Nick, High School
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Later, when Adam was home, he had made a few more investments. But we soon learned that the twenty-five percent per day profit would not be the norm. We were still up on eight of the ten trades he'd made. But so far, we still hadn't received any word back on the Ford contract. Adam's ideas were making their way around the office. He felt excited since his new computer technology was making it easier for them to process information.

Adam let us know that it looked like Nichol's Stores could be in a position to make a move. But, when Michelle assigned us to their clean-up crew, for the week, we couldn't find anything that helped confirm that assumption. It turned out that they were just at a resistance point. The stock went back down, as people sold off to capture some profits.

When the weekend came, what surprised me the most was how excited I was to play volleyball. I really enjoyed playing the game, but the real reason was I wanted to see Monzi. Her general body type and look was close to Nadia's except for her height. But her look was so much different.

I was still rowing six days a week, so I took care of that first thing in the morning. Tess had spent the night, but they were going to do some sightseeing. They actually planned to leave the apartment, for a change. I was happy to hear that.

When I showed up at the volleyball court, they were just getting ready to start the first game. Monzi wanted me on her team. It was surprising how fast I had picked up the game's basics. I quickly got a good feeling for where I should place myself on the court to help make the right play. My bump still needed work, but my work at the net wasn't bad. The sun was out, and we worked and played hard. I was glad that I'd brought with me some water to quench my thirst and a towel to wipe off the sweat.

After we finished playing, I asked Monzi if I'd scared her off last week, or if she'd like to go for some dinner. She said that her parents were out-of-town, so either we could go out, or she'd fix me dinner at her house. The way she said it made me think that she wanted to cook for me. So I thought, for a moment, and told her that I'd love to try her cooking. I asked if I could bring anything, and she said, "No."

Mom taught me well enough that I didn't show up empty-handed. When I showed up with a bouquet, it turned out that she liked them a lot. We'd been playing all day, so I didn't expect a roast, or a big meal. She fixed us spaghetti and meat sauce with some bread. It was very good. That she'd fixed the meal for me, made me feel good. I made her sit on a stool while I washed and dried the dishes. When I finished drying them, she told me where things went. She tried to help, but I told her that I'd punish her if she got off the stool.

Later, we went to her family room, and made out while the TV was on. She let me feel her breasts, and the weight of them was different from the girls I'd been with lately. I liked them, and used the techniques I'd learned in Amsterdam to make it enjoyable for her. Because I hadn't known her very long, we didn't go all the way. She backed off, and told me that she wanted to take it slowly.

"We can go, as fast or slow, as you want. We don't ever have to go any further than we did tonight. At the end of the summer, you'll go back to Connecticut, and I'll go back to New Hampshire. This is just a summer thing, but I hope that this friendship can let us be friends, for a long time."

"You're right, and that's why I'm reluctant to go further. I want to, but I need a little more time to decide. I enjoy our talks, and playing volleyball with you. Please don't think that I'm a tease, it's just that I need to work through some things in my mind."

"That's fine. I have other friends, but no girlfriends. Some of my friends, I hang out with, and some, I sleep with. Whatever group you end up in, I'll be happy, as long as you're my friend."

"Thanks, for not pressuring me."

"Can I fix you dinner tomorrow, or if you don't trust me, we can go out to eat."

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Of course I do. I love to eat."

It was still early when I returned home. Adam and Tess were watching TV, but just looking at their faces, I could tell how stoned they were. But on the positive side, the place was respectable, and they both had clothes on.

Tess asked, "How was your date?"

"Monzi fixed me dinner, and it was good."

"You didn't spend the night. Are you losing your touch?"

"She said that she wanted to, but still needed to work out some things in her mind. We'll be living in separate states at the end of the summer. She needs to feel comfortable with us being apart before she even takes the step to have sex. I told her that I didn't want us being boyfriend and girlfriend. So whatever she decided would be fine with me. What're you and Adam going to do at the end of the summer when he goes back to Boston?"

They looked at each other, but neither had an answer. They were both too afraid to face the realities of time and distance. "You guys should really sit down and talk about this. Several questions need your attention. Are you getting married, or just dating? If you're just dating what're you going to do in six weeks?"

Adam said, "We really haven't talked about it. But I think it would be silly for us to sit in our dorms, for four years, while all our friends go out, and have fun."

Tess said, "Adam, I didn't want to discuss it, because I thought that I was going to break your heart. But I want you to know that I think the same way. I care about you, but we should have fun in college, and not worry about someone three states away."

With some hurt in his eyes, he asked, "Does this mean we've broken up?"

"Silly boy. We still have the summer."

I said, "If you do break up let me know. When I saw Tess in her panties last weekend, and then getting plowed from behind, it brought back memories of being at Julie's orgy."

"I've always had a fantasy about having sex with two guys at once. But I was going to wait until Adam went back to Boston."

