A Very Merry Time - Cover

A Very Merry Time

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Merriam and Hillary are roommates with little in common except they are young vibrant women who want to thrive in a sexual world. Hillary see's Merriam as missing out on some of life's pleasures and she strives to help her attain those. She leads Merry (Merriam) through the sexual rabbit hole of satisfaction in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I finally advertised for a roommate after a few years from the time I graduated from college and got a job in my field as a dental hygienist. I was working 4 days and 2 nights in a fairly busy practice making a pretty good living. However, a townhouse had just got too big of a nut to hold on my own. I interviewed a dozen girls before I found Merriam. Before her my best prospect was an older woman who, more or less, told me she wanted to develop a relationship as my lesbian lover. Luckily I found that out on her follow-up interview where I had planned to ask her for a deposit. I don’t know where she got the idea I was interested in pussy, but I’m glad she came out of her closet when she did. I had a few affairs with women, but they were just old friends whom I found to be handy in a time of sexual need. (Alcohol played a part usually) I didn’t not want a steady “girlfriend”.

Merriam was 24 and just out of a 4 year college with a back ground in computers working for a medical billing firm as an IT. She seemed easy enough to get along with and we set up some simple rules for each other until we either became “accustomed” to each other or, developed a friendship. I had a 90 day opt-out of our agreement, but it passed without a word. We split food, mortgage payments, utilities, and services right down the middle. We agreed that we “expected” to eat breakfast and dinner each day in the townhouse and we would fix our own breakfasts, and split dinner duties right down the middle, every other night. First one up would make coffee for both. Grocery shopping was Tuesday night and we would do it “together”.

Merriam had a steady boyfriend and I had several “interests” besides one special guy, some of whom had “overnight privileges”. We agreed to never question each other’s cohabitation with the opposite sex with one small stipulation. If she or I came home with a “partner” and the other was still up, we wouldn’t enter the townhouse until “lights-out”, when ever that was. Any overnight partners would be gone by 6:00 a.m. No walk of guilt or shame going in or out.

If either of us were not going to be staying the night in “our” place, we would inform the other by phone call or pre-arranged note. For me it was simple, I didn’t like to advertise that I had a lover for the night and if I knew Merriam was going to be there, I would usually abstain or spend the night at my lovers. I didn’t like to advertise my sexual habits, period. Merriam, on the other hand, usually had her boyfriend stay a couple nights a week, and I can say I never heard a peep out of them and he was always gone when I got up. She rarely spent the night at his place; I think he still lived with his parents. But he had a perk at a local hotel where he worked part time as a handy man.

I can say Merriam and I became good friends, and we were great roommates. Our arrangement worked fine and at least a few nights a week we joked that we lived like an old married couple. Come home from work, have a drink together, fix dinner, watch a little TV and say good night. Sometime into our fourth year I had a girlfriend from college come to stay a weekend when she was in town for a friend’s wedding. Michela wanted to just sleep in my bed with me, but I thought it was just too weird so I got Merriam to agree that Micky, as we called her, could sleep on the convertible sofa. I gave Micky a key and having my own dates those 2 nights I woke each morning, a Saturday and a Sunday with Micky on the sofa asleep. I took her to the airport Sunday afternoon and came home knowing it was my turn to prepare dinner.

Upon arriving home Merriam was suspiciously quiet and appeared troubled. Now, we rarely got involved with each other’s private lives, but that shroud was coming down as we finally began to click as “ close friends”. So as I became more aware of a problem I confronted her.

“Merriam, something is bothering you and I can’t help but think you’re unhappy with something I did or didn’t do.”

“Hillary, I would appreciate it if you didn’t ask that MICKY to stay here again. I hate to tell you what I saw here in the living room both Friday and Saturday nights, once when I got home and the other when I got up to use the bathroom.” She said rather snottily and disgusted.

I just looked at her amazed that there were incidents, as it never came up while Micky was here.

“What on earth?” was all I could muster as Merriam turned crimson and looked away before sheepishly looked back to me.

