Nick, High School
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Wendy and Mika both stopped by their rooms to drop off their bags. Wendy took the time to call her parents to let them know that she was back at the dorm. She also told them that a few other kids were back early, as well. After I left them, I took my bags back up to my room. When I got everything back in place, I called Sam to see if she could bring over some pot. She told me that she and Janice would drive over. But before she hung up, she asked if I needed anything else. I told her that the girls drank too many rum and Cokes. If she could stop and buy a bottle of rum, it would save me a trip later when there were more people on campus. There would be less chance of anyone catching us.

I wished that Laura were around. It was not only because she was so cute and sexy, but also because I wanted some cookies. I had a box of brownie mix, so I mixed up a batch. Just as I about to put the pan in the oven, Mika came up with a laundry basket full of clothes.

"Nick, do you want me to put your clothes in the laundry while I do mine?"

"That would be great." I closed the oven, and grabbed the bag with my dirty clothes.

Once she had it, she took off to the basement. I turned on some music, and flopped down on the couch. Since there weren't that many students back in the dorms, I had the door at the top of the stairs unlocked. It caught me by surprise when it opened, and Steve walked in. "Hey, the door was open at the bottom of the stairs. I thought I'd come up, see your place while I wait on Rhonda to unpack, and pull her stuff together."

"Come on in; I'm baking some brownies. Sam and Janice are coming by, and I expect Wendy and Mika to show up soon. Do you want something to drink? I have most things besides beer."

"Do you have scotch?"

"Certainly, how do you take it?"

"With a bit of water."

I got out a rocks glass, and added the scotch. I brought another glass with some water from the fridge. He looked at me, and then thanked me. I went back and fixed myself a Jack and Coke with plenty of ice. Wendy walked in, and she wanted what I was having. So I walked over, and handed her my drink. I noticed that she'd changed. She was now wearing some pajamas that looked like silk running shorts and a silk short-sleeved buttoned top.

She wore a robe over the ensemble, but when she sat down, her shorts leg flared. I went instantly hard with the sight of her pussy flashing me. Instead of staring, I finished making my drink, and one for Mika. When Mika arrived, I set her drink down, and she sat down on the couch next to Wendy. Steve was enjoying his drink, and relaxing after a long week.

After a bit he said, "I'll drop off your pay later in the week after I cash the check."

Mika asked, "What pay?"

"For helping me to transport the boat."

"Oh. I wasn't expecting anything. In fact, I was expecting a bill for the plane ticket."

"No, the boat's owner paid for that, and the food except, for the Thanksgiving supper. He'd have paid for that, as well, but Nick wouldn't give me the receipt."

Rhonda, Sam, and Janice came in just then. She shook her head, and said, "Are you trying to have me fired?"

"No, we like you."

"You have alcohol on the counter."

"We thought that you and the other ladies might like some. We kids are just drinking sodas."

"I'm sure."

Janice said, "Leave them alone. He's sitting in his room, not out causing trouble."

"Fine; I don't want a drink. Steve, I'm ready to go when you are."

Steve felt torn between his girlfriend, and the good scotch. He downed the scotch, and then got up to leave. "I want to thank you Nick, and you too Mika, for all your help with the trip down south."

Mika told him that she was happy to help. I agreed with her before he trotted down the stairs after Rhonda.

Janice said, "I love that girl, but when it comes to work, she can act like a real stick in the mud."

"She's only trying to do her job. I don't help much by keeping my toes over the line most of the time."

Sam wandered inside my bedroom, so I got up to follow her. She put a baggie and a new bong on my desk, and I reached for my wallet. I paid her, and she smiled before saying, "The money is starting to come in from our sales at the show, and Adam is sending us checks. Janice and I have also called, and sold some more to some of the others we met at the show. I'll be getting a new car soon if you want to take up driving lessons again."

"I'd like that. I'll be old enough in six or seven weeks. I hope to buy a car of my own by then."

"Thanks for all the help. We plan to do another show in a month. Both Janice and I have taken time off school, so we can travel there. It won't be the same without you there, but Adam said that he can miss a day of school, and will come with us. I think that he likes Janice."

