Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

We landed in New York, and hired a town car to drive us from the airport to the city. When we arrived in the city, we went to an apartment that I didn't know we had. It seems that Mom inherited it after her mother passed away. It was a nice place overlooking the park on the top floor. There were three bedrooms, and four baths.

Mom and I had one last dinner together before Jun and Mika flew in. We went over to the Quilted Giraffe and enjoyed a feast made for kings. I had to wear a suit and tie, and mom put diamonds on her neck, wrist, and ears. When we left the apartment, she looked elegant. At the restaurant, we came upon a line of hopeful people waiting for a table. Thankfully, we'd called and made a reservation. That, along with a generous tip, said that they could seat us promptly.

Since I'd lived overseas all this time, I had no idea about who my family was or their reputation in the states. My mom had three couples stop by to say hello while we had dinner. All wished her well, and were happy to meet me. They almost bowed when addressing her. She held her head a little differently, and her chest and breasts stood out a little more when she greeted the old acquaintances. Did I mention the food was great?

When we finished dinner, and were driving back to the apartment, after they dropped us off, I wanted to take a walk through Central Park. Mom just let out a hearty laugh at the idea. "Nick, parks are fun in the day, but are very dangerous at night. I have on jewelry worth more than some people make in a lifetime. You said you'd sleep with horse-faced Penelope for a million bucks. What do you think some people would do for a million dollars in diamonds? Let's go up, and change clothes. It has been a long trip, and we'll have guests arriving in the morning."

After changing and watching the last two innings of the Yankees game in my room, I walked to the living room to see Mom reading a book. I went back, and got my camera. She looked cute curled up between the back and arm of the couch, like a cat with her legs tucked under. The snap and reflex of the shutter broke her concentration, and caused her to look up at me. I took another picture of her pretty face with high cheekbones, and shoulder length hair. Her smile lit up the room, as I snapped a third shot.

In Japan, everyone has cameras, and that included my friends and me. Photography was a class in school, and there were clubs, for those that liked it beyond getting an elective credit. It turned out that I was good at it, and had learned about framing shots, and developing film. It was a fun hobby.

I put my camera back, and got a book out to pass the time before Mom and I both went our separate ways to bed. The morning came earlier than I wanted, but our guests had flown all night, and would be landing early from San Francisco, which is where they connected after arriving from Japan. We took a limo down to meet them, and after hugs and welcomes, we got their luggage off the conveyor, so the skycap could wheel it out to the limo. Mika had three bags since she'd be staying. Jun or Mrs. Nara just had a large and small bag for herself.

Mom wanted them to see New York, so we did the tourist thing by day, and shows by night. We saw Peter Pan, The Elephant Man, and the Best little Whore House in Texas on Broadway. Shopping and sightseeing made up most of the time during the day. During the stay, I had the time to see Tommy John pitch, and win against the Kansas City Royals when they came in to play the Yankees.

Beyond the Statue of Liberty, Empire State building, plays, restaurants, and shopping, I took the time, so I could better understand Mika. She was a pretty girl who seemed shy at first, but was quite outgoing when she became comfortable. I made sure to hug her every morning, and in the evening, to say hello and goodnight. At first, she was stiff, but she was soon initiating the hugs, and even added a kiss to the cheek. The sexual tension was building, as the week went on, and it was after a day of shopping and the late showing of Peter Pan that we all came back tired. Mom opened a bottle of wine, and poured four glasses. She passed them out, and then took off her shoes before sinking in to the couch to relax. Jun sat next to her, and Mika sat on the opposite couch with me.

We talked about the day, and after a while, Mom got another bottle of wine, and topped off everyone's glasses. She stretched a bit, and, as she sat at the end of the couch, she turned slightly toward Jun letting her leg slide up on the center cushion. She complained how her feet hurt, and it was a short time later that Jun was giving my mom a foot massage. After two months of training on manipulation negotiation, I quickly saw that Mom was using her skills to convince Jun to give her what she wanted.

Mom was sitting at an angle that kept herself private from Mika and me, but I could tell that Jun had a clear view up my mom's dress, and could see her panties, as clear as day. Eventually, she gave Jun her other foot to repeat the process. She moaned and purred at the massage that she was getting, and let everyone know that it felt good.

After she'd had enough, she got up, for a third bottle of wine and refilled my and Mika's glass before going to Jun and filling hers. She also gave her a kiss, and thanked her for the massage. As she sat, she offered to return the favor to Jun. Although Jun said that it wasn't necessary, Mom wouldn't take no for an answer. She took Jun's leg, and started with her foot, but also rubbed her leg. As her hand started to move Jun's dress up her leg, Jun started to push Mom's hand away, and Mom just gave Jun's hand a little smack before continuing.