“When I came in Friday night, it was after 2 o’clock, she is on the sofa bed, on all fours with some guy screwing the daylights out of her while she just seemed to coo and moan, never caring that I walked in on her, and SHE HAD TO HAVE SEEN ME! I was on such a high at the time, my Artie had proposed to me and I was so excited and that ruined my joy.” Merriam said, with a cry in her voice.

“GOD, I’m so sorry, Merry, ... but Congratulations on your engagement!” I said hoping to change the subject quickly.

“That wasn’t ALL Hillary. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and she was orally servicing a guy on her knees in front of the sofa. I thought I would be sick!”

I stepped up and hugged Merriam so sorry she had seen the true Micky, who was always pretty slutty in college, but I wanted to downplay it as I patted and rubbed her back.

“Listen, she was on town and saw old friends and renewed old acquaintances probably, and she was never shy at school about blowjobs or fucking around.” I said as Merriam pushed me away harshly.

“Hillary! How can you use that language so cavalierly talking about that whore who stayed here.”

“Easy Merry. She’s an old friend and I may share her loose morals with special friends, but a girl “getting a little” is certainly no major crime. It was tasteless, yes, and I would be mortified if you or anyone ever walked in on me giving a blowjob, I...”

“Hillary! Please, don’t talk like that!”

“Talk like what? We are both grown-ups here and enjoy active sex lives. For god’s sake YOU’RE getting married so I know you know the score sexually.” I said, a little put out by her prudish attitude when it was just the two of us in the room.

“That sort of sex is perverted and distasteful and don’t ever think that my Artie and I are like that.” She shouted back raising a finger to me.

I turned and walked away from her exasperated by the situation, but I couldn’t end it there, spinning back towards her.

“Merry! Wait a minute! Do you mean to tell me that you committed to live the rest of your life with this man and you’ve never experimented sexually with him?” I asked as she began to wave a hand at my comment that I quickly slapped out of the air, startling her.

“Merriam, godammit listen to me for one minute! Your sex life when you’re young is the biggest source of pleasure you have and what you’ll live on for the rest of your life. When you “love” a person it means you worship them and expect to be worshipped right back.”

“What exactly do you mean “worship”? Yes, I love Artie but I don’t get on my knees before him and do, ... THAT.” She said smugly.

“It’s none of my business, but do you mean to say you’re never had a man’s penis in your mouth to pleasure him? ... or for that matter had a man’s mouth on your vagina to pleasure you?” I boldly asked her.

She immediately turned crimson and I was about to think I embarrassed her, but the well of tears that were forming in her eyes told me it was from guilt.

Before she could speak I thrust a finger in her face and said “You HAVE, haven’t you? Little Miss Innocence isn’t so, is she?”

“In High School, on Prom night I did that and it was awful, for the most part, and I haven’t done it since. He made me feel like a whore.” She said turning and storming towards her room.

I ran to cut her off and blocked her door.

“Merriam, for your sake and the sake of your marriage listen to me for a minute and get the thought out of your mind that doing anything but missionary sex makes you not normal. I’ll bet you can’t find a woman who has never at least tried oral sex, and you’ll be hard pressed to find many who don’t enjoy it, but that isn’t all.” I said making her listen.

“I DIDN’T enjoy it, he made me think it was something I had to do!” She said crying.

I used a hand to her shoulder to turn her away from the door and up against the wall.

“Well, I do! You’ve lived with me under the same roof for a long time and I haven’t turned into ash and left the smell of sulfur from any time I’ve done it under this roof. I’m not bragging to you, I’m just concerned that all of the pleasure and release I get from sex, of ANY consenting kind, is something you’re going to miss out on and lead you to a miserable, boring marriage that will end miserably as well. Your boyfriend Artie is aware of the exploits of his friends with sex, ALL MEN TALK, JUST LIKE WE DO, but he can’t picture YOU in those situations and eventually he’ll get it elsewhere. Merry, it’s totally normal to be Miss Priss in public and a flaming whore in the bedroom, you know.”

Suddenly Merriam got real huffy, saying, “Well, THAT is not me! I get satisfaction just fine from my relationship and it’s MY business and not anyone elses.”

