Rebel 1777 - Cover

Rebel 1777

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 71: A Favor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71: A Favor - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

One of the best things about war, and there are not many, is that bodies, human bodies, do not count for much. Death is a constant. So when this woman and her daughter, both very good lays and both good cooks as well, urged me to kill their husband and father, I did not see it as a serious problem. I surely owed them something for the pleasure they had given me repeatedly.

"He's a lout," the woman said as we lay entwined, hoping for a second wind. "A drunken lout."

"Um," I managed.

"He raped the poor girl when she was twelve and even now he paws her every chance he get, especially when he knows I'm watching."

"Terrible," I said. Her daughter was a lusty sixteen-year-old with a serious appetite for cock.

"So do us all a favor, and kill him," she said, looking very serious.

"But he's on our side, a Continental quartermaster."

"A thief, that's' what he is," she said, scooting down to suck my limp prod. The luscious daughter entered, having finished her chores. "When's my turn?" she asked as she set down her basket of eggs.

"After breakfast," I said. "Scramble 'em up." I rolled her mother to her back and had at her. She squealed and groaned and thrashed about until I found the place and the pace she liked, then she stilled, gritted her teeth and climaxed repeatedly.

When I came back from the privy, more than ready for my breakfast, having worked so hard int he early morning, the girl asked. "Are you going to do it?"

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Kill him, kill my filthy father?"

"I suppose," I said. "Do you know if he's made a will?"

The mother nodded, shrugging into her everyday dress and covering her wonderful body.

"He has a mistress or two, but they're not mentioned. Just the girl and me, I get two-thirds, she the rest."

"How much?" I asked curious.

"About a thousand acres and perhaps a hundred pounds, maybe a bit more."

"Very well," I said, "but you must promise, both of you, to keep this our secret."

They both nodded and smiled.

The man was an ass and almost overtly a thief. He was soft and wore expensive clothes with gold rings on his fingers and powder in his heavy wig. I found him in a tavern, told him I had a private message, took him out side and down behind the privy, clubbed him down, told him I was doing his wife and daughter a favor, pushed my big pistol into his mouth while he begged me not to and blew out his brains. I dragged his body into the privy, took his purse and rings, lifted the seat and pushed him into the cess pool. It gurgled.

I bought a good bottle of wine with the dead man's money and returned to his wife and daughter, enjoyed both, finished the wine and moved on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.