A Very Merry Time
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Merriam and Hillary are roommates with little in common except they are young vibrant women who want to thrive in a sexual world. Hillary see's Merriam as missing out on some of life's pleasures and she strives to help her attain those. She leads Merry (Merriam) through the sexual rabbit hole of satisfaction in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I’m always amazed (don’t read jealous) at the relationship of Merriam and Terry. Terry was, and still is, one of my closest and trusted friends. I depended on him as my sounding board, my ace when I needed that ear who had no dog in the race to get an opinion or advice. I was never hurt by the fact he didn’t want a relationship, I loved what we had and never felt ANY pang when he would tell me of a new conquest (sans details). He was never a fuck buddy to me, we just had one encounter on a weekend in Boston, where sex was involved, but was NOT the most important part or reason for us being together. Then came the ski weekend in Vermont was where I had the typical Terry experience, the one where his dates stalked him afterward wanting to make more of the honeymoon experience than he intended. But I took it as it was and we got along famously from that point forward. The horny kitchen fuck was an aberration that had something to do with being close friends in touch with each other’s needs. I’ve often wondered if Merry hadn’t come into the picture if we would have had more of those. I always felt if we had that it would have been Terry who would try to make more of it than just sex, not me. I needed the friend, not the sex, more than anything.

Now when I see the two of them together I see the friendship Terry and I had with all of the mutual affection we had, but with deep love attached. She knows Terry in ways so far beyond sex, and that “trusted friend” bond we had. It has shown me the stages people go through as they fall in love and it’s made me realize so much of what Tred and I already knew of each other. It was like all of the pieces to a puzzle were on the floor and now I saw how to put it together. To be fair to my heart, I must admit, if Caleb had come to me a day after his so called confession to me and said he wanted to make us permanent, I would have been all in. At any point thereafter if Tred came back into the picture, I would have felt greatly cheated by life’s turn. It was always Tred, and I was just too shallow, too self-centered, and too stupid to know. I would have dumped Caleb in a second. Right now, I was in my own heaven, and seeing my two closest friends so happy together, just made me glow.

We four talked, cajoled, and relived the music experience that evening. The young up and coming artists who touched us with their words and melodies, and the memory stirred songs of John Sebastian. He was so perfect a bridge of era’s and genres. He was a pop star before any of our 4 was born, but his music transcended the years and touched us.

“You two are going to stay with us tonight, aren’t you?” Merry asked hopefully.

I looked to Tred and he smiled saying that we would love to.

“After we dock we can all hot tub and have a few drinks before we retire.” Merriam said with a smile as she hugged Terry’s back as he stood at the helm.

“You can go in underwear if you haven’t got a suit.” Terry chimed in, “or go naked, we have no problem.” He added with a chuckle.

“Not naked!” Merry said playfully slapping his back, “He means topless. We don’t go in naked unless we’re alone.

I looked to Tred and said “Big boobs tend to float in a hot tub and tops don’t always stay on unless you tie them real tight. We can play that by ear.”

“If I have to see exposed boobies, I will not feel insulted.” Tred chuckled.

“Exposed for comfort, not for sexual reasons.” Merry added.

We talked and cajoled the rest of the trip home. We had refrained from drinking since Terry couldn’t join us, so as soon as we docked and secured the yacht Merry came out with a cooler with wine, beer, and a few pre-made cocktails and headed to the lower rear deck where the tub and lounge deck were. Once we all began to loosen up Merry went over to the tub and checked the temp of the water. She undid her shorts and lowered them to reveal a bikini bottom and threw off her shirt to show the top. She went over and climbed into the tub.

I whispered to Tred that I was going in in my underwear if it wouldn’t make him uncomfortable. It wasn’t a thong or anything racy, probably the same cut as Merriam’s suit bottom. I knew Tred had boxer briefs, so I didn’t see where he might have a problem. We were all in the tub within a few minutes. We all hugged close with our mates on opposite sides of the tub with drinks on the apron. We all drank from unbreakable plastic wear so there would no risk of glass to us or the tub. To say we were enjoying each other’s company was an understatement. Tred and Terry were fast becoming friends, and of course the rest of us were already close.

Merry volunteered to get refills on drinks and when she stood out of the bubbling waters she was topless. Her breasts are magnificent globes that almost seem to be fake until you see them move as she walks. I feel blessed myself, but Merriam could model, easily. Her slender frame with perfect flow of waist to hips and that incredible ass make her spot on as a perfect female body.

I knew Treds eyes followed her and I could hardly blame him, but I can turn heads as easily. If Merry is a 10, I’m a 9, and that’s not self flattery, I hear it all of the time. I have no complaints about my body at all, except for the future gravity problems I’ll have (as well as Merriam will have) with our breasts and bottoms. It’s why we spend so much time exercising at home and in the gym. Maybe the thought of her going, or just the bubbling water, I suddenly had the urge and I excused myself as well. As I got out my bra was loose and I just took it off as I walked down to our quarters and our bathroom, but Merry had obviously used that one as well.

I knocked and joked “Don’t smell it up too much, I have to go too!”

Merry opened the door and she was flushed with embarrassment, saying,

“Go ahead in, but don’t be long, I have to get back in soon.” As I quickly sat on the pot and let my stream fly. I noticed an empty bottled enema in the trash can. I instantly worried that she was sick, or had a problem and I finished quickly, not before I opened the vanity to get a new roll of tissue, since I used the last. There were 4 new pre-bottled enemas in there as well.