“Merriam, let me say just one more thing. Some day you will think of this conversation and wish you had at least listened to me instead of turning a deaf ear to me. If you aren’t having a complete and exhausting sexual relationship with your prospective husband that will insure that he doesn’t want to search for more, or to make sure YOU don’t want to search for, you are missing out on one of the greatest joys of life. That’s the end of my rant and we won’t speak of this again.”

Merriam didn’t speak much for the next few days but eventually we got back to our normal selves and our regular routines around the townhouse. About 3 weeks later, on a Friday night, a night Merriam usually never came home for, I had a date with an old boyfriend, one who I still slept with on a regular basis. We still greatly cared for each other, but his job took him out of town too much for my tastes. I was not the type to remain celibate waiting and crocheting for him to come home. I was 28, hot, and horny. I probably actually loved Cal (short for Caleb), but telling him he was my one and only and I would be true to him was not something I could truthfully do.

Merriam and Artie usually shacked up Fridays in a hotel room that Artie got gratis as a perk for his part-time job he used to pay for the night courses he attended to get towards his Masters. He was a handy man, a Mr. Fix-it, and Jack-of-All at a local Holiday Inn. As long as they weren’t sold out he could have a room, but just had to make it up before leaving. So on a Friday about a month after our sex confrontation I was out with Cal and we got back to the townhouse around 1:00 a.m. and assumed we were alone in my place. I hadn’t known that Merriam and Artie got shut out at the Holiday Inn and Merriam had refused to bring Artie home for one reason or the other and they had a little blow-out, so she was home early and in bed when we came home.

I hadn’t seen Cal in about 3 weeks and was pretty horny and hot for him. We went to dinner and then to a club for dancing and drinking. On the way back to my townhouse I got pretty frisky and got Cal to pull over near home in an unfinished development. After some necking I gave him a wet sloppy blowjob to guarantee he would last a good long time once we hit the sheets. Cal was always good for 2 and usually 3 shots in a night and if I got his first out of the way early, then he was ready by the time we slid into bed. (I told you I was HORNY!)

At the townhouse we hurried in without putting on lights and went straight to my room where I always kept a bottle of whipped cream vodka that we loved to share shots with. We took quick showers and when Cal came in from my bathroom I was already in the bed with fingers in my pussy. I should tell you that if Caleb charged me a $1000 to eat my pussy, I’d have to get a second job, ... he’s that good. He had me pointing my toes to the ceiling while I moaned and swooned, and then he got his fingers involved. Little by little he maneuvered around so I could get my mouth on his dick again and once I had him granite and slippery he seemed to spring to his knees and spanked my ass hard, to my delight, to move me into doggie before him. I hadn’t even rested my shoulders to the bed before he impaled me and his fat cock split me. More cracks on my ass before he began to pound my pussy. I began to orgasm and then it seemed to be orgasmic jolts atop each other. I began to howl and shriek; almost unable to breath he had me so crazy. When I didn’t think I could last one more second of the electrical charge he was running through me, his thumb went up my ass and if we didn’t have an end townhouse and my master bedroom on the outside wall, I’m sure the police would have been called.

My body didn’t know how to cum, breath, and express my gratitude at the same time. What came out of my mouth even scared me, but I didn’t want him to stop, I was sure of that. Suddenly my door flew open and Merriam was standing there screaming out, “HILLARY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?”

I was at first shocked she was home and secondly that she would barge into my room. My only reaction was to scream back to her.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M TRYING TO GET LAID?”

Caleb didn’t seem to be bothered by her walking in, but it sure ruined my moment, even though I did get my groove back and burn out one more good orgasm. As we laid in our post- coital reverie Caleb looked at me sort of guiltily.

“I probably shouldn’t be here in the morning, huh? You know your roommate agreement and all.”

His words alone made me so pissed off at Merriam I wanted to go in and lay into her, but I thought the better of it.

“Yes, you can go now, or get up early and go. I was looking forward to waking up together and having another round and then going to breakfast.”

“How about I pick up you up at 11 and we go to brunch at the Marriott?” Cal asked, trying to be sweet.

