Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Tiffany's feelings were hurt; she felt pissed. "What do you mean you're investing all the money from the Arbitrage Program in a new operating system?"

"Do you know what an operating system is?"

"No, but I know that you're using my money to build one."

"See it's simple. When you sign on to a computer, you have to give it commands to make it do what you want. I have a bunch in my head, and even more written down. We're building one that you don't have to remember a bunch of commands, or do much typing."

"How does this help me buy a car, or pay for college?"

"I'll buy your two percent if you'd rather have the money."

"I don't know what I want, but I know that at the moment, I want to feel mad at you."

"Can I play with your tits while you yell at me?"

"Maybe. How much money will this make me?"

"Well there are around eighty million households in the United States. There are also many people working who use a computer. So let's agree that we now have around a hundred million computers in the US. Now think about this. What would happen if each of those users had to pay a one hundred-dollar fee, for every software license they purchased? That would equal around ten billion dollars in sales. That wouldn't all be profit, but a lot of it would be profit."

"That's just in the US. We'd also sell the software in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the rest of the world. So let's call it fifty billion in sales, and twenty-five billion in profit. That's a round number, but your share would be five hundred million dollars. Don't forget that next year you'll start to receive the money from the arbitrage software. All because you're cute."

"You can play with my tits. But you first have to take off your clothes since I might want you to do more."

When we walked out to the living room, she got applause, for her screams and rants. She liked to talk dirty, and the others liked to listen to her. I took a couple of hits with them, and then went to bed. I had to force myself to sleep, so I didn't pass out at the wrong time the next day. We had another meet on Friday, and this year, I drove Rhonda and Tiffany up to go skiing. When we arrived, I skied, but not as last year.

For some strange reason, I slept more, and Mika came in worried about me. To quiet her fears, I had her climb in bed with me. I started to explain that I was running straight "A's" in school, and swimming at the same time. I was also running a software company, or doing my part in that effort. This only added to an already heavy schedule. When we added up the hours, she told me to sleep. But, I was horny, so I played with her, and then held her, as I fell asleep. I woke up feeling a good deal better. When I looked around, either Tiffany bribed someone, or Mika had gotten up, because they both were lying there naked in my bed.

It was a very relaxing weekend. I called Katherine when I got back to the dorm, and told her that she was next on my list. We had the weekend off from swimming, but had a small dual meet on Thursday afternoon. Katherine said that her mom was going out-of-town, and Katherine wanted me to escort her to the dance on Friday night. After that, I'd spend the weekend at the beach with her, and a couple of friends.

"How many people will there be? I'm not up for a big blow out party."

"It won't be like that. You and me, Jessica, Paul, and Libby makes five total. Libby doesn't have a date."

"I could invite Todd my roommate."

"Setting up a blind date? I can ask Libby, and you can ask Todd. What does he look like?"

"He looks like Todd. Tall, muscular, plays on the football team, rows on the crew team he's a nice guy, and his dad is a surgeon down in Boston."

"Libby has dark hair, a pretty face; she has big tits, and is funny."

"She has a funny face, and big tits?"

"Don't even start. I'll call you back after I talk to her."

I told Todd that I might need a wingman, for the weekend, and that the girl he'd have to entertain was pretty and funny. He said no problem.

I think that Katherine had to work harder, or Libby was washing her hair, because it took a half hour for her to call back. She asked, "What was his response?"

"He said, sure."

"That's it?"

"I asked if he wanted to go out with us, and be the date, for a pretty and funny girl. He said sure. It took about eight seconds."

"I guess we over thought the entire thing. Can you meet us here for the dance, and then we can go to Mom's house after the dance? You can drop us back here at school on Sunday, or we can ride back with Paul and Jess."

"What time should we be there?"

"Pick us up at six, and we can go to dinner before the dance."

Todd and I put on our nice clothes; we even wore ties. We met the girls, and Libby was a cute girl. She wasn't fat, but she had a full figure. Todd and Libby rode with Paul since her date had a four-door car. We ended up at the same restaurant that I first met Steve when I was having dinner with Tiffany and her family. The whole night was special, and I was in awe of how pretty Katherine was. We danced, and I met some of her friends. We didn't stay until the end, but waited, for a nice slow dance, before finding the door. Todd was getting along well with Libby as well.

