Nick, High School
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Marsha and Nadia showed up to where I told them I'd be, waiting out front, and they had Julie and Tess with them. Julie caught me rolling my eyes, and said, "What's wrong Nick? I saw you do that thing with your eyes."

"I was hoping that I could spend some time with Nadia without being sabotaged by you," I said.

"I don't see where I've slowed you down so far. Just remember that you shut me down when I looked at you."

"You're my cooking partner. I only want the best for you."

She put her arm around me, and we went in to enjoy some food. In spite of the added 'guests', dinner turned out being fun, and Adam even joined us shortly after we sat down. The meal was good, and the conversation was lively and lighthearted. After dinner, we all went back to study. After walking in my door, I sat down on the couch, and relaxed for a minute.

Adam came out of his room, and said, "Have you finished your work already?"

"I'll read for a while, but I finished my homework during lunch, and after class."

"Be glad you're a freshman. The teachers assigned two main projects today in Computer Programming and Statistics."

"What're the projects?"

"I don't know yet. I have to come up with them, and first present them to the teachers."

"Why not combine the projects in to one? This way you'll have less work, and then you can create two separate reports, or a different one for each class?"

"Like what?"

"Two come to mind right off the bat. The first is some type of gambling project; the second is about stock trends."

"I could work on them both at the same time, doing a program for one class, and a report for the other. I like the idea, but what type of gambling, or stock trends?"

"Depending on how good of a programmer you are, you could write a program to chart stocks with a daily closing price, moving averages, and other stuff. Go to the library, or we can go to a book store in Boston to see what's out there."

"I like the idea; I'll do some research to see what's available. Thanks."

"Don't worry about it. I'm always happy to help. How are things with Tess?"

"Things are good, thanks. She doesn't scream like Mika does with you, but she hasn't complained."

"That's good to hear. If you aren't already doing it, women take longer to reach their peak than men do. Oral sex is a great way to let them catch up before it's too late, and you're done before she gets started."

"You do that?"

"Do you hear girls in my room screaming out their orgasms?"

He nodded, so I nodded back. He had a lot of thinking to do, so I took my books to my room to start reading.

When I walked in my first class in the morning, the teacher sent Mika and me to the Counselor's office. The visit was to schedule our tests the next week, so we could receive credit for some classes. First, we'd try to test-out on Japanese, one through four. I asked if we could borrow some books, so we review some of the material over the weekend. So, they gave us a note to show to the Japanese teacher before going back to English class.

School went well, and, after class, Mika and I went to the Japanese teacher to borrow some books. Mr. Yakamoto explained our options. He told us that we could just take the exam for the Japanese level four. If we pass it, we'd receive credit for our foreign language requirement with a passing grade. The other option was to take each class finals. If we passed each, the grade from the exam would count as our class grade, and those four, or however many we chose, would show up on our transcripts.

I wanted the credits, so I could have some slack and some free periods during my day. Mika wanted the same thing. So they set us up to take the four exams after class, the following Monday through Thursday. I'd talk to my cross-country coach, and Mika would talk to her volleyball coach to let them know we'd be late to practice, and the reason for the tardiness.

Adam wouldn't reach his eighteenth birthday until next week. Although I could still leave campus on the Emerson school shuttles, I planned to hole up and review Japanese with Mika. Adam was still on his hunt to come up with a project topic. He was planning to go to Boston to the main Library to borrow some books. Julie and Tess also had projects. So she was planning to drive them and a couple of other kids down to the city.

Nadia and I were eating dinner in the cafeteria Friday after practice. She asked me what my plans were for the weekend. I told her, "I have to study all weekend for some tests next week."

"We just started school. There aren't any big tests that are up this soon."

"Mika and I are taking the Japanese one, two, three, and four final exams. The scores on the tests are our grades in those classes if we want them on our transcripts."

"I didn't know you could do that."

"I asked, and they said we could."

"I need to talk to my Counselor about doing the same thing with Italian."

"If you earn credit for four years like we hope to, it can allow you to have a free period to study, or take another class. I'm also going to try to test out of US Government Studies, World History, and Geography. If I pass them all, for my last three years of classes, I can take off after lunch."

"Can you pass all of those?"

"From my talks with my dad, I know about government. When it comes to history and geography, I've been all over the world. If it will save me a year of projects, and tests, I'd rather spend a few weekends with my friends."

"I don't blame you. Do you think we could meet up sometime, and go for a run, or have dinner?"

"We could do both. My brain can only hold so much."

"Let's meet in front of your dorm at five, and then after the run we can have dinner."

"It's a date," I said with a smile, and she smiled back, as her eyes glanced to the ground.

Saturday morning I made sure to do my workout. When Adam knocked and came in, he sat there, and just watched me pull away at the Erg, for my last five minutes. I just had on a pair of shorts, and he could see the sweat pouring off me.