We were all looking at Adam. He finally said, "I'm not ready for that right now."

"No worries. I think that I'll go read in my room. I'll just say good night you two."

Tess asked, "Can I come watch you read?"

"Adam said that he wasn't ready for that."

"He's had me twice today. He can stay and watch TV."

"You two talk tonight, and try to figure out your relationship and your future. Besides, I changed my mind, and I'm going out."

No matter which way you look at it, to me friendship is more important than a quick fuck. They needed some time to sit down and figure out their relationship. My work schedule made it hard for me to go to sleep before two in the morning, even on weekends. At that point, I shifted gears. The first thing I needed to do was figure out what I wanted to fix Monzi for dinner. Then I needed to and buy the ingredients, or I'd have to miss volleyball to shop.

As I was walking outside, an open Asian market caught my eye. When I entered the store, I started looking at the stuff they had on display. An older woman came over, and asked me if I needed some help.

"I have to fix dinner, for a girl tomorrow, and I don't know what to make. I was hoping to gain some inspiration, but at this point I'm just confused."

"We're closing in ten minutes. If you help me close up, I was going to fix myself an easy dinner. I'll sell you the ingredients, and then show you how to fix them. Your girlfriend like very much."

Free cooking lessons, what a deal. I only had to think for a moment. The bins out front were heavy, and I got the job of bringing them all in before she locked up. She then told me which ingredients to buy. I selected them and had them all in the bags. I paid for them before we went up a back stairway to an apartment over the shop.

She showed me how to make a sauce made of peanut butter, hoi sin sauce, and some red pepper flakes. I learned how to cut all the vegetables and herbs, before she showed me how to prepare the meat in a special broth that we made with lemon grass. It took at least a half hour to prepare, but it wasn't difficult.

We carried it all to the table, and then she took out some rice paper. She dipped the paper in water to make it pliable. Then she showed me how to roll the spring roll, and told me to dip it in the sauce, and taste it. The flavors exploded in my mouth, so much so that I wanted more. I'd had spaghetti a few hours earlier, but this was good. I was in charge of rolling the spring rolls, for my teacher. First, she instructed me on the proper technique. Then she showed me how I could make them look more artistic.

This was my new go-to meal, for its simplicity, and wow factor. I borrowed a piece of paper, and wrote everything down, so I wouldn't forget. When it was time to go, I pulled a hundred out of my wallet, and set it on the counter. I held out my arms, and Mrs. Tran came in, for a big hug. Before I left, I thanked her for the cooking lesson. She in turn thanked me for spending time with an old lady on a Saturday night. She got the meat out of her cooler, so I could put it back in the bag. I left and started to head back to the apartment.

When I returned to the apartment, I still wasn't ready to sleep. So I got out a knife, and started to prepare all the things that I needed cut up, for the meal. There were cucumbers, carrots, mint, and cilantro that I needed to wash and cut. I learned that I should not cook the rice noodles and beef until just before the meal. This should wait until the sauce was simmering. I was putting everything back in the fridge when Tess came out in her t-shirt.

She looked great with her tits stretching the thin t-shirt. It was long enough to cover her, but there were no visible panty lines. She sat on a stool on the other side of the counter, and said in a quiet voice, "Sorry about earlier. I've had a crush on you since that night at Julie's. You were right about Adam and me figuring out our relationship. We talked and argued about what we were to each other, and when that would change. We both decided that we're friends that can sleep together, or with other people. I told Adam that I might want to sleep with you again, and he said that would be all right, but not this weekend. He needed some time to work things out in his mind."

"Tess, Adam is my friend, and business partner. I don't want to jeopardize that, for a fling, even though it might be fun. Just consider me off-limits. Whomever else you might want to sleep with is up to you. It's only six weeks, so try to keep Adam in mind, no matter what you decide."

"I love Adam, and care for him, but this is the time in my life to have fun. I didn't want to fight with him, but the make-up sex was great. I'm glad that you brought it all up, so we could make sure it was out in the open, deal with the issue, and clean the air."

Movement caught my eye, as Adam was listening from the bedroom door. I said, "Tess you love him, and he loves you. Have a fun six weeks."

"Thanks Nick. Have a good night."

"You too," I said, as I put away the last things, and went to bed.

The next day, volleyball was fun. Our team played well, and we lost only a couple of games either when Carson got his serve in a groove, or when we had trouble digging it out to the setter.

Afterwards, Monzi grabbed her gym bag, and asked, "Is it alright if I shower at your place?"

"Can I help you wash your back?"

"Actually, I was hoping you'd offer."

We didn't have sex in the shower, but I washed some parts extra-long to make sure they were clean, and to give her a cum. We dried and dressed before I sat her at the counter to watch me cook. I poured her a glass of wine although we'd never drank together before. She didn't complain, and took a sip.

