Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Steve was up early. Like 1:00 am early. He was lying back just trying to think if he had crossed the line with any of them. He knew he said some things to Mary that she could interpret many ways. He never did say how he felt about her. It was as close to love though as an 18 year-old guy could feel. This was all new to him. He had few friends, both Jennifer and Mary knew he was wealthy, Mandy and Sheila had not, even Sheila he thought did not really know that much about him until she and Mandy had seen the house and ships they really did not know and yet they had accepted him. He wondered though what was next.

These girls, yes, he could think of Sheila as a girl because of the way she looked. Introducing herself as Mandy’s younger sister helped him think of her as Debbie at times too. All he knew or cared about was these girls had filled an empty space, a void in his life and he did not want them to go away. He would do almost anything to not ‘chase’ them away. Sure sex would ne nice, but he could think of them like sisters too, family even. Then again who was he trying to kid.

Meanwhile, in the West wing

No one was going to sleep, they were all in one room, sitting or lying in bed, in an array of sleepwear, panties or nude even. They were talking, and talking and talking. It was turning into a ‘slumber party’. Belle had told them Kathy was on duty at midnight so if they wanted anything just ring 237. She had brought up the first bottle of cordial brandy, by bottle 3 even Mandy was feeling ‘no pain’ and now the fun part of this adventure began. By 1:00 am, four girls were professing undying devotion to ‘their man’ and trying to work out some sort of a sharing schedule. Yep, Mandy included. They, all of them, Sheila too, were in love and about ready to hunt their man down without delay.

That is if they were sober enough to get out of bed or stay awake. When 2:45 am rolled around with Kathy wheeling in water, coffee, juices and enough aspirin to medicate a small army she saw four bodies sprawled across the bed. At 3-minute intervals, she started to gently shake them awake. At 3:07 am, the cable news went on as high as it could go before she left to ready breakfast.

At 3:11 am, the first decision was to shower, either paste on what might pass for garb for a French beach or go back to bed. Even Mandy had a difficult time choosing. The bottom part on most of their outfits was somewhat on while some tried to tie their tops while running to breakfast. Not all made it. Steve said not a word. They were in obvious pain, as well as having put on whatever they did grab on backwards or inside out. Steve did notice no dye had touched their bodies though. He told them someone would take them up to the boat, to tell Kathy when they were ready. He did not say it too loudly.

Kathy came in to give them some encouragement, telling them it would take at least 2 hours to get to the fishing areas. They had beds on board should they want more sleep. Hearing that had four girls racing to get dressed or should I say undressed, to be taken to the boat. Giselle drove them; Jake took their bags and whatever clothes Kathy managed to find in their rooms. It would be an interesting trip. When Steve asked who wanted to run the boat, there was silence then a unanimous race to find a bed. It was first come first served and even Steve’s room had someone in it sleeping.

2 hours, 17 minutes later they were ready to fish. Now all Steve had to do was wakeup the ‘Sleeping Beauties’. He was not that willing to be killed though so exercised great caution. He fixed and set up all the lines and rigging instead. Still there were no sign of life from below deck. He put fresh coffee on and cast a line from the stern. The smell of coffee and frying fish he caught attracted the first of the would-be fisherman.

Mandy, being the smallest and having drunk more brandy than any of them was last to rise, even then it took Jen and Mary to sprinkle water on her while Sheila just laughed her ass off. Yes sir, that 2.35-hour siesta they got extra really helped. Mandy had no top on, Mary’s bottoms were still reversed and Sheila, well hers probably did not matter which way they were pasted on they kept slipping off and a thin string did not cover a whole lot of the bottoms anyhow. Jen would have won the contest for a prim and proper suit had it not both top and bottom untied and fallen off on her first cast to fish.

Steve could not look away but held a hand over his mouth to hide any laugh escaping. Prim an proper Jen now set the tone for the rest of the trip by slurring a bit, “Don’t just stand there, rub some sunscreen in, I’m easy for you to make, I mean I made it easy for you to do me, I mean ... What the Hell, you know what I mean?”