When we arrived at the beach house, it was still only ten thirty. Jessica wanted ice cream, and wanted to go a mile, or so down the beach to buy a soft-serve. Libby was in, but Katherine and I said that we wanted to take care of some things at the house, and we'd see them when they got back. After we all changed clothes, off they went. We'd walked out on the porch when they left, and never made it back in the house.

Not to waste the time, we started to kiss and feel each other up, even before their car turned at the stop sign. It was frantic sex. I had her on my lap on the Adirondack couch. She had three orgasms before I came and one more afterwards. She ran in the house to clean up, and came back with a blanket to wrap around us. We were both naked from the waist down, and had just finished our second round of sex when they made it back from the cone zone.

They had no idea what we were up to. They thought we were just talking on the porch, and stopped to talk with us, for thirty minutes, while my cum continued to leak out of her. She was an animal. We both just couldn't get enough of each other. At some point, we were going to have to spend some time talking, but so far, just animal attraction kept us going.

The next morning we got out of bed, and were social with the others. It turns out that Todd and Libby shared a bed, but they didn't go all the way. I don't know who brought it up, but at least they didn't hate each other. They gave us a hard time about going to Emerson, but when we told them about our room versus their dorms they were ready to move in with us. The food was the same, and the classes were similar.

They all wanted me to tell them what it was like to live in Japan, and to see the world. We also got the Monopoly game out so they could play. Katherine told them that we were not going to play. Instead, we were going to take a nap for a while. Her abs weren't as defined as mine were, but were every bit as hard, and her ass was as hard as well. The more pleasure we gave to each other the more each received in return. We just kept trying harder and harder until we actually needed to take a nap.

When we woke up, we went to a local burger joint for dinner, then came back, and started to raid the liquor cabinet. Jessica wanted to play truth or dare. Since there weren't any objections, we combined it with a drinking game. She taught everyone how to play Bizz Buzz. You start counting at one, and any number divisible by three you say Bizz. Also, any numbers divisible by five you say Buzz. One, two, Bizz, four, Buzz, Bizz, seven, eight, Bizz, Buzz, and so on. When you reach fifteen, you say both Bizz and Buzz. If you happen to say it wrong, you drink, and the person to your left gets to ask you a truth or dare.

Did I mention that I really had a knack for numbers? As the game progressed, three freshman girls continued to drink and ended up hammered. If the sophomore boys were thirsty, they would miss on their turn. On the other hand, we'd just drink, not miss, and have to do the truth or dare. I think Katherine was trying to show off, because when Jessica missed and chose truth, Katherine asked, "What was the best sex you ever had? The other questions she asked when it was her turn to ask, included: How big was the biggest cock you've ever seen? What are the most orgasms you've ever had in a day?"

When those same questions came back to her, she told them all about what we did in the last twenty-four hours. When they got drunk enough for dares, Katherine ended up on my cock riding away, but without the blanket this time. At that point, all the girls had undressed, then Jessica had to suck me, and Libby had to suck Paul. Katherine went down on Todd. Before we went to bed, I'd fucked all three girls, and so had Todd and Paul. Libby didn't have a reason to keep Todd away that night, or the next morning. I forgot to mention that Katherine was a hard body that made the playboy models look out of shape. But Libby had a hard body except for those tits, and that ass. It was as if they were pillows taped to a telephone pole.

Sunday, we took it easy since the girls were a little hung over. We made it back to school around noon, and Todd and I both picked up the books, and started to study. After dinner, the girls started to show up. They were fine until they found out we went to the dance with some Phillips girls, and spent Valentine's Day with Phillips girls. Then they were upset.

"None of you asked us to a dance, dinner, party, or a sleep over. What did you want us to do; sit around here, and study some more?"

"We don't ask you out, because we feel that you belong to all of us, and we share you with each other. That doesn't mean other girls from other schools," was Nadia's reply.

