Rebel 1777
Chapter 61: Bride

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61: Bride - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

If it had not been the girl's wedding day, I might not have felt so awkward, peeling her clothes from her lush body as we stood beside what was to have been her marriage bed. Her would-be husband, a foul Tory with a notorious reputation was now on his way north, bound and gagged, to what I hoped would be a long and painful questioning and then a short dance at the end of a stout rope.

His brand-new and never-used wife, the former Louisa Maria Farnsworth of the Philadelphia Farnsworths, was a tall beauty of some seventeen summers who had reluctantly agree to the match at her step-father's instance. She now stood, lips slightly parted and a rather glazed look in her eyes, before me and seemed to be enjoying the feel of my rough hands on her pale skin as I peeled her ornate bodice with its seed-pearl trimming from her boned waist and hard-pointed breasts.

I bent and savored both of her small nipples as I began working on the laces of her long set of stays that actually did seem to support her large, heavy boobies as well as pinch in her middle. She was a healthy and hefty young woman who weighed ten stone at least. I kissed her and her tongue flicked into my mouth.

"Hurry," she said, snorting and wiggling.

I tore her corset open, and she wriggled it over her wide hips and then stepped from her huge skirt. I tossed her into bed, flipped away her shoes, got out of my boots and britches as she peeled off her stockings, and then was on her, oak hard and stallion ready.

"Please," she said up at me as my hard-headed prod battered at her narrow portal and my fists pressed down beside her ears. "I really am a virgin, so..." Her eyes widened and she squealed and then shrieked as a hand's length of hard gristle penetrated her rosy precincts. I covered her mouth with mine as I sought her maidenhead, pushing aside fleshy walls that had never felt a man's member, driving deeper and deeper into the writhing but willing beauty.

She gasped and bucked under my assault, but if she had possessed a hymen, it must have been gossamer for I smashed into the base of her pulsing cunny without pause, and we began our horizontal dance with her legs about my hips and my arms fully extended as I bent to the invigorating task, ramming hard and deep as steadily and rapidly as I could, at least a hundred a minute at first and watching passion wash across her wide-eyed face. "Oh, ah, gah, oh, ah, ah, ah," she gasped out rapidly, thrusting up her hips against my inward ramming.

In that constricted tunnel, I came before she did but ignored my own jolting satisfaction and barely hesitated in my pursuit of pleasure until I felt her tense and then spasm, clamping on my striving root, releasing it and then clamping repeatedly as she gasped and mewled, bouncing wildly beneath me, rocking from side to side. We barely paused, but did ease back somewhat in our striving to a more gradual pace. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned as she shuddered once more and then felt my ram expand and explode. We fell apart, satisfied for the moment, both dripping each other's fluids.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.