Rebel 1777 - Cover

Rebel 1777

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 80: Three Fine Friskers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80: Three Fine Friskers - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

The three men bent over their horses' necks and galloping down the road may or may not have seen me as they came on in a rush, but they simply ignored me, and I was forced to scramble into the woods to avoid them. I cursed under my breath and watched as the Redcoat hallooed and his two German companions dug their heels into their steeds to keep pace.

I cut back through the trees, urged my mare to leap a small stream and came back to the road in plenty of time to dismount, load a double shot of buck and ball, hide on a small hillock and then stand and blast them out of their saddles as the cantered by, their horses lathered and blowing. I had aimed high enough that I had barely clipped one horse and the animals trotted away, rearing and bucking, free of their riders.

I clamped on my bayonet and dispatched the two Germans without a thought. Both were big, bluff men with great mustaches and thick chests. Both had decent purses that I took along with one good ring. The Brit, who had been riding between them, had lost part of his jaw and taken several big buckshot in his upper body. I turned him over with my foot, put the tip of my blade at his good eye, told him his bad manners had cost him his life and them drove the bayonet all the way through his skull. His purse was even heavier, and he had a decent watch.

I got the bodies off the road and then looked at the note I had found in the Redcoat's pocket. "McSudleys' Tavern, two o'clock, Silvia" it said. I had passed it without stopping, but I now I was curious. So a good deal richer and having rid the world of three odious scum, feeling satisfied for a change, I gathered up the riderless horses and proceed to the inn. The man who tended the stable quickly made me a good offer for the dead men's animals after checking for royal marks, and I entered the tavern feeling flush.

Three young women sat in the front corner, framed by the light and looking out the window. They were all of about one age, perhaps twenty at a guess, and all dressed to height of fashion, generally French fashion which displayed a great deal of female chest. They held their proud heads high and disdained to even glance in my direction.

I got a tankard and came to sit beside the blonde, admiring her upturned breasts and her long legs. "Silvia?" I asked as she gawked at me.

She shook her head and pointed across the table to a lovely girl with dark auburn hair whose dress was so low half her bulbous bosom was exposed for the world's delight.

"How did you know my name?" she demanded curtly as I stroked the blonde's firm thigh.

"Are you waiting for a young Brit and a couple of foreigners?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, if it is any of your business," she said as he forehead furrowed, "Leftenant Anders and two of his friends, Brunswickers I believe."

"They wont be coming," I said as the girl beside me removed my hand from her thigh and put hers in my lap, her fingers seeking my swelling manhood.

"Oh?" said Silvia, licking her lips and lifting her chin disdainfully. "Really?"

"Had a little accident," I said, turning to the blonde and capturing her mouth with mine as her fingers measured my prong. My tongue forced open her mouth and her eyes opened widely as we continued to kiss.

"My god, Marcie," said the third girl as the blonde gnawed my lip and stoked my hardening member.

"He's a giant," the girl next to me said with a laugh, taking back her hand and her mouth. "Immense."

"Your name?" I asked the girl who had spoken, but she looked away from me and folded her arms across her luscious breasts, pushing them even higher and certainly well free of her stays.

"Please explain," asked Silvia, looking worried.

"They are feeding the crows," I told her with a grin.

Marcie moved away from me as much as she could and said, in a croak, "You mean dead?"

I nodded.

"All three?" asked Silvia.

I produced the lieutenant's ring and spun it on the table top. "Recognize this?"

She grabbed it. "I gave it to him."

"You may have it back. He has no use of it where he is." I put my hand back on Marcie's leg, and she trembled. "You three are, I guess, very loyal damsels? King lovers?"

They nodded.

"And you were hoping for some fun, some entertainment?"

"Go away," said the dark-eyed girl whose name I was yet to learn.

"Do you have a carriage?" I asked Silvia.

"A rig, yes," she said.

"Then come," I said, standing, "and I will introduce you to some real men, Americans, not foreign trash. We will not disappoint you."

The blonde stood and walked by me, rubbing me with her buttocks. I gave Silvia my hand to help her up and waited for the third girl to rise. I took her elbow and introduced myself. She sniffed and looked away, trying to free her arm. I decided to have her first. She was very tasty as well as frightened and reluctant.

It took us less than an hour to find Foster's camp. He had moved up-stream a ways, back into the trees a bit, and was sitting outside his ratty tent when we arrived. I had paid off the girls' driver, tied on my horse and driven them out with promises of fresh air and a good time. They were reluctant and traveled quietly, especially after we passed the ditch that held the three bodies and a flock of squawking birds.

Foster rose, brushed off his britches and helped Silvia down. I grabbed Marcie at the waist and swung her down and then offered the sullen girl my hand. She took it and stepped over the wheel. I did not let go of her hand.

"This is Captain Foster," I said with a wide gesture, "and these few are his men. More will be here tonight. We are rear guard scouts and skirmishers. What you call rebels and we label patriots."

Foster smiled at me and ushered Silvia into his tent, dropping the flap behind them. The last thing I saw was his big hand on her rounded ass. Soon handsome young Michael and lovely Marcie ambled away toward the creek, arm in arm, and I held the dark girl's arm, got my bedroll and walked her into the woods. She was reluctant but did not struggle, just looked about her obviously in disbelief. My fellow soldiers stared at her with hunger, licking their chops as it were. As we passed my captain's tent, a female voice cried out, "Oh yes, oh my god, yes, yes!" and then screeched in obvious pleasure. Foster's talented tongue had done in another loyal girl.

"Joan Marie," said the girl I was holding and urging deeper into the trees. "You may call me either, most call me Jo. Where are you taking me?"

We came to a tiny meadow where the sun reached into an opening, and I dropped my blanket and pulled the girl to me, crushing her young body to mine with one hand on her buttocks and the other behind her curly head. Our mouths joined and our legs tangled. When she pulled her head away, she groaned as our groins ground together. My hardness must have been obvious, swollen and throbbing as it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.