The Long and the Short of It
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

Christopher smiled as warmly as ever at her. "I did wonder but so what?"

"You don't mind?"

"Not in the least."

Jenny's mug went down on the table and Christopher managed to get his down too as she launched herself the length of the sofa. Her arms went round him.

"You really are quite exceptional. Chris, you are a very, very special man."

"I don't think so. Generally speaking people can't help it if they're homosexual." He chuckled. "I probably find lesbians easier to understand because their partners are generally pretty."

"Monkey!"

"So Bea's lover is you and she isn't a prude at all."

Jenny nodded. "I'm sorry I said that."

"Water under the bridge. Sally?"

"Only at school. It was her way to keep her libido in check. She's totally hetero now."

"But you found you still preferred girls."

"Sort of. As I said, boys tended to be put off by my size and so I continued to have sex with girls and it became a habit."

"OK, that's understandable but what happens to poor little Bea if my masculinity and sexual skill persuade you that men are the better bet?"

Jenny bit her lip and looked down.

Christopher put a finger under her chin, raised her head and gave her a gentle peck on the lips.

"Let's cross that bridge if and when we come to it," he said gently.

"At the rate you're going that's going to come sooner rather than later."

"Your coffee's going to get cold."

She wrinkled her nose at him. "Grab my hand. No the other one, you clot. Hold tight."

She leant back and reached for her mug and then came back up.

"Wow! Those abs!" He drew the tips of his fingers across them.

She smiled at him. "Drink up," she ordered. "I want you shaved and back in bed with me."

"Oh dear!" sighed Christopher. "No peace for the wicked or is it familiarity breeding contempt?"

Jenny grinned. "You were the one who was doing the chivvying a minute ago."

"Mmm. The girl's got a good memory," he murmured. "All of a minute."

"Stop it," she ordered. "You'll make me do the nose trick."

"Then I shall need a shower as well as a shave."

"Ooh, then I shall see the interesting bits!"

"Jenny!"

She gave a great guffaw of laughter. Christopher was delighted. She had come back out of her shell.

"You're asking for a spanked bottom," he went on.

Her eyes sparkled. "So you can see the interesting bits."

That was too much for both of them and, despite the coffee mugs, they fell into each other's arms.

"I must go and shave," said Christopher at length.

"Curiosity killed the cat," murmured Jenny which set them both off again.

"Two corpses in the bathroom."

"Stop it," gasped Jenny. "I'm getting tummy ache."

They both stared solemnly at each other for a moment even though their eyes were dancing.

"No-o!" they both warned simultaneously before exploding again.

Finally, they both put their mugs down and Christopher helped Jenny to her feet. Their arms went round each other.

"Thanks, Chris; you've got rid of all my worries and tension."

He kissed her nose. "Good!" he whispered.

"Are you going to have a shower?"

"It mightn't be a bad idea."

"OK."

Christopher went to the bathroom and Jenny to the bedroom. He started to do his stuff at the basin. Jenny came in without a word, kissed him gently between the shoulder blades and went to turn on the shower. Christopher found it difficult to concentrate on his shaving as he watched her in the mirror. She might be a big girl but she moved with fluidity and grace.

That changed when she moved up behind him and wrapped her arms round his chest. His shaving became rushed and, as he rinsed his face, he had to grab his razor to deal with two bits he had missed. He dried his face and turned to her.

"You really know how to make a man take his eye off the ball," he said.

She grinned. "And now's the moment for both of us to reveal all."

She inserted her thumbs in the sides of her knickers. He copied her. "Ready, Steady ... Go!"

It took Christopher a little longer as he had to get his pants past his erection. Jenny said nothing. She just gazed at it. Well she might! It may have been the first erect penis she had ever seen but Christopher was a big man too.

Christopher had also taken in that she was a natural blonde, abundantly so. He was thrilled. He was not enamoured of naked fannies nor yet of arty-crafty pubic hair. There was not a tattoo anywhere either.

"You're beautiful," he said quietly. "Really, really beautiful."

Her eyes came up to meet his. "Thank you," she whispered and then her eyes went back to his groin.

"Come on, Jenny," he said taking her hands. "Shower."

He led her in and pulled her close so that they were both under the spray.

Jenny pulled herself away. She looked down nervously at his erection. Christopher noticed but said nothing.

'I've had a dildo in me," she thought, 'and I wasn't mad about it, so impersonal but this is even bigger. I wonder what it feels like.'

She looked up at Christopher. "It's all yours," he said softly.

'Oh God!' she thought. 'He is the most understanding man.'

Tentatively she reached out and touched it. It twitched but Christopher neither moved or spoke. She reached again and took it in her hand. It was firm like a dildo but there was a softness too. She slid her hand down it and was amazed as the foreskin slid back revealing a purple head. She looked up at Christopher.

"No more at the moment," he said softly and then with a gentle smile, "I need to educate you a bit more."

He took the soap and washed her from the neck down to the waist, little more than he had stroked already. He spent rather longer than he needed to on her breasts but that was not without some thought. He washed her bottom, cheeks only, and then her legs. She tensed as he neared the junction so he went on to her tummy. He moved to her pubic mound and she moaned. As she did so he moved his hand between her legs, running it gently down over her fanny and as far as her anus. She gasped. He came back up and gently massaged her outer lips before moving back up to her mons which he also rubbed. He stopped there.

"Your turn," he said.

He handed her the soap and she started to soap him. She was very gentle. She was equally gentle as she washed him. She reached his genitals and looked up at him pleadingly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.