The Outsiders: A Package Deal - Cover

The Outsiders: A Package Deal

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A malevolent intelligence from another dimension centers its life around creating great works of art; its favored medium being the past, present, and future of lesser beings. Two best friends in their early twenties become its latest subjects in its never-ending quest to create a masterpiece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Qex'Ull's essence finally negotiated the last twist in the dimensional crack emerging unseen and unnoticed above the heads of the two shopping women. With no other targets within easy reach, it quickly set about warping and twisting their past and present.

Memories rearranged and remembrances shifted in perfect sync within the minds of Kimberly and Tracy. Gone was the proud moment of graduating high school as valedictorian. The two had been decidedly in the middle of the pack academically and nothing changed when they'd gotten to college. Their dates on the night they had met had dumped them fairly soon afterward when it became clear that beneath their attractive exteriors was somewhat lacking in substance. Still, Tracy had somehow managed to make it through the nursing program and thanked her lucky stars when Dr. Dean "I'll Take Care of You" Hammond had entered her life. Kimberly's altered past no longer included a master's degree education. She had instead only been able to complete a bachelor's program before moving on to an average career, if it could be called that, as a teller in a small bank.

Unbeknownst to the two women, their clothing was also shifting to more closely reflect their new social positions and mores. Tracy's loose clothing became much more form fitting. Her loose pants replaced with comfy yet incredibly tight black yoga pants that perfectly showed off what she had to offer in the ass department. The classy blouse she had put on this morning slowly adopted the form of a low cut gray t-shirt that let the world peek in on her now impressive cleavage pushed together temptingly by a pushup bra. The comfortable sneakers quickly grew in height to a 4" heeled version. She always wanted to show her ass off and a pregnancy would never stand in the way of that. Bangles verging on gaudy appeared on her wrists and small hoop earrings glinted brightly from beneath her curly brown hair.

Kimberly's clothing likewise experienced a shift in appearance. Her sundress receded up her legs from around knee length to mid-thigh as well as developing a halter top to show off her shoulders. The sensible sandal heels she had started the day out with became cheap, chunky 6" wedges that did so many pleasing things to her calves and made the most of her small bubble butt. Her glasses morphed into a cheaper version of the iconic black Wayfarers.

Kimberly had been giving Tracy option after option, but had been shot down every time.

"Kim, I need something to really show myself off to Dean. He loves my swollen boobs and my ass is fantastic as ever. I need something ... y'know. More form fitting than this stuff", said Tracy peevishly.

Kim considered her friend's needs a little more closely, looking around the close by clothing sections in vague hope. Spotting a section that seemed to hold clothes meant for a night out to the nicest clubs or hottest bars, she pointed it out to Tracy.

"Well, if he doesn't mind your baby bump, girl, maybe we can get you some stuff from over there. It may be pricy, but you've got Dean's credit card, right?"

Tracy's pouty lips spread into a beautiful smile as she dug around her purse and pulled out a charge card. "Of course, Kim! I never leave home without it anymore!", she laughed.

Kimberly grinned and reminded herself to convince Tracy to get some clothes for her, too. She needed a few new things for some of the dates she had lined up for herself this week. Something that really showed off her assets. A dress she'd spotted out of the corner of her eye looked like it would be just the thing. Slim through the waist to show off her figure and all that it could promise. Kim had a found a truly wonderful friend in Tracy all those years ago. She generally let Kim have her way when it came to other people's money.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.