Mika was also watching, and she felt a little drunk from the wine. I placed my hand on her thigh just above the knee, and started to rub her leg, as well. We watched my mother seduce Mika's mother. It was almost a rape, but there was no violence. My mom would push, and Jun would push back, but when my mom would confront her denial, Jun would accept that step. From foot rub to leg rub to thigh rub, she exposed her panties, and then moved to her breasts with her hands, as she kissed Jun's delicate mouth. I followed suit, and was soon reaching across myself to finger fuck Mika, as she sat with her legs splayed, and the crotch of her panties pushed to the side watching our moms.

My mom directed Jun's hand to her crotch, and I directed Mika's hand to mine. Mika had to stop watching her mom, so she could take out my cock, and when it cleared my pants, her gasp got the immediate attention of both mothers. I just put my hand on the back of Mika's head, and pushed it towards my lap.

Jun had my mom's pussy wrapped around her fingers, so there wasn't much that she could say about a couple of kids fooling around. When you looked at Mika, her skirt was in total disarray, and her panties were still off to the side of her labia. She didn't realize that she was in full view, because she was learning how to give a blowjob. I gave her instruction, as I watched Mom grab Jun's wrist to keep it moving in her twat, for another minute, before she lay back, and pulled Jun's face in for some oral sex of her own. As the two Nara women performed, I saw my mom look over and wink at me before her head dropped back, and she moaned.

Before I came, I pulled Mika off me and stood. As she stood up, she kept looking at the ground. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom. She followed obediently behind me. I closed the door and locked it to keep her mother from stopping us, and my mother from watching us.

Mika was still drunk and horny, so I helped her out of her dress, and got the naked girl in bed. Her breasts were interesting in that they were almost flat like an A or B cup, but they were large at the base like a small breakfast plate. Her nipples were small and hard. It seemed like when her nipples hardened that it sucked her areola off her chest, and in to the nipple leaving a brown pebble surrounded by a small ring on her chest. I had to taste it. She enjoyed it, I felt her hand come up to the back of my head, and her fingers run through my hair. I tasted the other nipple. It was the same, and just as sensitive, as the first.

I moved lower, kissing down her flat stomach until I reached her pubic hair. It was, so different from Izabella and Betrice. Theirs was kinky and curly while Mika's was black, silky, and straight. It was soft and light to the touch like a child's hair. I rubbed my cheek on it and then dipped my tongue inside her pussy tasting her sweet and tangy nectar. I came back up to kiss and suck on her clit, and the sheets tightened, as she made fists while grabbing them.

Her pelvis came up off the bed, as the pleasure continued to take her higher and higher towards her peak. Shortly afterwards, she came with a grunt, or actually a series of grunts. As she dropped back to the bed, I moved between her legs, and seated the head of my cock. I asked if she was ready for me, and she came out of her fog. Her eyes focused and she paused, for a second, before nodding, and then moved her own hips up to push me farther inside her.

That was just the start. We didn't go hot and heavy all night. It was her first time, and she wasn't used to my size, or any size. We had sex one time, and then slept together. When she woke in the morning, she was tender, but wanted to try it one more time. When we started to have morning sex, I tried to continue being gentle with her, but after we started, she wanted me to speed up and go harder, so I did. I took her in to shower with me, and she put on her panties and one of my t-shirts before we went back out to the living area to see if we could find some breakfast.

Both mothers were at the kitchen table drinking tea when we walked in. They were both in robes and both smiled when we entered. Jun then looked down when she caught my eye. My mom stood to give first Mika and then me a hug. Jun then stood, and gave Mika a hug holding her baby, for almost a minute. I heard her whisper in her ear, but didn't hear what she said. I then got a hug, and I pulled her body closer to mine. With only the robe between us I wanted to feel what Mika might grow to feel like, as she became a woman, and I liked what I felt.

Breakfast was quiet, as we sipped tea, and had some muffins and fruit. Earlier in the week, Mom had sent Mika's extra bags and some things that she'd bought for me, up to the school by truck. This way, we could travel to Boston on the train. We'd spend the holiday in Boston, and then we'd drive up to the school the following morning.