"You've never told me that, and Todd came along, as a favor to me. It was Julie's sister Katherine, not some girl that I picked up at the mall."

Tiffany said, "We thought that six girls would be enough for you. We try to give you your space, but if you need more loving, then we can all be here more often. None of us want the exclusive boyfriend thing, but we do want the benefits in bed."

"I can't promise that I won't see Katherine again. I like her, and felt that way when we first met last year at the concert in Boston. I do have others that I see from time to time, but not here at school, or not in a relationship. What happens if no one is here? Are they off-limits if I'm in Boston or New York? I care for each of you, and didn't do anything with the specific intent of hurting you."

"When we're at school we want to make sure that we're the six that you're with. We can go dancing, or have parties. We can have dinner one on one, or as a group. I didn't like it when Bob and Nikki got all one on one. But they were hiding the drugs from us, so they were acting weird anyways," Mika commented.

Before the night was over, I made sure that all the girls got hugs and kisses. I cared about them, and I'd make sure that I was with them when I could. But I realized that I didn't have the time, or the patience for the drama of six girlfriends. I found that my life contained of many daily events. It consisted of my morning workouts, attending school, studying, swimming practice, more studying, spending time with the girls, and then working on the program. I was averaging five to six hours of sleep per night. I also dropped my Saturday morning workout, so I could try to catch up.

Mika would pass the key around during the week, and two girls would come up to visit Todd and me. Todd was in heaven, and I enjoyed them as well. Our get-togethers were more loving and sensual. I wished that they could all spend the night, because I loved to hold them after we'd made love.

The next weekend, the twenty-first, was a big meet. I finished third in the hundred-meter IM, and finished first in the five hundred meter freestyle. I also saw and had the time to speak with the beautiful Katherine. It was interesting to hear her say that she'd had a similar response from her friends, because she and Libby had been with Emerson guys. That happened, even though Paul and Jessica stood up for them. I asked her again to transfer to Emerson over the summer. She said that she'd think about it. It was the last meet of the year, so I'd have to figure out if and how I'd see her again.

Friday, I left after class, and drove to Boston to meet with Bill and Adam. They were working like crazy on some last-minute details. I was a fresh set of eyes and an alpha tester for the program. Since this was all new stuff, there was nothing to use as a comparison. So, as I reviewed the system, I just made notes about what I liked, and didn't like. There was no right or wrong. It was just how I thought versus how someone else might think. All the feedback was helpful. We'd call the software MS-DOS. After the meetings, Bill would fly back to Washington State. Adam wanted to stay in Boston, continue school, and continue on our own software. He kept the offices, and the five best programmers.

The meetings with IBM went great, and they signed the deal. Bill flew out on Tuesday a happy man with a million dollar check in his pocket from Adam. I had the week off, but we didn't goof around. Adam and I put the programmers to work, upgrading the programs that we had in place, and starting on my new project. I pulled out a notebook with all my drawings and notes, and we assigned Jeff Morris, as the project lead.

I laid out my idea for a typing program that would ultimately become a word processing program. The program would need specific services to check spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. As I explained to him, this was just the beginning of the entire program.

When I had some free time, I called Janice and Sam. I needed to see if they were ready to come on as full-time employees. They'd have to move to Boston, and continue the educational sales. They would also need to write specific rules for English composition. We would use these in the new word processing program. The intent was to write those rules inside the program logic. This was the equivalent change of using an ax to a hydraulic log-splitting machine to split logs. There were a lot more moving parts to carry out the same goal.

For the rest of the week, we worked with the group. On Saturday, we spent time with Adam going over company plans and finances. Given how things were going, we thought that we were doing well. The income from the arbitrage program would come in at around a million a month more than what we were paying Bill. Our focus was to try to set ourselves up for the future. This way we could focus all our money on building the future of the business. Although Adam was taking a salary, it was small. In addition, we were renting an apartment in the name of the company. It was on the corner of Mass Ave and Beacon Street. When I came to town, I could stay there. It was right across the river from MIT when Adam went back to finish school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.