“No, I have too much shit to do in the morning, on top of having a drag out fight with her, the dumb bastard.”

“Stay with me tomorrow night, I’m at The Residence, just up from to the Marriott. You’ll just have to be a little quiet, my little screamer.” He said.

“If I know she’s going to be away, I’d rather come here, so we’ll see. But, I definitely WANT to be with you.” I told him as he dressed and left me. It was 3:30.

I woke up around 10:30 smelling coffee and hearing the TV on. As I showered I thought of how I would light into Merry and tell her off, but the shower massage must have calmed me a little because when I went out into the living room she was on the sofa sipping coffee watching the news. I just walked by without saying a word. I grabbed a bowl of berries and a coffee and went out to join her, hoping she would be the first to say anything. After about 15 minutes of stone silence, save the TV, she spoke.

“I’m very sorry for last night; I thought you were in real trouble.”

I looked at her funny and asked, “What made you think I was in trouble? Haven’t you ever heard someone get laid and have an orgasm, or orgasms, before?”

Merry’s face turned red and she shouted “I don’t make habit of witnessing sex as you and your friends apparently do! Your friend Micky didn’t care that I walked in on her and you sounded like you were being murdered, not sounds I imagine would for love making!”

“Well, Miss Manners, how do YOU have an orgasm? I have no control of myself in the throes of ecstasy. I’ve been known to dig my fingernails right through the sheets. If you don’t feel what I feel, maybe you should get around a bit and make some discoveries before you marry that guy. I lived in a sorority and visited my boy friend in a frat many times. Those sounds coming through the walls in either place were quite common. YOU NEED TO GET GOOD AND LAID!” I said wishing I hadn’t flown so far off the handle.

“I happen to feel quite warm and squishy all during sex and enjoy it just fine. What’s more, it’s NONE of your business!” She said pointing fingers defending herself.

I was about to walk away from her so as not to feel any more of my own venom spew but I could not hold back, spinning and trying to reason with her without showing my inner rage. After all, she had been my roommate for a few years and we did have a great relationship as “friends” now for a while.

“Look Merriam, your sexual habits are as private as mine, but I must tell you before you go and get married. What you heard last night from my room is how a man pleases a woman. If you’re not feeling that intensity you may not be as worldly as you think. Don’t dive into a marriage where he treats you like a Crystal doll.He’s going to go elsewhere to get everything he’s heard his friends tell him for years. You said you had a bad experience being forced to do oral, that wasn’t sex, it was rape. I know for myself and every other woman I’ve ever talked to, a sex life without oral, giving and receiving, is no sex life at all. You’re essentially committing to live with a man until you die or he dies, or maybe you die together. No part of his body should go unexamined and loved by you and, conversely. You shouldn’t feel any different about touching him or doing anything you wouldn’t do to yourself. If all you feel is warm and squishy, THAT is NOT an orgasm. I can get warm and squishy watching Zac Efron on TV, for chrissake!”

Merriam didn’t move, made no expression to my words. I almost felt I should apologize for being so frank, so bold.

I started into her again, “Merry, we’ve lived together for a long time and I’ve grown to feel a closeness to you, a real sisterhood, all except for things like this. My other girlfriends and I talk about sex a LOT, because it’s a big part of our lives, a source of pleasure, a release to the pressures of life. You’ve never even brought the subject up and now it’s gotten to the point where I worry that a beautiful woman like you isn’t enjoying what she should be. When a friend of mine tells me she’s getting married she usually gushes about the sex and how it completes her. I fear you’re not feeling that and I would hate to see you make a mistake on a commitment that big.”

She still remained silent, expressionless, but seemed totally cognizant to all my words and then with her lower lip quivering she spoke.

“I’ve always wondered what the big deal about sex was, I mean I enjoy what Artie and I have, but I can live without it, I do it for him.” She said quietly.