The only silly comment, two actually from Steve was asking if they all had their passports since Martinique (Nude beaches) was not very far and what flavour oil did they want rubbed in, err on.

Mary caught the first big fish. A 350-pound Blue Tuna to her seemed to become a life or death struggle. It went into the live well. Mandy was next although she need some assistance, the Marlin was not only a keeper it was almost twice as big as she was. It would be mounted, as each one of the girls would get at least one big fish of some sort. That morning, both Jen and Sheila kept losing their strikes. It was thankfully lunchtime, or in case of our expert fisherman, sleep time again. They hit whatever bed came first. It was funny; all four were now snoring away on the big beds in the Master Stateroom.

That afternoon brought a lot better luck for all four girls. Mandy caught three more but had to release one of the Marlin. Sheila and Jen both caught keeper Swordfish. Mary landed a huge grouper and almost another Swordfish, it was huge, 6 feet long at least, but just got away, according to her. Yep, she now became a real fish story-teller.

They had an Amberjack for dinner. The next question was what next? Go home, stay overnight here where fishing seemed very good, or just cruise around maybe visit some shops and the Islands nearby. They could cruise at 28 knots or do 40 Knots per hour in a pinch. They had plenty of Petrol (Diesel for the Bertram) and more food and drinks than they could even use.

There was not much of any verbal answer, but four naked or near naked females dragged Steve into the Master Stateroom. It was lucky they had the anchor out and were rigged for overnight. The only thing Steve heard sounded like, ‘Let’s just sleep on it’. Between the salt air, a gentle breeze and the rocking motion of the boat wait a sec, it was not just the waves rocking that boat, sleep did not come easy that night. The next morning, four women, not one woman and three girls climbed out of bed.

As if to set yet another mood, all four climbed back into bed and had a pillow fight with Steve. If there would have been any guilt or doubts, they were erased. It seemed for the rest of that day and night, fishing was not a prime concern. It was Monday, a Holiday, that the ‘Misty Morning’ docked. Jake was there to greet them, take care of the fish they caught and ready the boat for the next trip.

When Sheila turned on her cell again, besides a full mailbox, it was ringing. She answered then held the phone away from her ear, to the sound of a screaming Vicky. She and Mandy in the excitement of ‘fishing’, had forgotten pretty much about her. With head shakes, eyes going up and down, and mimicking Vicky’s constant chatter; Sheila just kept saying, Ugh Huh, Ugh Huh. Sheila asked Steve if he wanted to audition Vicky for the ‘Harem’ during lunch.

“Why not, we should keep things between family and close friends, I guess.”

During their ‘fishing trip’ it came out that Mandy was turning 16 that week. Steve told her a small party at the house or a larger one at the Country Club would be in order. The smaller one at the house one was chosen. She had to return to school Tuesday, turned 16 on Thursday and the party at the house would be Saturday afternoon. He asked Sheila since she would be working at her new job, if he could take Mandy to get her DL. She agreed. He also asked her if he could give Mandy a ‘nice’ birthday gift.

Vicky was on her way over. Before she got there, Steve asked all four of them a serious question. ‘Would they move in and live at the house?’ It was not a question that they all had not long before asked themselves and answered before they slept with Steve. Of course they would. As they all had said, he had ruined them for anyone else. Vicky was an unknown though. Even Mandy really wondered about her she said. She was 18, perhaps too carefree and did not seem to be a one-man sort of girl.

One of the drivers would take Mandy to and from school from Steve’s house. Steve still had a few weeks of his to go to also. He planned to get a nice car for Mandy and give it to her on Saturday. Probably even get one for each of the girls. He would ask Belle what kind made sense.

Steve would take one or two Marine and business courses at whichever school he was accepted at, but he now really wanted to learn all he could about the business. He thought Mary wanted to become head of a law practice like her Dad. Jen might someday run the Company maybe like Ben did. Mandy would still be in high school next year, so there was time for her to pick something. Again, no real thoughts about what Vicky might do though.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.