The Long and the Short of It
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

Bea was comforted by Jenny's words of love and her promise never to desert her but she began to question her own beliefs. When her uncle had come on to her she did not understand what he was up to but she was still revolted by it. She had said nothing to her mother because her uncle was her mother's brother. She had said nothing to her father either because she felt too embarrassed. Then there had been boys at school who had tried to press their luck using superior strength. Luckily, she thought, she had never been far enough away from help. On the other hand, here was Jenny, who could have dealt physically with any boy, who was lesbian like her. Then it hit her. Jenny had been at an all girls boarding school and even in the holidays would only have met similarly segregated boys who were equally shy and inexperienced. Few, if any, who tried it on would have been dealt with by a girl of her size and strength.

From all she could gather Christopher had not tried it on and he was big and strong enough to force Jenny into something if he wanted to. He had not but had allowed, willingly no doubt, her to take the lead and then gently take over the leadership. She could not help but feel slightly impressed.

Then there had been that spontaneous hug at Richmond when Jenny had won. She had sensed no ulterior motive nor had she felt shy or repulsed as when her uncle had hugged her. That hug had been friendly and happy without any sexual overtones. So there were trustworthy men, even huge trustworthy men who could have forced themselves on her. She wondered even so how many there were of Christopher's calibre.

She was pensive on Friday and Jenny noticed it. They bid each other a loving farewell as Jenny left to go home for the weekend. Bea did the same. She said nothing to her parents over the weekend even though her mother hinted at finding herself a boyfriend.

Jenny rang Christopher at ten on Saturday morning.

"Good, you're up," she said without preamble.

"And am just about to go riding. So have there been any further developments with Bea?"

"Yes and no. No change on her conditions but on Thursday evening she wanted details of why I had decided to make love with you and why I had enjoyed it so much. Then of course she wanted more reassurance that I would never leave her."

"And you?"

"I gave it to her whereupon she became a limpet until we had to get up yesterday morning."

"Hmm, there doesn't sound as though there's much hope for a relationship developing between us, does there?"

"No." It was little more than a whimper.

There was silence from both of them.

"Ch-Chris?"

"Yes, Jenny?"

"Could we go on being friends?"

"I'd like that. You're a special girl, Jenny."

"You said that on Sunday."

"I meant it."

"Am I allowed to spend the night with you?"

"As far as I'm concerned, of course you can but what about Bea?"

"She's given permission but I'll be careful not to upset her."

"OK. She's your girlfriend."

"Yes." That was rather pensive. "Um, Chris, I'm afraid weekends are going to be a bit tricky. I've got a match at Margate next Saturday and you know what I'm like afterwards. Then the following weekend I've got an England training and possible selection session at Loughborough. I ought to swim every evening during those two weeks. I'm free the last weekend in July."

"OK. Just in time. Rugby training gets back into swing in August so my Saturday afternoons will be a write-off."

"Oh, Chris, I'm sorry."

"It's sad but at least you'll be able to pay Bea some attention."

"Yes but after a day's work and an hour and a half or two hours swimming in the evening I'm whacked."

"What does she do then? Gently care for you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Can't all be bad."

"Oh, Chris!" she wailed. There was another pause while she collected herself. "You're right. She has to remain my priority but may I ring you?"

"Whenever you like."

"Thanks, Chris. I-I..."

Her phone clicked off.

Christopher smiled ruefully to himself. This was rather what he thought might happen. It was a pity. He would have liked to see how things developed between him and Jenny but there it was.

He and Ellie went riding together. Roger was not due to arrive until lunch time.

"Jenny?"

"Yes."

"Catch me up."

"Jenny made a nonsense last weekend saying that she was going home and her mother rang to talk to her."

"Oh blimey! I bet that put the cat among the pigeons."

"It did. Bea told her in no uncertain terms that there was no question of three in a bed and she didn't want me in Jenny's bed. It was their bed."

"Ouch!"

"Didn't Sally tell you because Jenny told her over lunch on Monday?"

Ellie shook her head. "I suspect she considered it too confidential and personal even to tell me."

"Good for her!"

"Yes. Go on."

"She rang me immediately after lunch on Monday and told me but I wasn't in a position to discuss it with her."

"I'll bet. Far too many flies on the office wall."

"And loo wall!"

Ellie pealed with laughter.

"Anyway that meant she had to wait until today while she's at home."

"OK so what's the latest?"

"Well, on Thursday Bea asked her why she had felt it necessary to make love with me and Jenny told her. She couldn't really not ... They really do love each other."

"In love?"

Christopher nodded.

"So?"

"Jenny promised never to desert her."

"So that's the end of that."

"No." Christopher looked slightly uncomfortable.

"Go on then."

"Bea is prepared to let her spend a night or a weekend with me so she's coming again for the weekend in three weeks' time."

"Whee! Eggshells, Chris!"

"Not 'arf!"

"Why? You're not in love with her."

"No but I can't help lusting her now and she's fun to be with."

"Typical male!"

"Not entirely. I've never forgotten something my housemaster said to all the leavers my last term at school."

"What?"

"That women are more emotional than men and that their first experience of sex is a much deeper experience than a man's and because of that they are hungrier for more."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.