear.

“Don’t change just yet, we have time to go to our home and get a dip and shower before we dress for dinner.”

“But; we can’t... !

Remembering that this was only a dream (Not) and Colin was carrying what seemed like 50 bags of stuff anyway (Light bags), who was she to complain? Now all she needed is the knight in shining armour since Mandy had already provided a ‘castle’ in which to live. Any man would be better than her soon to be Ex (Yay). She never expected that new ‘castle’ came ‘fully equipped’.

Pete opened the car trunk and unlocked the car doors. He helped Colin with the bags and held the door for Monica and Mandy to get in the car. With a head nod to Colin, he got back in, asking, “Where to now?”

“Home Pete, this has been a lot of work, with school, Belle falling, the trip to the old house and all that shopping with Monica, we need to freshen up, also to see if Steve needs a ‘ride’ tonight.”

“Yes Mandy. I’m certain he will, if you add any more ‘helpers’ I’ll need a stretch soon.”

Two things happened as they approached the gate/guard to the compound. One Mandy remembered some things as they approached the house; and mentioned to Monica that her two daughters would be living here. Belle and Kathy would start them preparing what everyone liked for breakfast and show them some new recipes for lunch and dinner. As the car stopped in front, Mandy jumped out, soon followed by Monica. Inside she started stripping off her clothes and calling out for Steve. She told Monica her girls would be in the West Wing, pointed to the pool and went to Steve’s bedroom, the ‘playroom’, now, and saw him sleeping. Monica was sort of frozen in place as Colin carried some bags into the bedroom oblivious to the naked Mandy while Pete gently tapped Monica telling her she could follow him to the West Wing and use one of the empty bedrooms to change for dinner, he had the bags they had bought.

All this was at or near ‘overload’ for Monica. This house was truly a ‘Castle’, and being told her daughters was to ‘live’ here, Mandy stripping and just walking in to Steve’s bedroom and Colin and Pete acting like this was an everyday occurrence almost put her over the edge. Seeing Steve nude too and now welcoming her, holding a leash connected with a collar on Mandy’s neck was too much, she fainted dead away. Mike was standing behind her and caught her though, before she hit the floor. One fall was enough for Mike. Pete shook his head. “West Wing Mike, I have her half of the store in these bags, any free room there will do for now. Mandy is she a ‘new’ girl or what?”

“That’s ‘Mistress Mandy’ when Master holds my leash, and no, she owns the restaurant we’re going to this evening. I haven’t seen her daughters yet, they will be making breakfast tomorrow so we’ll see about them and don’t any of you get ideas about them!”

Giselle was cooling Monica’s face, neck and hands. Julie and Kara had come down from the ships to help Mandy and Monica get ready. Giselle, by seniority would help Steve dress. Dress for him was a clean shirt and denim shorts, formal would mean shoes instead of trainers or the infamous deck shoes he seemed to always prefer.

Monica cleared her head and expected the wonderful ‘dream’ to be over. Instead she was being attended to and the pampering she was getting was not something she was used to, frankly, just the opposite, hence the divorce. Women seemed to have some innate understanding of another woman’s needs. In this case a cold Margarita, (Or 2 or 3) shaken not stirred, would do the trick for Monica’s well-being.

Eventually all three were dressed and ready to go. Monica had never had clothes this nice before. Every dime she had pretty much went to pay for the house and restaurant, then to pay the lawyers when things went South with her marriage. One nice thing was how Vito and her daughters stuck by her and kept the restaurant going, or tried. Even with the money Mandy had given her with the wonderful new house, she could not see how they would prepare 20 dinners for tonight. That closer to 35-40 would be served that night, she would not have thought possible.

Mandy dressed up looking more like 26 than almost 16. Steve, well Steve always looked like Steve.

As usual, he was fashionably late, but not too late. Everyone else was already there. The parking lot was showing more than 20 cars and Monica was getting scared.

She tentatively entered the back way and her mouth opened. Kathy greeted them then said, “It’s about time, I hope Pete has my things in the car or people will think I’m another serving wench. By the way, they need a few more things and I gave Vito the other money. Monica, Vito is moving in with you so you need to put your heads together and decide some things. Steve, Jake has been just super so was the club in getting us a few things here tonight. With everything we ‘stole’ from the house and ships, we could open a restaurant; hey, this is a restaurant. Did you do OK Mandy?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.