The Long and the Short of It
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tina was introduced to riding in the morning and thoroughly enjoyed it being very pleased with herself when she was allowed to trot on her own.

"Next time we come down, although with rugby Heaven knows when that will be, we'll go on a gentle hack."

Tina looked mildly apprehensive.

"On a lead rein."

"Good."

Roger arrived in time for elevenses and was introduced to Tina. He was evidently impressed but could not help asking with grin, "What on earth made you pick someone that size?"

"Impeccable taste," replied Tina haughtily but her eyes were dancing.

"So put that in your pipe and smoke it," added Christopher with a wide and happy grin.

"Collapse of stout party," answered Roger.

"You're not stout," protested Ellie.

"Coming along well, isn't she?" said Roger with a wink at Christopher.

"Ooh!" growled Ellie but moved closer to him.

The two of them headed off shortly afterwards which allowed Tina and Christopher time with his parents which all four valued.

"So aren't your parents pleased, Tina?"

"We haven't actually told them," answered Tina and went on to explain why. "Still, we're going up to see them next weekend and break the news then when they've had a chance to look Christopher over.

"I'm going to have to take my ring off for a while," she added mournfully.

"Teach you to beat the gun," grinned Ben.

"I know," admitted Christopher ruefully, "but I had to strike while the iron was hot."

"Now he's intimating that I'm flighty," pouted Tina.

Everyone laughed.

"So tell us about this long drawn out accountancy course," said Ben.

Tina did so.

"That calls for dedication and determination," Ben commented.

"So what about children?" asked Sarah.

"I knew this would crop up," said Christopher. "I'm afraid you're going to have to wait two plus years, Mum."

"Oh dear!" wailed Sarah melodramatically. "All my dreams! Oh well, we'll just have to kick start Ellie."

"Bit premature," murmured Ben.

"I'm not so sure," answered Sarah. "They both seem to be getting closer and closer."

"I think he's a good egg too," added Christopher.

"That," said Ben, "invites thoughts on counting chickens before they're hatched."

Tina exploded with laughter and the others followed her.

"Ben?" she asked when it had died down, "Christopher and I plan to walk where we did last time to see the downland meadow in full bloom. Would you and Sarah like to come with us? You'll be able to tell me what everything is."

Ben was clearly delighted. "I'd love to. What about you, darling?"

"You bet."

"I know most of them," whined Christopher. "Poppies and clover and buttercups and ox-eye daisies..."

"But you don't know your vetches from your witch hazels," interrupted Ben.

Christopher sucked in his cheeks and tried to look hurt.

"Aw," said Tina. "Poor little boy. Mummy kiss better." She promptly did so to laughter from the parents.

"Monkey," retorted Christopher, hugged her to him and kissed the top of her head.

"Well, I'd better start throwing some lunch together before this great expedition," said Sarah.

"I'll give you a hand," offered Tina jumping to her feet.

"Thank you, dear."

"Congratulations again, Christopher," said Ben quietly when they were out of earshot. "You've picked a girl in a million. Not only is she stunningly beautiful but she's quick, amusing and absolutely bursting with guts in that tiny little frame."

"Yes, Dad, I admired her guts from early on but that's grown even more in the last ten days with the way she got over that terrifying assault and then when she came clean about the rape. She's got to go through it all again with her parents next weekend. She didn't tell them about the rape because she was so ashamed and because of her father's frailty."

"She'll come through with flying colours too."

Christopher nodded. "I just hope they'll take to me."

"Don't be silly, Christopher. Of course they will particularly when they see how deeply in love with each other you both are."

Christopher grinned slightly lopsidedly. "Thanks, Dad."

The walk was a great success. Ben and Tina paired off stopping often to examine a flower in detail. Sarah and Christopher went quietly on ahead. Sarah tucked her arm through his.

"Thank you for bringing this sweet girl into our lives," she said.

"Dad's pretty keen too. He said she was a girl in a million."

"He's right too. As I said yesterday you're a very lucky boy."

"Thanks, Mum."

"And she's an equally lucky girl and knows it."

Christopher said nothing.

"What did her father do?"

"I don't know. She's never told me."

"Find out. You may have some common ground."

"I will, Mum."

"And don't get cold feet. Meeting the other half's parents is always daunting so just be yourself and don't try to put on an act. You'll be fine particularly when they can't help but see the love you have for each other."

"That's what Dad said."

"And he's absolutely right."

"Thanks, Mum."

She squeezed his arm. "All part of the maternal service."

He squeezed hers back. "Love you, Mum."

"As you should."

They both chuckled happily.

They arrived home to find a note on the kitchen table: 'Sorry to miss the walk. Gone for one of our own. Luv E'.

At half past six Tina and Christopher went to have a shower and change. Almost simultaneously Ellie and Roger came bounding in, at least Ellie did. Roger was more circumspect.

"We had lunch at the Crown," she announced, "because we knew we couldn't go there this evening and infringe on the lovebirds."

"Where did you walk?" asked Sarah

"Avebury."

"Several circuits," murmured Ben.

"We had to wait for lunch and didn't get away from the Crown till quite late."

"Ah."

"Anyway, shower and change and then we're off to the Trout."

"You'll have to wait your turn," said Sarah. "The lovebirds as you so rudely call them have beaten you to it."

"May we use your shower, Mum?"

Sarah sucked her teeth. "Separately!"

"Mum!"

"Yes, darling?"

Ellie had the grace to blush. "Mum!"

"Yes, darling?"

She winked at Roger who grinned back.

"Come on," ordered Ellie grabbing Roger's hand.

"You are a wicked woman," said Ben pulling Sarah into a hug.

She chuckled. "Can't let Miss Ellie rule the roost. I shudder to think what she's organised at the Crown this evening. I must warn Christopher and Tina."

"Yes," said Ben with a grin. "I think you better had."

Christopher and Tina duly reappeared. Tina was wearing a dress that came to just above her knees. It was patterned in gentle, warm reds and blues. It highlighted her hair and her eyes. She had no make-up other than a touch of blusher. In short, she looked stunning. Both Sarah and Ben said so. Christopher was so proud of her that he was temporarily mute.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.