“Merry, you might think I’m a whore, or have loose morals, a slut, I don’t care. But let me tell you, if you’re not having a complete sex life you’re missing one of the great things about being a woman. You may not approve that my relationship with Caleb isn’t monogamous, but he is just away too much. We have an arrangement and I have a few guy friends who I see from time to time, but one night stands with strangers are not a common thing for me. I try to make a point of knowing who I sleep with. I’m not saying you should live your life like I do, I just want you to know that there is a lot of your love life that I think you’re missing and while you may not pursue to fulfill it, don’t think your husband won’t. Artie is a good looking guy and one day he’s going to be tempted and you’re going to be hurt.”

“I don’t believe that!” She spat back at me.

“How many friends of yours are divorced or separated?”

“We’re different!”

“Those other couples thought they were different too, some think marriage is the beginning of the end of your sex life. You’ve heard the old story, put a penny in a jar every time you make love in the first year, and after that take a penny out every time and the jar will never be empty? Unless you have kids right away you’re alone with the person you love most in the world, just imagine the ways you can get sexy!” I countered, hoping I might be making some sense to her.

“I don’t do dirty sex!” She said getting huffy.

“Merry, you’re fighting me on this and if you just ask your close girlfriends you’ll find the truth. Anything two people do behind closed doors consensually isn’t dirty, isn’t perverted, it’s called making love, and there are so many ways. LOOK, I just think I see a grown, sexually mature woman who hasn’t had a toe curling, white knuckled, open mouth screaming orgasm.”

“That sounds disgusting.” She said picking up her coffee cup and walking back to the kitchen and then to her room.

My last words were “Merriam, you can run away and make me a villain in all of this, but I’m just trying to be your friend and make sure you know what you’re getting into.”

I went to my room and gathered my laundry to head to my brothers house to do my laundry. When I left I saw Merriam was gone.

At my brothers house I normally did my laundry and sent out for lunch for us, he, his wife, and I. He was out changing his oil and his wife, Jesse, and I got into a talk about the night before, with me explaining my side.

“Do you really think she’s that repressed or inexperienced?” Jesse asked me.

“The shock on her face last night and this morning, and the way she described it when she walked in on Micky was like the first time she had seen anything like that. She says she’s having sex and even told me, before she buttoned up totally, that she feels warm and squishy during sex, but she ended by saying that it was all for him anyway.”

“Well, I think she’s a nice girl, from what I know of her, and your brother always says how pretty she is, but why should you care?” Jesse asked.

“Well, after a few years of living and laughing together, especially for the respect we show each other’s privacy, I’ve really grown fond of her and I think she feels the same way about me. We just haven’t had the “girl talk” that close friends should have.” I explained.

“You don’t have a thing for her, do you? I know you like a little soft and tender.” Jesse asked, suspecting more than she should have.

“Jess, I was drunk when I told you I’ve had little affairs with girls and that was only with my best friend from high school when we were on an exchange trip and we both got a little horny and lonesome. One other time was with another close friend, and again, drunk! (chuckles) You weren’t supposed to remember me telling you that!” I said defending myself.

“You also told me about a couple sorority sisters too, so don’t hide it. I’m not saying I think you’re a lezzie, but I think the question is fair knowing what you’ve told me before. I’ll admit to it once in college on a drunk myself. Women know what makes other women happy, but I like cock too much to look for anything else.” Jesse said with a laugh in her voice herself.

“Well, so do I, but keep it down I don’t want my brother to walk in and hear this. If a little fling were to crop up with a woman and I was in need, if you know what I mean, it might happen again, but I too am a fan of the dick, and Cal can go for hours, plus that tongue...” I said before Jesse put her hand between her legs saying,

“Stop it or I’ll have to throw you out and meet your brother at the door when he gets back.”

“Well, I better get to my laundry then and get out of here.” I said with a smirk, knowing that after their 5 or 6 years of marriage, they were still hot for each other, and I also didn’t foresee that to be the case with Merry and Artie.

As I was folding my last few things I finally decided to call Merriam and see if she was back home yet.

“Hello? Are you through trying to change my sex life?” She answered, seeing it was me.

“Merriam, there is no denying the fact that we are good friends, and I love you in so many ways. You don’t live with anyone for as long as we have with basically no arguments, doing things like making dinner, shopping, wash and the like, without learning to respect each other. You acted like I didn’t respect you this morning, and I can tell you it’s just the opposite. I love and respect you and want you to be happy, even though when you do get married and move out, I’ll miss you like crazy.” I said before she had a chance to get another word in.

