Little Orphan Sallie and Daddy Bill - Cover

Little Orphan Sallie and Daddy Bill

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sallie loses her parents and gains a guardian. She soon decides that Daddy Bill who is not her real daddy will serve quite well as a substitute boyfriend and with none of the problems of starting a strange relationship. She thinks she will be able to control him with little difficulty but 18 year old virgins are short on experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Two things I have to tell everyone right up front. Daddy Bill is not my real daddy so I am not committing the sin of incest at all. The other is that even though I am an orphan, I know I can choose to go down any path that meets my fancy of my own free will and I am almost full grown at eighteen.

When the overweight man with the big white beard told me at the funeral of my parents who had been killed in an airplane crash that he had been given guardianship because I was only seventeen at the time, I almost laughed because he was so fat and jolly that I swore he could have passed for Santa Claus.

He was the closest relative despite being only the adopted son of my mom's first cousin. Apparently, he had never had a job and never been married so he had absolutely no idea what to do with a female teenager with her juices bubbling over at every turn and especially when she got near a nice-looking cock.

We were living together almost a full year when I saw his cock for the very first time. He had fallen asleep in the den with a bottle of fine wine and it was obvious he had been diddling his business because it was sticking out right in front of him waiting for something to happen. I really felt sorry for Daddy Bill right then because he had been exceedingly kind to me and usually gave me anything I asked for.

I took a long time inspecting the monstrous thing because I was just eighteen and unfortunately still retained my virginity. I squatted down in front of him and played with my own equipment letting the shaft rest on my curious chin. It seemed to me that this was an ideal time for me to join the ranks of cock familiar females so I allowed my lips to come into contact with the quivering tip. Even in a dead sleep the middle-aged man groaned in depraved pleasure perhaps dreaming of some bitch he had seen in a film or stretched out in some fashion magazine with her mouth slightly open.

It was difficult to accept that this yielding shaft of flesh, this man-meat par excellence, was part of the friendly and passive Daddy Bill who tucked me in at night with pure thoughts in his distracted mind.

Still, it was an opportunity not to be passed up and I slowly wrapped my lips around the thing and started a long tedious journey down to the pubic-haired base. It was kind of jerking around inside my mouth now but I could hear Daddy Bill snoring and his hands were searching for something that he only perceived in his hidden dreams.

I was really getting engaged with my sweet pussy now and had most of the fingers of one hand buried deep inside doing things that I imagined Daddy Bill would do if I spread my legs open for him in unmistakable invitation. I knew that when push came to shove he was weak like every other man and the scent of pussy would be all he needed to make the right decision.

My saliva was flowing full time because the taste of his pre-cum was a trifle bitter to me reminding me of the acid in oranges and not the sweet cloying taste of my own honey that I sampled from time to time. The diluted mess was dribbling down my chin and I was glad all the servants were safely in bed and would not disturb me in my fumbling exploration of the male mystique.

Daddy Bill still had his nightshirt bunched around his hips and I was able to slide my other hand around behind and rub the slightly damp canyon of his posterior privates. I even naughtily rested my middle finger right on top of his gyrating pucker hole thinking that the girls at school were fibbing when they told me a lot of boys liked to stick their thing in the tight opening just to make girls scream and cry. When they told me that they did it to boys as well, if they were so inclined, I was certain that they were having me on.

I found that when Daddy Bill pushed back in his sleep against my finger, I slipped inside without any effort at all. Thus, without any movement on my part at all, Daddy Bill managed to take my finger up his bum and slide his cock in and out of my mouth at the same time and all I had to do was keep good suction on one side and wiggle my finger in all directions on the other.

It didn't take very long for Daddy Bill to spill his seeds to the back of my throat and soon after I found his tight hole trembling like a swimmer coming out of the water. I guess I am what would be described as a nasty girl because I enjoyed both facts more than I can adequately describe.

I rose from my knees and pulled Daddy Bill's nightshirt down and went out to the kitchen to wash my finger and wipe the cream from my lips. For some unknown reason, I brought the finger up to my nostrils and inhaled Daddy Bill's earthy scent from his carefully concealed brown eye and even ventured a touch of my tongue to check out his taste. It was far nicer and exciting than I had suspected it would be and I wound up by sucking my middle finger like a little girl looking for her mama's breast. I sat at the kitchen table where the servants ate their meals and rubbed my slit on the edge of the wooden bench. It felt so nice that I kept at it until I was in a state of sheer frenzy and had to stop before I crossed the line of sanity.

I thought of going back and sitting on Daddy Bill's cock but I knew it would wake him up and I didn't want to be thought of as a wanton girl with no sense of morals. The clock on the wall told me it was well after midnight and I was so frustrated that I knew I had to have it badly. I saw the uniforms and quickly dressed in the upstairs maid's uniform making sure that the cap came down across my forehead doing a good job of covering my features. In actuality, I did look a lot like the silly Bessie who came from some Godforsaken place in Cornwall. I made certain to not wear any undies or supports.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.