Nick, High School
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

I called Nadia, and when I told her forty-two thousand, I could hear the air escape her lungs. I asked if she had sixteen thousand. With that amount added to our eighty-four, it would make it a hundred thousand, and she'd own sixteen percent.

"Let me see what I can come up with, and I'll call you back in a while."

"Don't hurt yourself. This isn't life or death."

"Thanks, I'll let you know."

Twenty minutes later, a happy and perky Tess came bouncing in. I think either she forgot her bra, or she didn't want to take the time to remove it, once she entered our apartment. Maybe she took it off in the elevator. I got a hug and a kiss, and I just had to give her a grope once her melons pressed against my chest. I think that it upset Adam more than Tess, but he let it slide.

They were both making those eyes at each other, so I walked across the street to the park. I ended up taking a long walk on a very nice day. It seemed that everyone was out. As I continued walking, I saw some people playing volleyball. I stopped to watch, and they asked if I wanted to play. There were a mix of guys and girls. From watching, it appeared that the leader of the pack was this guy named Carson, and he was very competitive. I'm glad he was on the other team. There was a girl on my team named Monzi. She knew what she was doing, and gave me pointers and encouragement. I knew that I needed a lot of practice, but by the third game, I had the basics down.

People came and went all afternoon. So we'd play four on four up to six on six, and sometimes four on five or five on six. Most of the people were good sports that were just out for fun and exercise. I got good at blocking and spiking, but the bump was a big gamble to guess where it might go. As dinnertime approached, everyone decided to call it quits. Monzi said that their normal time to play was on most Saturdays and Sundays from noon to five or six.

I told her that, depending on my schedule, I'd try to stop by. We said our goodbyes before I trotted off toward the apartment. When I reached the building, I was dripping sweat and carrying my shirt. As I got in the elevator, over my shoulder, I heard a call to hold the door. So I stuck my arm out to hold the door back. The first person I saw was a small Japanese woman who I did not recognize. When I looked up, I recognized the guy with her.

I said, "Kon'nichiwa, ogenkidesuka," to the lady, and "Hello Mr. Lennon. I like your music."

John said, "Thanks kid, do you live here in the building?"

"Yes. I'm out of school, staying here in the city, and working for the summer."

Yoko said, "Your Japanese is very good. Are you taking it in school?"

"No, I've lived in Japan, and my parents still live there."

We both got off on the top floor, and walked in different directions. John said, "If you need anything let me know."

"Thanks. Same with you, I'm at the end of the hall, overlooking the park."

I gave a brief wave, as I turned toward my end of the hall. I walked in to see Tess in a t-shirt and panties. Her butt stretched the material nicely. She just smiled, as I took a glance.

Adam said, "I think that we got everything worked out."

"You won't believe what just happened to me."

"Nick, just let me finish, this is important."

"Fine you go first, but we'll let Tess decide what was more important when we finish."

"Fuck off. Nadia called back, and said that she borrowed some money from her dad, but she only has ten grand. Tess said that she has money in her college fund. She'll cover the other six thousand. So we'll have a hundred thousand in capital to start. After you receive your initial ten grand back, we can invest the fifty-six thousand that we need for taxes, as well. That's until I need it next year."

"Cool. I just rode up in the elevator with John and Yoko."

"Are they still out there?"

"They were, but your news was so important."

Tess laughed, and said, "I think that Adam's was more important, but Nick's was more time sensitive."

I stuck my tongue out, and he shot me the bird. Then we both just laughed at each other. Tess went to Adam's room, came back with the bong that he'd bought her, and a plastic bag of pot. I took a couple of hits. It was so much less harsh than smoking a joint. I had some more, and then went in to take a shower and change.

Tess and Adam were ready to eat, so we all went out, got some food, and then came back to chill. They were ready for bed, for both sex and sleep. I'd just woken up at noon, so I went for a walk down toward Times Square. It was a circus. I hung out, watched the people, for a while, and went window-shopping. Then I went to the record store, and bought a few albums. The Kinks new "One for the Road" was out and I bought Peter Gabriel's self-titled album.

Back at the apartment, I listened to both of the new albums wearing headphones. I then left them out, so Adam could take them for a spin. That night, I went to bed early around 2:30. When I woke up, it was to the sound of 'Games Without Frontiers' leaking under my door. So I slipped on a pair of boxers, and went out to find my friends smokin' dope again. The offered me some, but I passed. Instead, I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. When I finished that, given that I was still hungry, I ate a second bowl. Then I left and went to my room to dress. After dressing, I left, and went to play some volleyball.

Monzi was there, and when I walked up she said, "Hey Nick, I'm glad we didn't scare you away."

"No, I had fun yesterday. If I was on Carson's team I might have thrown in the towel, but with you on my team, I was just inspired."

"I'm glad; I need someone who can jump on my team."

We played all day again. As we were finishing up, I said, "After I take a shower, I'd love to take you to dinner."

Monzi thought, for a second, and then said, "Sure; do you want me to meet you somewhere, or are you going to pick me up?"

"Whatever is best for you. I'm new to the city, so you'll have to pick the restaurant."

"What are you in the mood for?"

"I don't care, but I don't have my tux with me. You pick the place, tell me how to dress, and I'll take care of the rest."

"I'd love to dress up, and go someplace nice, but let's go casual tonight. I hope that you don't mind picking me up, since my parents feel better than if I just took off. When I'm at school, they don't think about it, but when I'm home they go back to parent mode."

