Opposites Attract - Cover

Opposites Attract

Copyright© 2014 by The Heartbreak Kid

Chapter 4

They both woke up quite early. It was a little colder during the night, but not uncomfortably so. Mikki was outside and Will crawled out of the tent. He stood up, yawned, and then stretched. He turned and saw Mikki squatting over the hole; she looked up and smiled at him. She dropped the waste tissue into the hole, then covered it with it with some of the dirt.

"Morning!" she said. Then, walking over to him, she kissed him on the cheek, squeezed his bum, then giggled!

"Sorry! I couldn't resist! How did you sleep?"

"Not bad! I woke up in the night a couple of times, but soon went back to sleep! I ache a bit, though! How about you?"

"The same! But a swim later will do us both good! Let's get that kettle on! There's a bowl in the car: do you mind washing in cold water, or do you want to wait for hot?"

"Cold should be okay for washing the sleep out of my eyes," Will said, " ... and that kettle takes ages! I don't think I'll shave today! Let's have some tea, and a big, fat bacon sandwich!"

"Ooh! That sounds good, Will! And speaking of shaving ... you don't mind if I..."

Will remade the fire on top of the embers of the old one. He arranged some stones around it, so that he could fry bacon, while keeping the gas burner for the kettle. Mikki filled the bowl with water from the container in the car: it was not icy cold, just tepid. She pulled off her T-shirt and balanced precariously near the bowl: Will then watched, fascinated, as she skilfully manoeuvred the razor around the area that she wanted to shave. Will recalled that last night it felt a bit prickly against his bum. Mikki stood up and tipped the water away.

"That feels better! Go on, touch ... it doesn't bite!" He gingerly ran the back of his finger over the soft skin.

"Would you like me to do yours now?" she said, grinning at him.

" ... Er ... no thanks ... perhaps another time!"

Mikki laughed. She fetched the bread, butter substitute, and ketchup from the car, together with a knife. The bread was fresh yesterday, so it was still quite soft. Will cooked the bacon in a little of the butter-like spread: being careful to avoid splashes ... they hadn't bothered to dress!

Apart from not visiting the farm again, the day was pretty much like the first. After breakfast they washed up. Even during the mid-morning, the sun was warm again, so they lay in the meadow for a while. Then later, wearing just their footwear, they walked slowly around the meadow and the lake. There was quite a lot of wildlife that they hadn't noticed before. Will turned out to be quite an authority on birds and insects: he said that as a boy he had wanted to do something with them for a living, but it was now just a hobby.

After they had walked around the lake, they returned to the place where they had been yesterday, took off their footwear and went into the lake. Will was stronger today and didn't feel so tired. He and Mikki both dived in from the bank and swam around happily for some time before they got out and returned to the tent. Later that day they ate a simple meal: nothing like as good as Aunt Meg's cooking; but still filling.

In the evening they walked to the pub in the village, which was about three miles from the farm. It took them about thirty-five minutes to walk there. Mikki told the landlord that they weren't from around there, but her uncle and aunt were. The landlord knew the Yates' quite well, and treated Mikki and Will to a free pint! They left the pub about ten, and by the time they got back to the tent it was quarter to eleven and they were both quite tired. They both emptied their bladders and then undressed. Mikki didn't even bother with a T-shirt. Will, unusually, lay on his back and she once again snuggled up to him for warmth, again with her arm across his chest.


Mikki was lying on her back, her legs as wide apart as they would go; her gaping vagina gushing liquid like a leaking fish tank. Her clitoris was throbbing; she had never ached for sex so much in her life before!

Will was standing over her looking down and licking his lips in anticipation! His hands contained the biggest erect penis that she had ever seen! Both hands were moving up and down the shaft!

"Come on then, big boy ... fuck me ... fuck me hard! Make me cry! Rip me open with your giant prick! Make me scream and beg you for more! Come on! Do it ... do it ... do it..."

Mikki opened her eyes: she was sweating profusely. She expected Will to be there looking down at her; but the only thing above her was the tent! She sat up and felt between her legs ... no wetness, thank goodness! Crawling out of the tent, she stood up; her legs wobbled beneath her; how much had she drunk last night ... and if she was drunk, what must Will be like!

" ... Hey! You shouldn't be up!" he said, assertively, "Just you go and lie down again!" She did feel a bit woozy, so she crawled back into the tent and lay on the sleeping bag.

"Come on ... get inside!" Will continued, "It's not warm enough on top!"

"What's going on, Will? I remember coming back from the pub last night and I had this really strange dream!"

"It wasn't last night we went to the pub ... it was nearly three days ago! You've been ill, Mikki ... really quite ill ... but I didn't want to leave you and get help, so I've been looking after you!"

" ... But how! Why!"

"I'm not sure: maybe it was food poisoning; or something in the lake; or a tick; or something else! The morning after we went to the pub you were shaking: I thought you were cold, because you had no clothes on; but neither did I, and I wasn't cold! But then you didn't wake up; you just kept moaning and talking in your sleep, and you had a temperature! I wasn't sure what to do, so I just tried to keep you warm. I held you as close as I could inside the sleeping bag. Then after a while your fever broke, so I just let you sleep. I've pretty much eaten everything that we had, but I can go to the farm or the village now!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.