The Outsiders: A Package Deal
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A malevolent intelligence from another dimension centers its life around creating great works of art; its favored medium being the past, present, and future of lesser beings. Two best friends in their early twenties become its latest subjects in its never-ending quest to create a masterpiece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Qex'Ull reveled in its own glory. None of its kind had ever been able to stave off such a complete collapse of a reality weave. It was unprecedented! Still, it had to cut off its celebration when it realized the crack was slowly closing. It pulled its essence back toward its home dimension to watch, to remember how perfect the symmetry between the new reality and his artistic vision was now. Ecstasy quickly burned any trace of his former terror as he watched his creations totter along to their new, wonderfully corrupt sensibilities. It basked in the searing red heat of their lust and animal appetites. Though the blonde's naked greed provided a wonderful counterpoint to the dominant flavor of her new lustful nature.

Play it cool, Kimmy, she thought to herself. Don't give away the surprise. The time to reveal Tracy's bachelorette party was rapidly approaching and she felt her heart race while her labia and beloved piercings became newly wet with her juices.

The two had already bought four outfits a piece for the upcoming honeymoon. There was no question of Kim coming along as Tracy needed both of Kim's fists going in and out of her practically twice a day to stay happy. Toys were wonderful for Tracy, but Kim was a necessity and she simply wouldn't be separated from her for any length of time.

Tracy had opted for generally white outfits including a bustier and garter set with some white fishnets. Kim, to complement her friend, went mainly with black. It wasn't, after all, her that was getting married. She just fucked Dean every now and again when she was bored. Or too tired to go out and find some cock of her own. Tracy didn't mind. She liked watching as Kimberly bounced up and down on her fiance, her piercing clinking with every jump. Kimberly's favorite outfit was a black fishnet body suit that would be perfect with a pair of thigh high leather boots she owned. She loved the way these sorts of outfits left her piercings in clear view. Hiding things was definitely not her, or Tracy's, speed.

Finally, the moment had arrived. After purchasing their clothing, Kimberly took her friend's hand and practically dragged her to the back room with not so much as a word of explanation.

"Cwose your eyes, Twacy", Kim whispered in friend's ear. Her voice was already growing husky with need and she was growing anxious to get at what waited for her behind the door emblazoned "Employees Only".Tracy did as she was told, like always, and Kim pushed open the door and led her in. Kim's nostrils flared at the sight that greeted her. Fourteen men, some of them former clients from their hooking days, lounged in a semi-circle around some towels spread on the unforgiving bare concrete floor. Each of them perked up as the two women, Kimberly with proud but mincing steps in her platform heels and Tracy in a hesitant waddle, clacked their in. It was as good a recreation of the night they first met as she could get together.

Kimberly leaned close to Tracy whispering that it was okay to open her eyes now. Kim immediately regretted leaning so close because Tracy's excited, high-pitched squeal was deafening. Tracy, dropping her bags instantly, threw her arms around Kim, her pregnant belly pressing against the other woman, and burst into a chorus of rapid thank yous. She only cut off to kiss Kimberly deeply, their piercings clinking dully against one another as their tongues danced together and their moans combined in harmony.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.