When I went out she was pacing and I asked her if she were ok, that I had seen the bottle.

She flushed deeply again saying, “We’re doing the butt nasty tonight, my period isn’t quite as over as I thought. I’m sorry you had to see that.”

“Does that insure everything is safe and clean? I worry about that.” I asked, but she was too hurried to answer and went inside, closing the door.

I got close to the door and let her know I would wait for her. After 3 or 4 minutes she came out, still embarrassed. I hugged her and let her know it was OK.

“You know whatever two people do, as long as they agree...” I began to say, but she stopped me.

“I know, I know. It’s just embarrassing, it’s so private and ... you know.”

“If it will ease your conscience at all, I did it again, it was scary, but I did find where it could be quite sexy. We didn’t really finish, I was afraid and embarrassed, but it wasn’t the horror show I expected.”

“That”, she said pointing to the bathroom, “ is the worst part. But it’s good insurance.”

She paused and looked me over, “God, your tits are amazing. With mine and yours the boys are getting a good show tonight.” She said as we both laughed and went back to the tub to join the boys.

Terry and Tred were talking sports when we got back and needless to say, our nearly naked bodies stopped the conversation quickly. Terry asked Merriam, “OK?” and she nodded, so I quickly figured that he knew what she had done. I told myself that they wouldn’t be around long. I know men’s penchant for ladies asses, and Merry’s was spectacular. With a promise of fucking it, I couldn’t imagine Terry being too patient.

I spent a few moments pondering the change in Merriam’s attitudes about sex in the last year or so. If before she met Terry I told her she would be prepping and looking forward to having his sizable penis shoved up her ass she would have turned to stone or ash. It only goes to show what patience and expression of feelings can do in a relationship based on honesty and mutual adoration.

True to my suspicions, in 10 minutes or so Terry said he was tired and the two of them got out and said they would be in the fore suite and we would meet around 9 o’clock to go up the river to breakfast. I cuddled up to Tred and told him we should be getting to bed as well. I seriously considered going the 2nd deck bathroom and using one of Merriam’s enema bottles on myself to fully give myself to Tred with full consent and want. I even went as far as to read the box in the bathroom while Tred waited for me. I really felt I needed 20 minutes to take it, let it work, expel it fully, and let my body adjust. I was just too nervous and jittery to do it right then, but have to admit that there was anticipation to the full feeling and strange sensations I had experienced with it.

I met Tred in our bed and we kissed and necked with our hands everywhere on our bodies just enjoying the sensuality of togetherness and mutual adoration. At one interlude when he was just over me and preparing to move down my body, we heard a loud sexual growl from what had to be Merriam’s mouth as it sort of echoed in the ship.

Tred grinned at me, “Somebody is having some fun, let’s not be far behind.” Then his tongue came out and traced between my breasts, over my belly, and right to my clit. In the next few minutes I, too, would be growling in satisfaction as his lips and tongue danced in and around my pussy, its folds, and depths. All the while, of course, Treds long finger, and fingers, were plumbing my little bottom hole, leaving me more and more convinced that I wanted to give myself fully that way to my love.

After he had fully satisfied me, I feasted on his cock and balls, loving the way he felt in my mouth, the taste that was he and he alone. I loved orally pleasing a man, and after passing it out so readily when I was younger, (to be sure I didn’t get “in trouble”) I curbed that yen out of fear is disease, not knowing the sexual history of my partner. Even as much as I enjoyed sex with Terry, the fact he told me of his many conquests left me a bit wary. I think I may have kissed his a couple times, but never into my mouth. He never outwardly questioned my reluctance, respecting my obvious resistance.

I must have moved to every position and side of Tred while sucking him, feeling that long slender curved dick everywhere in my mouth and throat. There is something so relaxing and soothing about sucking a man, I know I could have kept going to the point where he would have came for me, fed me his love juice, but in one position beside him he was able to reach my pussy and sunk his first two fingers into me, and I knew I had to feel the deep massage of that pretty cock in me.

I threw a leg over him and began to bounce on him. While my first orgasm rode up on me he took over and we moved, and he positioned me every way imaginable over the next 10 or 15 minutes, sending me over the top numerous times. Then while plowing me in the missionary position he popped out of me and took himself in his hand and looked at me and all I did was nod and smile.

He climbed up over me and put that swollen purple head to my lips and let me suck his juice out while he wailed in ecstasy. It was a perfect ending for fabulous sex and love making. He tasted like love and satisfaction. It was then I knew he was the one I should work to make mine forever. I was fairly certain he felt the same way, as well. Once I knew that, life would be perfect with us. My shred of doubt was erased in just one breathless moment later when he said, “I never want to make love to another woman, ever. We should always be together. We have magic.”

My spirit soared and rushed to get his softening dick from my mouth and face so I could get at his lips. I wanted to kiss him a 100 times. The bubble I had been waiting to burst suddenly turned lead. He hit the nail squarely when he said “magic”. We were so perfect for each other and thank God he knew it all along. I held a fear we were just about sex, and yes we enjoyed that greatly with each other, but the sex was out of love and devotion, not wanton horniness. I knew what that was and this was definitely not that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.