There was silence on the phone for a moment and then she quietly replied, “I know, I’ll miss you too. I never had a sister to be close to and I’ve enjoyed all of our time. You’ve made life very happy for me when I thought I might be miserable living alone.”

“So why don’t we meet at home so we can talk, and leave NOTHING out of bounds. I really think you need to hear my words and take them to heart. If you at least listen and know my words are out of love I’ll be satisfied that I did my job, ... as your sister. OK?”

“Alright, I agree under those terms. I won’t get mad and walk out again, and I’m sorry for that.” Merry said before hanging up and me heading to our townhouse.

When I went upstairs from the laundry room there was a note, “Let yourself out”, from Jesse. My brother had come in and she had taken him to be alone somewhere in the house.

On my drive back home I was trying to think of what I might say to Merry and I have to admit that on walking in, my mind was a blank.

Merry came to me and helped me with my baskets of laundry and then she turned and hugged me.

“I’m sorry for not trusting your words. I was judging and moralizing when I should have been taking you to heart. I know we’ve grown close in our own way and talking about sex was just one of those things we never got to.” She said blushing as we sat on the sofa facing each other.

I took her hands in mine and looked her straight in the eye.

“Merriam, I’ve seen good relationships go bad and I know the reasons for most of them failing. Not being honest and open about sex is at the heart of most of these break-ups.”

“Sex is one of the greatest gifts we have and two people in love should explore every avenue of it they can. It’s about making each OTHER happy. I’ve told you that anything two people do consensually is OK. I was concerned over your “shock” at what you saw and heard in the past few days. My concern is that it was all normal sexual relations. Once I am aroused I will do most anything for my lover and he for me. My orgasms are one of the most fulfilling parts of my LIFE! What you heard was me in the throes of the ultimate ecstasy a woman can feel. If you don’t think you’ve had that sort of reaction to sexual contact, maybe you haven’t seen or experienced enough to get married. Marriage is one man forever and you should feel free enough to physically do and express anything to each other, if it makes you happy or fulfilled. I don’t see that degree of closeness with you two.”

Merry began to get a little teary eyed and I could see a protest in her face.

“Wait Merry, let me tell you what I experienced the other night when you heard me. I had missed Caleb like crazy and we went to dinner and then out for a little dancing and music. Watching him move on the floor and then hold me dancing got me going and I figured you would not be home on Friday, like usual, so we headed there. I was overcome with passion and got him to pull into a private place and I had oral sex with him. That made us both happy and assured me that he would last a long time once we got home.” I said telling her intimate details.

“You planned out a long night of sex?” She asked

“Of course! It was Friday, I wanted to forget a long week of working in people’s mouth and I wanted to feel total pleasure. After I finished him in the car we drove here and...”

“What did you do with the mess?” Merry asked innocently.

“There was no “mess” Merriam. He came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it. It was my juice, I excited him and I wanted to taste what a man tastes like. It may sound gross, but when it happens, it’s SO sexy. We got home and we each took showers.”

“Together?”

“No separately. Together would have started something that takes the tenderness later away. Let me explain. I got out of the shower first and he went in to clean up. I got into bed and began to pleasure myself; I was hot and wet, or squishy like you say. When he came out he crawled right up the foot of the bed and attached his mouth to my pussy and licked and sucked my lips and my clit while my hands were busy pinching and twisting my nipples. I came twice from his mouth and suddenly I couldn’t take any more. I had to feel him inside me. He stood up on the bed and straddled my torso and squat down to let me taste his big cock one more time and get him wet. Then he knelt between my legs and thrust into me. I had another orgasm, but I really needed to feel him press my g-spot so I slipped from under him and flipped over to my knees and he grabbed my ass and pushed into me and jack hammered my pussy, making me cum hard 2 more times, that was when you probably heard me, I was getting pretty loud. Just before you barged in the door he wet his thumb and stuck it up my asshole.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.