I got out three pots, and a teakettle. I started to pull things out of the fridge, and she said, "What're you making?"

"Just a little something that I hope you like. I hope you don't mind working, for your supper, and in doing so, you might have to dirty your hands."

To start the preparation, I started the broth and the water for the noodles. Then I mixed the dipping sauce, and let it simmer. When the teakettle started to whistle, I turned off the heat. When I put out bowls, for each ingredient, the bright colors looked good. I asked her to put them on the table. While she was doing that, as I mixed two small salads, and put them on the counter, for her to carry to the table.

She kept asking what I was making, but I just shushed her. I placed the noodles and thinly sliced steak in the boiling liquids. Then I divided the sauce in two dipping bowls, and she put them on the table. Next, I selected a large baking dish, and poured some warm water in it from the teakettle. I transferred the noodles to a bowl, and the meat to another bowl. Finally, I brought the spring roll wrappers with me after everything else was on the table. I then ran back to retrieve some chopsticks with inlaid pearl that Mom had picked up in Japan.

After asking her to sit, I proceeded to wet one of the wrappers. I put in some mint and cilantro leaves. Next, I added the noodles and vegetables. The beef was last, and then I tightly wrapped it, and placed it in front of her. The leaves were visible through the thin wrapper, I told her to dip it in the sauce, and tell me if we were staying or going out for pizza.

She smiled, and then picked up the spring roll, and after dipping it in the sauce took a tentative bite. I heard the "mmmm" come from her, and I knew we were staying in. I put some dressing on the salads, and fixed a spring roll, for myself.

"This is fantastic, I can't believe that you just made all of this while I sat there, and watched you."

"I took Home Ec., and got an 'A'."

"You took Home Ec.?"

"And got an 'A'. Do you want to see the pajamas I made?"

"You're so silly. Can I have another one?"

"I just made the first one to show you how. I told you that you'd have to work, for your supper."

It took a couple, but she got the hang of it, and we had fun playing with our food. Tess and Adam came in when we were about done. I had plenty of food, so I had Monzi teach them how to make their own rolls. At that point, I took Monzi's hand, and led her to my room while telling Adam and Tess to clean up the kitchen and table when they finished.

"That was a sneaky way of you getting out of cleaning up."

"I cleaned up at your house after you fed me. They clean up here after we fed them. What did you decide about us? I need an answer before I ravage your body, and you're so worked up, you won't be able to tell me to stop?"

"Well my confident friend. I decided that a summer fling sounds like fun."

"Even if I have other summer flings?"

"Even so, that was still a great dinner. Did you really learn that in Home Ec.?"

"No, a Mrs. Tran at the Asian market gave me a cooking lesson last night between ten and midnight."

"Bullshit."

"Don't doubt me, because if we ever bet, you'll lose."

"OK. Can we have sex now?"

Her body was that of a female athlete, hard in the right places, and soft in the right places. I worshiped her body, and spent two hours working at giving her pleasure before I had my first cum deep inside of her. She had multiple orgasms from my mouth and hands. She moaned a lot, but wasn't a screamer. When she came, her body trembled.

We knew that her parents would be home that night, so I put her in a cab, so she could be home by midnight. After she thanked me for a great night, I walked back inside, as the cab left to take her home.

Nadia was back on Monday afternoon. When she arrived she said, "You need to call Miss. Wilson's boyfriend Steve." She handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

I called Steve, and after the hellos and small talk, I asked if everything was all right.

"Nick, I have a friend in New York that owns a tall ship. Mostly he uses it for tours. Every year though, on the Fourth of July, he hosts a party, for friends and family. He always invites me, but I don't normally make the trip. When I mentioned it to Rhonda, she said that we could probably stay with you, and make a long weekend out of it, if you have room."

"I have a couple of extra bedrooms; one bedroom for you, and one for Rhonda."

"We'll share if you don't mind."

"I guess you finally got around to the third date. I have to work on Thursday night, but I can leave a key with the doorman."

"The Fourth of July is on a Friday this year. We planned to come down Thursday night, and then go sailing on Friday. The plan is to anchor in the river, and watch the fireworks. Then we'll return late on Friday, and then spend Saturday in the city and drive back home Sunday afternoon."

"Me casa es su casa."

"Thanks. How many people are you bringing to the party?"

"What party?"

"Sailing and fireworks."

"I didn't know you'd invited me."

"When I told Brendon that I was staying with you, he invited you and your friends. How many will there be?"

"Can I ask around, and let you know?"

"Sure; the sooner the better, so he can plan for food."

I asked Nadia if she wanted to watch the fireworks with me. She said that she couldn't go, because she'd be with her family on her father's boat. We called Michelle, and she gave us the name and location of the next company that we'd be cleaning. I called Monzi, asked if she wanted to spend Friday with me, and then watch the fireworks. She said she did, and then made me hold, so she could ask her mother for permission.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.