"He might like you both."

"That could be fun. We'll see how things turn out. We have to teach tomorrow morning, so we have to go, but I wanted to thank you again. Having a roommate, and a second form of income, will be a huge help with my financial situation."

"You're helping me, it isn't a gift."

"Thanks anyways."

"You're welcome."

They left, and Wendy, Mika, and I got stoned. We put away the alcohol, had some brownies, and went to bed. Wendy was horny, Mika was horny, and I was horny. We had sex, for a couple of hours. At two thirty, I felt satisfied, finished, and exhausted. Wendy said she wanted me one more time before we went to sleep. They were both going to spend the night, since the dorm was empty, except for a couple of students.

I told her that given the way that I felt, it couldn't possibly rise to the occasion. She said, "If I can get you hard, I can then ride you until I orgasm. Then in the morning, I get to tie you up, and do it again."

"Whatever, I want to go to sleep."

She sat in front of me, and used her long brown fingers to play with her pink slit. She was a talker, and told me how good it felt. I started to stir, as I watched her. Mika came over, and started to help her by using her fingers to fuck Wendy while Wendy circled her clit with her own finger. She continued to please herself, as she leaned over, and took me in her mouth to cause my almost nine inches to become hard, and ready to ride. She climbed on, and had one more orgasm before slipping off me, and cleaning my cock with her tongue and mouth. I rolled over, and was soon asleep.

I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up, but the sun was coming in through the crack in the blinds. One of the girls had tied my arms to the bed above my head, and my legs tied to the footboard. Mika was using her tongue to play with my nipple, and Wendy was sucking me hard. Wendy looked up when my cock flinched in her mouth, and she seemed happy that I was awake. She straddled me, and sunk down on my cock.

Mika moved up to start on Wendy's nipples, and I just relaxed since I wasn't going anywhere. Wendy was moaning loudly, as she rode on me, and held Mika's head to her chest. Mika bit her, and she gave out a grunt. She pushed Mika away, and concentrated on me. "You're my bitch now, Nick. I love your huge cock, and I love that it's mine to do with, as I please. You're my bitch."

I looked over to see a pair of eyes peeking through the crack in the almost-closed door. It wasn't Todd, and he and Rhonda were the only two besides Mika and me that had keys. It didn't look like Rhonda either. Wendy regained my attention, as she had a huge orgasm. It hurt when she rolled to the side. I thought my dick was going to break off until it slid free from her pussy, and then snapped back to vertical, waiving until it settled hovering over my stomach.

The door closed, Mika took my cock and gave me a blowjob, so that I could find some relief. They untied me after they both rubbed their bodies on mine, and gave me kisses. I took a shower, and grabbed a Japanese robe. The girls got in after me, and I walked out to the living room.

There was a gorgeous blonde woman sitting on my couch. I heard the door close at the bottom of the stairs, and Todd walked in. "Hey Nick, how was your Thanksgiving? Did you meet my Mom?"

"No; hi Mrs. Miller. I'm Nick Duke."

"Please call me Cheryl. Dr. Miller and I divorced some time ago. You can call his new wife Mrs. Miller."

"It's nice to meet you Cheryl."

Todd said, "I have to move the car, and bring up one more load. I'll be back in ten."

He turned, and walked down the stairs. I leaned in my bedroom, and told the girls that they had to leave. I asked Cheryl if she could step inside Todd's room, for a minute, to keep the problem contained. She did, and I told the girls that Todd was back with his parents, they said bye, and ran off. I opened the door, and motioned Cheryl to come out.

"Cheryl, I don't plan on telling Todd or the girls what you saw, or that you were spying. Are we going to have any trouble, or do we need to have a talk?"

"I promise that I won't say anything. But, while I was in the bedroom, I was thinking that I know of a party coming up in a couple of months. I have an invite to it, but need a date, and after what I saw, I think that you'd be perfect. Are you free for a weekend?"

"I'll have to check the schedule for the swim team. Let me know what the dates are, and I'll let you know."

Just before I went back to my room, I brushed against the sash that was holding the robe in place. It came free, and like the curtains in a theater, the robe spread, leaving my semi hard cock dangling in plain view. She licked her lips, as I turned to my room to dress.

