Unexpected Confession
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man finds out a secret his mom has kept from him for over 20 year and realizes how it could have changed his life so dramatically.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Instead of parking, Benny pulled right up to the front doors so I asked, "Aren't you coming in?"

"No. Not tonight." Benny, always the loyal wingman, "I'm sure you and your mom have lots to talk about. Or not", he laughed.

As I got out, I saw Mom lean over and give Benny a kiss on the cheek and then a slightly longer kiss on the mouth. "Another night then?"

Benny smiled his big smile, "Definitely."

As we entered the lobby, Mom started towards the front desk. I put my hand on her arm, "Oh, I checked in earlier".

Mom turned to look at me, "Such confidence!"

Perhaps it was how, in the brighter light, it really hit home that this was my mom I was about to take up to a hotel room, but I felt my face turn red, "No, no. My plan was always to stay here – by myself. I only wanted to meet the mystery woman. I had no plan on bringing her back here."

Mom looked at me and smiled, lifting my arm so she could snuggle up to me as we walked, "Relax. I'm just teasing." After a few steps, she added, "I guess I'm lucky you decided to change your plans."

We took the stairs, stopping on the landing half way up. We kissed for a couple of minutes until we heard someone above open the door. She whispered, "Oh yes. That was much better than last time."

I couldn't help it. I felt my face once again go red. In my head, I am screaming, "My God, I'm about to fuck my mom."

As we turned to continue up the stairs, I heard a man's voice, "Betty? My God, it is you. Fancy running into you here of all places. And Bruce? I haven't seen you in years." Great. We just happen to run into Bob, one of my baseball coaches from long ago. And here we stand with Mom clinging to me in a little black dress that barely covers her ass while the front barely contains her braless breasts. We are obviously on our way up the stairs to a hotel room. You can almost hear the dirty little wheels turning in Bob's head. I have no doubt he is imagining the worst scenario of what brings us here, which I guess is why we were here.

Mom acted as if we were seeing Bob at a PTA meeting. "Bob! You are looking great. I was just telling your wife the other day how I should invite you both over for coffee sometime." They continued to make small talk for a minute or so, and then finally Mom tells Bob, "Well, I need to get this one to bed. He's had a stressful day. Don't tell anyone but he's having a bit of wifey problems – you know how that is, right Bob?"

Bob looked a little anxious, "Right." It would seem there was more to that story.

"When my boy hear called me tonight, I just dropped everything so I could come take care of him. As you can see, I didn't even bother to run home and change first." Quick cover up, Mom!

Bob looked at me, "Sorry things aren't going so well, son. I am sure it will all work out."

Mom responded before I could think of anything to say. "I think once he gets a little mommy-time, he will be right as rain." She smiled up at me and I jerked when I felt her hand touch my upper thigh. As Bob proceeded past us, Mom brought her hand up and grabbed my package. She yelled over her shoulder, "Be sure to tell Mary 'Hi' when you see her next."

"Oh, aw, yeah. Will do." I noticed Bob speed up slightly. It was then I realized he had never mentioned Mary being with him. As with us, why would Bob be here in the first place?

As Bob exited the stair well, Mom laughed. "Relax."

I started to talk, "B..." but Mom cut me off.

"Bob is obviously here with someone NOT his wife. He is not going to say anything to anyone we care about. He knows I still run into Mary from time to time. Think of it as a cheaters code of honor."

I must have looked puzzled, because Mom continued, "Remember how you got to pitch for that one inning?"

I had to laugh, "Oh, God yea. I really sucked, didn't I? Thank God we had a good defense. I walked three in a row, and Jake swung at a wild pitch on a full count."

"He popped it right to the 2nd baseman, who touched the base before the runner could tag up and then he threw the runner out at first. Your team got its one and only triple play that year. That was exciting." She stopped and reached up to gently place her hand on my cheek, "Plus you got to actually pitch, which you really wanted to try."

"So, what are you saying, you slept with Bob so he would let me pitch?"

Mom smiled up at me as if it were the most normal thing, "Actually, he fucked me from behind in the concession stand the week before." When I gave her a funny look, she added, "It was before we opened up for the day. We didn't get any in the popcorn, but I'm not sure about the walking tacos." She smiled that mischievous smile.

I faked like I was disgusted, "Gross!"

She slapped my arm, "I was kidding. Give your mom some credit."

We continued up the stairs to the room. As I fumbled with the key card, mom held my hand to steady it. She asked, "Nervous?"

I answered honestly, "Yea. I am."

Mom turned me so my back was against the door. She looked me straight in the eye, "I'm still your mom. I will be whether we enter this room or not, and no matter what I will continue to be for the rest of our lives. Is this what you want?"

I pulled her in and kissed her hard on the mouth, "God, I have never wanted anything more than you right now."

"Well let's go inside then." She reached down and unlocked the door and we both entered. In a matter of seconds, she had me sitting on the side of the bed with my pants at my ankles. She worked my cock with her magical tongue and in less than a minute, she had swallowed every drop. I fell back on the bed, completely drained. I soon found Mom snuggled up against me. She had removed all her clothes which I guess weren't that much.

After several minutes of recovery, I brought up the topic of Freddy once again, "Tell me, how did you and Freddy hook up?"

Mom, who had her head on my chest while her hand rubbed my lower abdomen and occasionally would play with my cock, went into the whole history.

"As you know, Freddy was new to your school that year, and the two of you became instant friends. I knew the day you brought him home he had a crush on me, but then I guess most of your friends did. He always wore those loose shorts with that Packer's shirt. I swear I didn't think he owned anything else. Well, it was obvious to me he never wore underwear and when he sat, more often than not you could see his whole package. I may be your mom, but I'm also a woman, and he had quite a package."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.