Unexpected Confession - Cover

Unexpected Confession

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man finds out a secret his mom has kept from him for over 20 year and realizes how it could have changed his life so dramatically.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Benny and I have known each other since grade school. We haven't hung out much lately, what with my wife and kid and Benny being the confirmed bachelor so I was pleasantly surprised to get his call. I always gave him crap about he never married because he was secretly gay. Of course, given our past, that would be a hard sell. We had both slept with a lot of women back in the day.

Benny was obviously excited, "You won't believe who I fucked last night? Someone you and I wanted to fuck since Junior High. Hell, I bet you still think of her." He paused long enough to take a breath. "Me and a couple buddies from work met up with her at this cougar bar. She fucked all three of us dry as this creepy dude she was with sat and watched. I told her you were her biggest fan back in the day. She would really like to meet you. She didn't remember me but she will definitely remember you."

I admit he had my curiosity peeked, "So who is it?"

"You are going to have to come out with me to find out. She says she will be there again Tuesday."

I reminded him I was married now, but he countered with "Hey, you don't have to fuck her, although I don't see you turning this one down."

He didn't need to twist my arm too much. It had been a while since I went out on the town without the wife in tow. So, I made up an excuse of having to go out of town for a couple of days for work. I wasn't planning on doing anything bad, after all and I could actually make some sales calls so it wasn't even lying.

When we got to the bar, we made our way to a corner table. As we got to the table a blonde woman in her mid-50's turned to face me. Her little black dress left little to the imagination. She was well built. As we made eye contact, I don't know who was more shocked, her or me. She was with a guy I met once a few weeks earlier. Since her and dad divorced, she never stayed too long with one guy.

"Bill, you remember Jake, my son." Bill grinned like he had just won the lottery, the old pervert. Benny was grinning ear to ear, but I knew him well enough to know that he truly thought he was being there for me.

Mom leaned in and hugged Benny, as if he had just dropped in back at home. She stepped back, "Ok. Now I remember you. I guess it took seeing you together for it to click." Apparently, him and two guys fucking her for several hours didn't connect the dots. That thought made me smile for some reason.

I had seen my mom a couple of weeks earlier when she stopped over at the house. She brought more presents for her grandchild. Normally we would hug like her and Benny had just done, but I found myself hesitating.

Finally, she spoke, "So I guess this couldn't be more awkward. So you're the guy who always wanted to fuck me?"

Without really thinking, I just nodded my head, "Yeah. That would be me."

The bar was loud and no one said anything for several minutes. Finally, Benny asks Bill if he could help him get the next round. Benny was always a good wing-man. Bill hesitated, but a look from my mom sent him on his way. They quickly melted into the crowd as they made their way towards the bar.

Mom leaned in and spoke so only I could hear. "You don't realize it but I WAS your first fuck. Four loads in four hours as I recall. That would have been, let's see... 20 years ago?"

That got my attention, "Huh?"

She continued, "Remember the night you and Freddy camped out in the back yard?"

"Yea"

"You woke up to find a girl in the tent and Freddy was throwing her an amazing fuck with that big black cock. Remember?"

I sat in stunned silence. How could I ever forget that night, but how did she know about it?

Then she told me, "That was your momma you climbed up on." She laughed, "I was in no position to say anything, so I just went with it."

"Wow", was all I could come up with.

"Even without your glasses, I don't see how you didn't recognize me. Or my voice. How many times did I yell out 'Fuck me, Junior'?"

Only Mom calls me Junior and only during certain times, such as when I got in trouble or did something she really liked or was proud of. Until she said it, I never made the connection.

She smiled as she remembered the moment, "It's a wonder your dad didn't hear me. You guys had me going."

I was feeling a bit stupid, "I was just happy to have a girl willing to make out with me."

She laughed even more as she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, "Sorry Baby but you were so clueless. I don't know if trying to shove your tongue down my throat would be classified as making out. Plus you were a bit rough on my boobs. I had a couple of bruises for a week after. I told your dad I bumped into a cupboard door."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.