Todd was back in the room when I came out, and his mom offered to take us to lunch before she drove back to Boston. I politely passed, and after running to the cafeteria, for some food, I came back to study, and prepare for the week. While I was studying in my room, I heard them return. A little later, when I heard a knock on my door I called whomever it was to come in. Cheryl poked her head in the door. "It was nice meeting you. I'll let you know about the party. I wasn't planning on attending, but I'm looking forward to it now."

"It was nice meeting you too Cheryl. Have a safe drive back to Boston."

"Thanks."

After she left, I spent the next couple of hours studying, and when I came out to prepare some dinner, Todd was on the couch reading. I said, "I didn't know your parents had divorced."

"It's a long story. Dad is a doctor. He just took over, as the head of his department at Boston General. He now has a younger wife that was a surgical nurse where he used to work. My mom and dad divorced, but mom already had more money from her family. So she agreed to a no alimony divorce, but she wanted to move back to Boston where most of her friends were. She wanted custody, but didn't want me to live several states away from Dad. He agreed to move with his new wife to Boston. This way, they could both be near me. I was planning to attend school in Boston, but the more they looked, for the best school, they came down to either here or Phillips. From the regatta last year, I remembered your rowing program, so I chose here. I'm close to both, but never see either of them. This seems to work, for all of us, and we all seem to feel happy."

"That sounds crazy, but it seems that it's working for you. Did your mom remarry or just your dad?"

"Just Dad. Mom has dates from time-to-time, but has some close friends that are either divorced or widowed. My mom is forty; my step mom is twenty-nine."

"Fantasy Land. Did you have Thanksgiving with your mom or dad?"

"I had it with Dad on Friday and Mom on Thursday. It worked out well, because he could put himself on duty at the hospital, and give his other doctors the day off. How was your trip?"

"The days were long, but it was very relaxing on the trip. I did a lot of reading during my alone time. The work wasn't too hard when I was on duty. I'd help with the navigation and trimming the sails. We only had bad weather one day."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

"It was, and I'll even receive some pay for it."

"Getting paid to have fun is the best work you can find."

It was a short week with Monday being a travel day. The teachers all wanted to pack five days in to four, so they pushed us hard in class, and with homework. It was weeks like these where my extra work paid off. Those who did their schoolwork day-to-day, felt squashed under the pressure.

As swimming became a major focus again, my workouts in the morning were hard, but enjoyable. I used the other exercises to cross-train my muscles. Rhonda, (Coach Wilson), asked me if I would add the 200 m butterfly to my events this year. It was a long grueling race, but she thought that I could do well with it.

I told her that I'd try it. So I started to work on my form during the morning swims. After my first long butterfly swim, the first thing that surprised me the most was how I felt. I noticed more soreness in a new set of different muscles. It was a good soreness though, because it came from the result of accomplishment. When Friday rolled around, Tiffany took pity on me. She pushed me in my room, for a massage. Afterwards it felt good, but during the massage, I went from relaxed to pain, and back several times. She saved my stomach for last, and then when she finished, she asked if she could play with me. She'd missed me, so we had slow gentle sex, and I kissed her all over. I needed to become a little more physical at the end to help her reach her climax. But other than that, it was very loving just like Tiffany.

When we walked back to the living room, there were three or four calls of "I'm next." I wasn't sure if they meant a massage from Tiffany or a fuck with me, so I just sat on the couch, and lit up the bong. I got it burning, but immediately passed it to Tiffany before taking a real hit of my own.

Later, Sam called. We went for a driving lesson using Janice's car. I thought that I did well. The only exceptions were a couple of pauses to remember who had the right of way it went very easy. Sam and I both enjoyed the time together to talk. We stopped, and I bought her an early dinner on Sunday before I went back to study. She returned home to prepare to teach school the next day.

