Rebel 1777 - Cover

Rebel 1777

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 70: Emma, Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70: Emma, Again - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

As I had promised, when I had the opportunity, I went to see how Emma was doing in her new life, hoping for the best since I felt an obligation toward the woman. Mrs. Scott and her ancient mother both greeted me warmly, praised the young woman's diligence and quick wit, and called her from her work in the well-lit back room that had windows on three sides. Emma squealed when she saw me and ran into my arms, jumping to my shoulders. I was a bit embarrassed, but soon took her off for a meal, some conversation and a few ales.

She proudly told me she had not drunk any rotgut since I last had seen her, just beer and cider. Her clear complexion and healthful good looks spoke of that achievement. Her hair was clean and her plain dress, modest and becoming. Her posture was straight and she had a bounce in her step.

"Did you make this?" I asked, touching her sleeve.

"Most of it," she said proudly. 'I haven't learned how to fit and tuck to do the bodice right. I'm learning."

"Are you happy?"

She nodded.

We ate and drank and enjoyed the warmth and smell of the place.

"Has that big man bothered you?" I asked. I worried up his name: "Tolliver?"

She shook her head.

"Anybody else?"

She shook her head again with a grin. "And I haven't swived a man since you left town either," she said. "Nary a one, for fun or profit."

"Well, then," I suggested, smiling back, "maybe it's time you did."

We finished mopping our trenchers, emptied our tankards and adjourned to a comfortable room above stairs. It took us very little time to get rid of our clothes and get under the quilts. She had a small but lovely body. She hugged me and kissed me, she thanked me and praised me, and then she swived me until I thought my spine would come apart. Ginny may have exhausted me as fully from time to time but seldom in one continuous, unceasing and determined romp.

"That was grand," she sighed, collapsing atop me and letting me pet her sweating back and have a bit of a rest.

"Wasn't it." I agreed, wondering if she had left me anything for second helpings. I kissed her forehead and patted her firm rump. "Tell me about your work," I said, playing for time, feeling more like a gelding than a stallion.

"Well, I've pricked my fingers raw learning to use a thimble, and cut myself with the scissors more times than I can count, but I'm learning. I know the names of most materials now and can usually tell the good stuff from the dross. My hemming usually gets praised." She wriggled pleasantly under my caresses, and we traded kisses.

"So you think it was the right decision?"

She nodded and stretched up to kiss me again. Later we rested, talked some more and she finally looked at the setting sun and decided it was time to part. I lay, fully satisfied, and watched her pull on her shift. She came around to my side of the bed and put her hand only my belly. I took her back to her workplace, kissed her sweetly and bid her goodnight, as sated as I had ever been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.