Little Orphan Sallie and Daddy Bill - Cover

Little Orphan Sallie and Daddy Bill

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sallie loses her parents and gains a guardian. She soon decides that Daddy Bill who is not her real daddy will serve quite well as a substitute boyfriend and with none of the problems of starting a strange relationship. She thinks she will be able to control him with little difficulty but 18 year old virgins are short on experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Little Sally Simpson liked to wear boy's clothes mainly for two reasons. It hid her feminine curves and allowed her to run faster if the cops were chasing her for any reason. She often ran from the cops because she (A) didn't like them and (B) was never certain if they had finally caught up to her for something she had actually done. Her parents had finally accepted the fact they were saddled with a "tomboy" instead of a daughter and in a way her father was relieved because he hated confrontation and he dreaded the thought of pimply-faced schoolboys sitting on his sofa with visions of removing his darling daughter's undies and sampling her teenaged flesh. He tied his best to hide the fact he was the victim of recurring PTSD from time to time and made a point of carefully removing all firearms from his immediate vicinity when he felt the red veil fall over his brain.

It was the long-awaited second honeymoon to Hawaii that made Sally an orphan. When she saw the flight number on the television screen, Sally fainted right down onto the fluffy white carpet unaware that her female parts and beautiful bare backside was in full view of the entire senior class in the lunchroom. The funeral was almost a joke because her father never made an attempt to form any friendships and her mother was a notorious gossip who was avoided by all the neighbors. The only attendee was her Uncle Bill who was not really her blood uncle but an old Army buddy of her father who seemed to use the word "motherfucker" an awful lot and told her to call him Daddy Bill because he was not really her kin.

Since she was still in high school and had only recently turned eighteen, he took charge of her as stipulated in the will executed by her parents. She wasn't overly upset by that fact because it was nice to have a "man" in the house and she had to smile every time Daddy Bill said "motherfucker!" It was a better situation than the taking over of her parent's assets by the State and her placement in care until she graduated.

He was accompanied by a young girl who had just recently passed her eighteen birthday. Her name was Veronica. She didn't look like a Veronica because she had curly red hair and not the long sweeping strands of black that she associated with the Famous Veronica of Archie fame. The girl was also not the least bit shy or introverted and made great pains to let Sally know she was her superior because she had already lost her "Cherry". Sally knew exactly what that was and she was suitably impressed by Veronica's description of the turning point in the young girl's sexual development.

"Well, Sally, I can't explain exactly what it felt like when Steve actually started to push his monster inside me down there but suffice it to say I had never felt like that before. It was something that I had always thought would be the crowning moment of my life but in all honesty I was really frightened because all the girls told me it would be painful. When I first saw his big thing, I was a little worried about taking it all the way but he assured me that wasn't necessary and only halfway would be enough to do a "good job". I really wanted him to like giving it to me like that because all the girls thought he was a real dreamboat and I did as well. We had a hard time at first to even get it inside because he hadn't spent much time to get me excited and wet and I was not quite ready for him to be inserted. But after fumbling around a bit, I started to leak a little and he made a lot of pre-cum that spread all over his cock. That made thinks a lot easier and soon his entire head was disappeared inside me as if by magic. I have to be honest that I was so interested in the process that I forgot to think about how it really felt and just wanted him to push inside deeper so I could get the sense of stretching to take him inside me. I didn't know if I should talk or not and I was afraid of ruining his concentration so I just kept my mouth shut and I think that was what did the trick because suddenly he started to lose control and started to shove inside with renewed energy that took me by surprise. Actually, that was the best part of all because now I knew I had lose control of the situation and that he was going to give it to me good and probably all the way in unable to constrain his need to spurt his seeds deep inside. When I thought about seeds, I remembered we forgot to put on a condom and I saw the unopened pack sitting obscenely on the bed right beside our humping bodies. Well, it was too late then and I just made a mental note to get my best friend Monica's mom to give me one of her "morning after" pills that she kept more for herself than for Monica because she was sort of a big time slut that Monica and I knew all about but Monica's father had not the slightest clue. I came back to reality when Steve hit bottom deep inside my core and he was up close and personal with his face buried in my boobs. I liked that immensely but didn't tell him because I was afraid he would think I wanted him to lick my nipples when all I really wanted was to see if I would attain an orgasm when he flooded my pussy. I didn't have long to wait because he let out a silly howl of success and I felt him swell and spurt inside me for what seemed like forever. I didn't have an orgasm or anything even close and was downright disappointed but I put on a happy face and never said a word to discourage poor Steve from going for a second round."

At the conclusion of this long speech, Sally was aware that she was flicking her clit with her index finger and that Veronica was watching her with a little smile on her face. She was a bit mortified but didn't stop because she was closer to an orgasm than Veronica in her story.

"Let me help you with that, dear."

Sally didn't either encourage or attempt to stop Veronica's fingers from working her slit from front to back giving her a full and skillful massage on her greedy clit and her already wet vagina. The girl was even pushing inside both places with skillful fingers and Sally just relaxed and turned everything over to Veronica because she was so good at what she did.

Her orgasm hit her hard. In fact, it was harder and better than most of the boyfriends who had seemed to fumble more than hit the right spots. Sally felt obligated to return the favor and when she saw Veronica stand up on top of her and then slowly sink down until her slit was right on her nose and her mouth she wanted to yell out that she needed to breathe but the sensation of Veronica's perfect pussy rubbing on her face was enough to make her an active accomplice in the face-sitting exercise and she worked as hard as she could to give the girl as satisfying an experience that she had just received. It obviously worked because the girl was bouncing and shuddering in convulsions in her joyful expression of a deep and happy orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.