When I finished he said, "That's a good work-out. Do you mind if I use it?"

"As long as I'm not busy in here you're welcome to use it whenever you want." I then flexed my abs, and moved my chest muscles to do the bouncy thing. "If you want, you can use my floor for push-ups and sit-ups too."

"Besides all of the running that you do, that would be another hour out of my day if I copied you."

"You won't be able to go that long. I've been doing this for six years. Do you really want a great workout? Then you should row for twenty minutes, and then do as many push-ups and sit-ups that you can for five minutes each."

"Now that I found out you were right about Tess, and oral sex, I need to work on my stamina."

"Ask Tess where I should send the bill for her pleasure."

"Let's just keep this between us."

"Of course I will. You know that I was just joking with you."

I spent a few minutes demonstrating the machine before he took off to meet the girls, and head to the city. When I left the room, I met Mika at the elevators, and we went up to study. I asked her if we should have sex first, or study first.

She replied, "Let's read through book one, and then reward ourselves. We can do the same thing after each book. It will give us some great incentive."

The first book was very basic so by ten o'clock, I had her bent over the back of the couch, and was pounding in her. She had a cute ass, and I loved to watch it, as I took her from behind. We didn't predetermine how much reward we should have, but it was only book one, so I got off once to her two, then we cleaned up, and started on book two.

It was still very basic, and we finished around noon. We were both hungry, and after an even shorter reward, we went down to the cafeteria to eat some food. I told her that I was going for a run at five, and we set our goal to finish book three, and share our reward before five. From one until four we studied and reviewed, and then from four to four thirty we played around. I focused more on her since I was going for a run. She was extremely pleased when we finished.

In the shower, I asked if she knew Nadia. She said that she knew who she was, and asked if she was my new girlfriend. I told her that, now, we were just friends, but it looked like we were heading in the right direction. Mika wished me luck, and gave me a kiss before we both dried off. She'd be back in the morning to start doing the more difficult book four.

The run was easy. I naturally ran faster than Nadia, and I didn't think that she was pushing too hard, so she could still talk, as we ran. So in the end, it was more like an easy jog for me. When we finished neither of us was sweating too badly. So, to get a fast dinner, we just went to the cafeteria. I felt surprised when near the end of dinner she said, "Give me a minute to go to my room so I can pick up a change of clothes, and you can show me that Jacuzzi tub of yours."

My cock started to stir there at the table. I had to wait a minute to make sure that it was under control before I walked her to her dorm. I waited for her in the commons area, while she got her gym bag with whatever she needed. I knew that when we returned to my room, I had to figure out how everything worked on the tub. Most of the time, I just take showers.

As we arrived at my room, I just stood and watched, as she undressed. I noticed that she was about five feet six inches tall with nice B cup breasts. Her dark eyes were very sexy, and her dark hair came down to just below her dark nipples when she took it out of her ponytail. Her ass was a runner's ass with a nice shape, and just a soft layer of padding over some tight muscles. There was no question that she was the complete package. I also noticed that she was also watching my package.

She settled in the tub, and then told me that it was my turn. She'd seen me without a shirt at practice. But, she still made me feel good the way her eyes responded to me when I unwrapped my body for her. After taking off my shorts and underwear, when I stood up straight, my thick, almost eight inches of cock stood out straight in front of me. She licked her lips seductively before signaling me to enter the tub.

The warm water and jets, actually felt good, and I felt annoyed that I hadn't tried it before now. She slid on to my lap, and we started to make out. We started out slowly, first caressing each other and kissing. We took little breaks just to look at each other before going back for more French kissing. She started to slide her pussy against my leg, as we continued to rub each other. In time, she grabbed my cock, started to give me a hand job, but soon wanted more, and just held it still, so she could mount my cock. As she slowly lowered herself on my cock, we continued to kiss until I pushed her back so I could nibble on her nipples.

It didn't take her long to reach her first climax, and I was right behind her, as I blasted off deep inside of her. After that, she laid her body down on my chest. As I held her, I rubbed her back while she remained impaled on my dick.

Eventually, my cock became soft enough to fall out of her. When we got up, I hit the drain on the tub. I then walked across to the shower, and started it, so we could actually clean ourselves. First, we washed each other and then our own bodies, including our hair, before getting out, and drying each other.

She was pink from the hot water, as I led her naked to the bed. When we reached the edge of the bed, she fell back and landed on the middle, leaving me standing, and looking at her thick black snatch. I put my hands on her knees, and her legs fell open to show me the pink, which was my target. I got on the bed with her, and kissed up her leg before I let my tongue lick her, for the first time. She tried to push me away and pull me up, so we could fuck, but I stayed where I was, and pushed her hands away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.