She gave me her address, and I told her that I'd be by at seven to pick her up. I went home to clean up, and the lovebirds were in Adam's room. I knocked, told them through the door that I was going out to dinner, and that I'd see them later.

Monzi lived a couple of blocks away from the park on the west side like me. When I got to the street, I just took a cab up to W 85th Street, and then found the brownstone with a '126' over the door. When I knocked, Monzi answered wearing a pretty sundress. I was glad that I'd worn khakis instead of jeans. As she led me in to meet her mom and dad, I kept looking at her home, and I could see that it was a cool house.

They seemed nice, in a parent kind of way. Mr. Anderson asked the typical questions. I told him that I was staying at my parent's apartment, for the summer, while I was home from school in New Hampshire. I wasn't sure where we were going to dinner, or what we'd be doing afterwards.

As we were, leaving Mrs. Anderson said, "Monica, call if you'll be out past midnight."

"Yes, Mom."

After we got in the cab, I said, "I thought that Monzi was an interesting name."

"That's what all of my friends call me."

"I guess that's what I'll call you, my friend."

We went to Little Italy, where we had linguine with white clam sauce. I loved the garlic, and at least she had the same thing. Monzi was a tall girl who stood around five feet eleven inches. She had short black hair that started around her ears. It then tapered to where the hair just touched her shoulders against her neck. She had green eyes that were almost enough to keep you from staring at her C+ sized breasts that were mesmerizing. She played volleyball at the University of Connecticut, and had just finished her freshman year. I also found out that this was her home, for the summer.

During dinner, we joked around, and had fun. After dinner, I asked what she wanted to do, and she said that she didn't care. So I took her on a carriage ride through Central Park. She felt as if she was a tourist. During the ride, she asked me about my work. After I described what I did, she told me that she'd never met anyone who cleaned buildings for a living. Then she told me that she hadn't made any plans, and planned just to hang out during the summer. To keep in shape for volleyball, she ran, and jumped rope every day while playing volleyball in the park on weekends.

As the horse neared my building, I had them stop, and let us out. I took her up, and when we walked in, Adam had Tess bent over the couch with him standing behind her. She jumped, and left Adam standing in an awkward position. He bent down, and pulled up his pants, as Tess was pulling up her panties under her dress.

I got rather pissed. There were empty beer cans on the coffee table, and the bong sitting front and center. The only thing that I could think to say was, "What the fuck. Here, I bring a friend home to introduce her to my friends, and you can't even take care of your business in the bedroom, or pick up your mess. Next time you can spend the weekend at Tess' place. I shouldn't feel unwelcome, or have to stay away from my own home."

Tess was terribly embarrassed, "I was just leaving, and our kiss goodbye got out of hand. I'm so sorry Nick." She was picking up cans and the bong, as she apologized.

I just turned, took Monzi's hand, and walked out the door. We were in the hall when I started to apologize. "I'm sorry you had the see that. They spent all year together at school, and every night together while I was at work. The spent all weekend taking over my apartment. I thought that she'd be gone, and we could sit down and relax."

"I thought that you lived with your parents."

"No, I'm sorry. They're in Japan. This is their apartment, but they live overseas."

"What're they doing in Japan?"

"My dad is the US Ambassador to Japan."

"That's cool. Did you live in Japan?"

"Hai, that's yes. I've lived in Japan, Denmark, and I was born in Paris."

We were standing at the elevator. When the door opened there stood John and Yoko. She said, "Konbanwa, watashitachi ni anata no namae o oshiete kuremasendeshita."

"Good evening to you too, Yoko. My name is Nick, and this is my friend, Monzi. Monzi, this is John Lennon and Yoko Ono."

John moved the bag of take-out Chinese to his left hand, and reached out to shake her hand. She was too star-struck to talk.

I said, "John, when my roommate found out I met you, he freaked out. He'd appreciate an autograph sometime this summer. But I'm kind of pissed at him right now, so maybe it'll be better if he just happens to meet you on the run."

"Let me know when you're speaking to him again, and I'll make sure he receives an autograph."

"Can, you give me one for Monzi if I stop by sometime?"

"Sure, last door on the park side."

"Thanks have a good night."

"You too. Nice meeting you Monzi."

"Bye. It was so cool to meet you."

I added, "Sayonara, Yoko."

"Good night, Nick."

We got on the elevator, and after the door closed Monzi screeched, "I just met John Lennon."

"He knows your name."

"I met John Lennon. That's so cool."

"Let's walk down to Time Square, and buy a couple of Beatle's albums. Later, we can see if we can ask your new friend for a signature."

"Yes."

"I'm still sorry about Adam and Tess."

"Next time we can call ahead."

We bought a few albums and a poster of just John standing in front of the Statue of Liberty, his fingers making the peace sign. I got a cab to take Monzi home. It waited while I walked her to the door, and gave her a light kiss goodnight.

Adam was up, and when I walked in, the apartment was clean.

"Nick, I'm sorry."

"I thought that we'd move in, and it would be just like at school. But it seems that we need to put down some ground rules or something. You said that Tess was stopping by after I went to work. I never even saw her. I finally was awake and home during the day time and I felt like I couldn't even hang out in my family's home."

"I talked to Tess after you left. We fucked up, and it won't happen again. It's not fair to you. We can spend every evening together. We don't need to spend all weekend in bed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.