When I returned to my room, Adam called, so we talked for a while. He told me about the software sales, and that it was going really well. He mentioned a few shows on the east coast, and depending how they went, some extra ones out west. After the shows in Philadelphia and Baltimore, he realized that the time had come to hire a full-time staff. He was going to ask the girls if they wanted to go full-time, and stop teaching. In addition, he'd already hired an accountant to process the orders. He'd also hired the company that copied the software and shipped the product. So with a full-time sales team, and the rest of the processes covered, we'd have all the business processes covered.

I asked about the proceeds from the sales, and if he had any plans, for handling them.

"I spoke to the CPA. He suggested that we pay ourselves with dividends and royalties, with as much as possible being dividends. This would reduce our tax liabilities." He asked if I needed any money, or if I could wait until the end of the year.

"I can wait. In the future we might want to go to quarterly or semiannual dividends, but for now, I'm fine."

He asked how my next project was coming along. I told him that I had all the diagramming finished, and was coding the software daily. It wasn't due until the end of the year, but he was anxious to try to sell it. I said, "I wish that we didn't have to sell it. I want to use it to print money for ourselves."

"We could do that, but we don't have the database, and the live feeds to make it run. Why don't you call Mike Wells, and see what he can do to help us out?"

"I'll call him tonight." We covered some more small talk, and then I hung up, and called Mike.

"Hey, Nick. What can I do for you?"

"I'm working on some new software, and I was wondering if it would be hard to receive the live market feeds like you do?"

"We have dedicated, and sometimes multiple dedicated communication lines that just send data to us. Our data center with all the mainframes cost millions. What did you have in mind?"

"It's a project that I'm working on. But to make it work well, I need the live feeds and database that we don't have. I can't tell you what it is, because it's a big deal, and I don't want to risk someone else beating me to market with it."

"I'd hate to let too much water flow under the bridge based on what you just presented. That is especially true given what you and Adam delivered last summer. Why don't I fly up on Friday, and pick up Adam. We can then drive up to the school. I can have my company pay for the trip, and as a bonus, I can see my daughter."

"Make the flight an early one, because I don't like to wait too long for you to take me to dinner."

"The food is always good when I come by the school."

"It's always better when parents are here, and repetitious when they're not."

"Alright, I'll take off to make it in time for dinner. I'll bring a non-disclosure agreement, but Adam can bring one, as well."

"I'll have him call you to coordinate your schedules, and tell Tiffany that you'll be in town."

"If she's coming to dinner with us, you should bring an NDA, for her, as well."

We started the new season's swim practice with a meeting on Monday, and a practice on Tuesday. When we climbed out of the water on Friday, Adam and Mr. Wells were in the stands watching. They came up to my room, and drank my scotch while I showered and changed. We went to a nice restaurant. When we entered, we asked for some privacy, so they sat us in a back corner table. Adam had them each sign an NDA from our attorney, and he said, "Tell them what you've been working on Nick."

"As you know, there are stocks that trade on multiple exchanges around the country, and around the world. They trade under the same stock name, or ADRs or American Depository Receipts. Most of the time, at the various markets, the stock will trade around the same price. But often, the price on one exchange or another is cheaper than other exchanges. What this means is that you can buy a stock at a lower price on one exchange and then sell it on another at a higher price. I'm now designing some new software. Its primary purpose is to compare prices on the numerous stock exchanges. When it sees an opportunity to make a profit, it will go in to action. It will size the stock to simultaneously send buy and sell orders to take advantage of those arbitrage situations."

"We already have a desk that does that."

"How many eyes do you pay to watch the stocks? Next question, which is more important, is how fast can they place the orders? If you could automate the process, you wouldn't need most of those eyes. I would imagine that for most of them, you could find different work. That would save the firm a ton of money in salary alone. The speed of the computer will let you execute more trades, and for the most number of shares."

"How much do you want?"

"I want a percentage of each matched trade."

"What percentage, and when will it be ready?"

"That depends on you. Do you want this to become an exclusive deal, or can we sell it to Merrill and Solomon Brothers, as well?"

"We'd want exclusive."

"50/50 sounds fair."

"Nick, the live feeds and data center cost a lot of money."

"That's why we're talking. You're already paying for them. That's a given. What are the other costs to your company? Don't forget that when you automate the process, there will be a million dollar savings in labor costs."

"When can you have it available for testing?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.