The Outsiders: A Package Deal - Cover

The Outsiders: A Package Deal

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A malevolent intelligence from another dimension centers its life around creating great works of art; its favored medium being the past, present, and future of lesser beings. Two best friends in their early twenties become its latest subjects in its never-ending quest to create a masterpiece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Qex'Ull was in trouble. It had pushed too hard, too fast and the fabric of reality had begun to tear. It didn't help things that one of the female humans had begun to question the new reality he had crafted. Belief could be a powerful thing. Terror, an unaccustomed impulse, flickered across Qex'Ull's mind as it surveyed the damage rippling out along its weaves and towards itself. A backlash of this size could completely dis-corporate it entirely! Frantically, it began mending whatever damage it could find as it knew it would never be able to pull back this part of its essence out of this dimension before being destroyed.

Weave after beautiful weave frayed and refused to stay together. It was losing its edge and despair had set in until it saw certain points along the weaves that the two women shared. They seemed to be resonating, strengthening one another. If it could just work on those, maybe it could save both this incomparable work of art and its own existence.

Tracy looked at her friend with mounting anxiety. Kimberly had pulled the car over on the side of the road and was cradling her head in her hands. "What's wrong, Kimmy? Are you ok?", she said.

Kimberly raised to head to look at Tracy, her eyes unfocused and filled with pain as pasts, personalities, and proclivities fought for real estate inside her brain. "Twacy, how did you and Dean meet? I-I can't wemember..."

Tracy recoiled from her friend. The look in her eyes was downright disturbing. In an effort to please, she began retelling the story that her friend should know by heart. "You and me, we were whoring ourselves out on that website you started up, 'member? You were always so good with that sort of thing. You always handled the money and I called you my accountant. Anyhow, Dean was my best client. He must've dropped, omigawd, $10,000 on my holes! Then I got knocked up and you narrowed who the father must be to Dean and some other dude."

Things were beginning to slide into place in Kim's head. The other pasts, especially the disturbingly lonely one where she worked in some kind of office, began to fade from her mind.

Encouraged by the improved look on Kim's face, Tracy continued. "So we convinced him it was his and told him he had to take responsibility for it. Ringin' a bell, sugar? He was half in love with me anyway and you said that he had to marry me now or we'd tell everybody about him being a whore's baby daddy!"

Kim was nodding along now, a relieved smile gracing her lips. Hesitantly, she began to finish the story. "Then you ... stawted bitching about wanting new titties so we made him give you some fake ones!" Kimberly's cunt started juicing just from being reminded of they'd conned Dean so smoothly ... and from the way she'd let him fuck her throat as a thank you. Even she had to admit Dean had a decent cock. Shame he didn't have more of them ... or a brother.

Tracy clapped her hands and giggled, her cheap plastic bangles clacking wildly on her wrists. "Now you got it, Kimmy! You feeling better now?"

Surprisingly, Kim did. She knew exactly where she was and what she was doing. With an sly grin, she also knew exactly what was waiting for them in the back room of the porn shop they frequented. Getting her car back on the road, she made record time to the exit and sought out a parking spot as quickly as she could. Tracy was going to freak when she saw the surprise Kim had in store for her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.