Japanese Exchange Student in San Francisco
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An addition to the Patterson household in the form of a tiny 18 year old female student has perks for both the husband and the wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Fushimi, the teenaged exchange student from the suburbs of Tokyo, considered her assignment to the Patterson household as a live-in student during the time their own daughter Brittany was attending the university in Yokohama for the next twelve months as the most fortunate of circumstances. Her initial impression of Mister Doug and Mrs. Nikki was brought to fruition with the introduction of Mrs. Nikki's skillful tongue into her special place igniting her spontaneous release and the glorious rubbing of Mr. Doug's manhood in her sensitive rear crack which allowed her to receive his creamy offering on her unworthy flanks much to his satisfaction. It seemed like they would make a happy home together for the duration of her studies at the nearby campus of the University of California.

She was less than enthusiastic about the horde of pimply-faced youths surrounding her in her specialized program but managed to keep a smile on her inscrutable face and treated them all with equal civility. Shortly after she arrived, her luggage finally arrived from its unfortunate detour to Chicago. However, her collection of favorite undies had gone missing as well as her erotic picture stories that aided her in her masturbation sessions in the privacy of her own bed. Of course, she did not mention the loss of the valued magazines, but she did admit to the loss of all her feminine underwear to Mrs. Nikki. It would have been easy to borrow some of Mrs. Nikki's things and she enjoyed having the feel of the beautiful woman's exotic fabrics nestled between her legs, but she knew it much too personal a sacrifice for the woman to maintain on a long-term basis. They decided to make a special trip to a ladies boutique that specialized in such tempting items for both normal wear and more seductive occasions.

The store was inside a fabulous indoor mall that seemed bursting at the seams with rich Americans doing their best to boost the sagging economy with spirited and slightly obsessed buying sprees. She noticed a number of single males sitting on benches outside or even looking through the risqué window displays rampant with mannequins in anatomically explicit design that even included the pulse-heightening "camel-toe" that became the center of focus for male inspiration.

The salesgirl was most helpful and even helped Fushimi to get into and out of her undies with a diligence similar to subservient store assistants in Tokyo establishments. The girl's fingers were well-groomed and tipped with the most interesting nails that she had seen a long time. When she asked her where she went to have them done, the salesgirl admitted she did them herself and that she had a side business of doing both fingernails and toenails in the privacy of the client's home. The delightful young girl was much taller and solidly built than either Fushimi or Mrs. Nikki but had the prettiest of faces and a divine scent of feminine attractiveness.

Her name was Serena and she lived in a part of the city that had once been populated primarily by "girlie" shows and cheap booze joints that catered to sailors and transients. Now it was more conventional but there was still a flavor of illegality to the area with the overt presence of drugs and female companionship.

Fushima was just about head height to the girl's boobs and found that she was constantly bumping into the salesgirl's softly curved breasts each time she leaned forward to shimmy into a new pair of panties or thongs. After a while, it was so familiar to her that she pursed her pretty lips and kissed the girls protruding nipples looking up into her controlling eyes.

Once or twice, Mrs. Nikki stuck her head inside the changing booth and smiled at Fushima's obvious attentiveness to the salesgirl's generous breasts.

The shopping expedition was a great success and the two women used Mr. Doug's credit card for their many purchases. When Fushimi told her hostess about the saleslady's expertise in nail adornment, they invited her to their home to take care of both their needs. It was obvious that Serena found them both to be her favorite type of female because they were so much more petite and delicate in body style. The salesgirl's shapely but sturdy frame was more like a dominating "Roller Derby" star than a simpering submissive female prepared to let a partner take the lead.

Doug's return that evening was most interesting. He was told to sit down on the sofa and the two women paraded in front of him giving him every possible angle of view of their new erotic underwear. He was sporting the stiffest erection imaginable right from the beginning and by the end of the exhibition; he had even taken his business out in full view with absolutely no sense of guilt or shame.

Fushimi was giggling non-stop and she was driven to fall to her knees behind the curtain and use her lusting tongue on Mrs. Nikki's beautiful backside watching Mr. Doug's business waving about in search of a welcoming point of entry.

Mrs. Nikki was unable to restrain her need any longer and ran out to perch on top of her husband's throbbing equipment with proprietary swiftness. Bringing up the rear, the sex-crazed exchange student knelt between Mr. Doug's muscular legs and alternately licked Mrs. Nikki's excited and totally agitated brown-eye and kissed Mr. Doug's half-buried shaft.

Her added erotic dimension brought the lust-driven couple to a swift release and Doug spilled his seeds into his petite wife's pretty pussy as the pretty exchange student tasted the special flavor of his wife's musky rear-end.

The weekend approached rapidly and Doug was just as anxious with anticipation for the visit of their salesgirl nail specialist Serena as the two women displayed with amusing lack of discretion.

The knock on the door was a signal for them all to profess total disregard and lack of interest so that the beautiful visitor would not try to take advantage of their enthusiasm with a demand for control of the situation with her dominant personality.

"Please come in, Serena. This is my husband Doug. He wanted to see you in action as you took care of us with your nail expertise."

The tall girl who was actually an inch or two taller than Doug shed her jacket and showed them that her pretty boobs were totally free under a sheer white blouse that allowed them all to see her dark and sexy nipples clearly outlined underneath. She was wearing the briefest of boy shorts and her distinctive vulva was on display as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.