As we were traveling to Boston, no one mentioned the sex from the previous night until we all checked in, and walked to the two-bedroom suite at the hotel. Mom said that she and Jun would take the master bedroom, and that Mika and I could share the room with the two queen beds. Mika was still sore, but I had her naked again, and we petted, made out, and cuddled until we fell asleep. I went out to the bar to find us a couple of sodas, and heard Mom ordering Jun to suck harder on whatever she was sucking.

We spent the day seeing the sights such as Quincy Market, Paul Revere's home, Old Ironsides, and the view from the top of the John Hancock building.

The next morning a limo arrived to take us all up to the school. As we neared the school, everyone, except Mom, got their first look at Emerson Academy. Its location is in Dover New Hampshire right adjacent to the Piscataqua River. It separates New Hampshire from Maine. The campus has over two hundred acres. The co-ed student body consists of just fewer than twelve hundred kids spread over ninth through twelfth grades. All, but a handful of students lived on campus. There were six girls for every four boys. I think the school kept those ratios for two reasons. First, was to attract the boys. Second, was to help soothe the minds of parents who were looking to offer some safety to their girls who were going away to a co-ed school.

I knew that I was in Chase Hall, and one of the kids giving directions told us that we should go to our dorms first. If we didn't know our dorm then we should go to the lobby of the administration building. Mika was in the dorm next to mine, Buckley Hall, so they walked with us until we were close, and then we said goodbye and agreed to meet back by the flagpole in two hours.

In the lobby of Chase Hall, some staff members greeted us, and directed us to several tables categorized with letters by last name. I went to the A-F line, and told them my name was Nicholas Duke. The student behind the table called over Mr. Rutter the dorm head.

All the packets were in brown manila envelopes except one that was in a red one, with my name on it. The boy was holding the red envelope, and Mr. Rutter perked up.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Rutter the head of this dorm. It's good to have a Chase back in Chase hall."

"We're Dukes now, and there's never been a Duke or Chase in Chase Hall. I was in Danner Hall, and my husband was in Fielding Hall. Nick is the first to have the privilege of staying here."

"Danner Hall was just remodeled two years ago, and they converted Fielding to offices about ten years ago when they completed Buckley Hall. Nick, we look forward to you staying here with us. Let's go up, and see the room."

As you looked at Chase Hall from the front, it was like most dorms that had a wing to the left, and one to the right. From the outside you could see that the center portion reached four stories tall in the center, with a peak going up to make it look five stories. This center portion was where they had built the lobby, elevators, and stairs. The fourth floor was where my room was.

Mr. Rutter rode up the elevator with us to the third floor, and then we walked to the stairwell, and used a key to enter the stairs going up to the fourth floor. At the top of that stairwell was a landing, and another door. Mr. Rutter knocked, and a short kid answered the door. He stepped back, and let us in.

We entered, and Mr. Rutter introduced me to my new roommate, Adam Buckley. His parents were in the room with him, so we had the opportunity to introduce ourselves to each other. Adam was actually a senior this year, but his mom knew my mom from when they attended Emerson. They had come to the school with him, and were waiting for us to arrive.

My mom recognized Diane Meyer, now Buckley, from when she went to Emerson. While they hugged and did the friendship dance, the rest of us shook hands. The apartment had two bedrooms, a common room, and a small kitchen. Each bedroom had a bathroom and a walk-in closet.

When Mom and Mrs. Buckley calmed down, Mr. Rutter said, "Here at Emerson we have a special tradition. The family members of the dorms built by alumni are automatically given the honor of staying in the special rooms while attending school. I know it's odd that Chase Hall is a men's dorm, and Buckley Hall is a girl's dorm. But that's what the school needed at that time, so here we are. We have rules that freshmen must report to a Residence Assistant or RA. But instead of Nick reporting to the RA for the third floor, we decided to let Adam be his RA this year. Adam has lived here, for the last three years. Adam had a junior stay here for his first year. The same boy stayed here the following year as a senior. Last year another senior was given the privilege of staying here, and then this year it goes to Nick."

Mom thanked him, and asked what the schedule was for the day.

"There will be kids coming in all day. The dining hall is open for families today, and if you want a tour, there are kids in green shirts that will be happy to do so. You'll find them stationed outside of the Administration Building. Also, if you haven't already picked out his classes, we expect you to find the time sometime today, to sit down with a counselor. They should have the results of all the entrance tests. We expect all freshmen to arrive in the auditorium at eight tonight, for their orientation. Tomorrow, Wednesday, the kids will go to their classes for the first time. But it will be a short day, as they'll only review the syllabus, and to receive their books. For the rest of the week, we'll spend the time signing them up for clubs and teams. Nick's freshman class will meet together as dorms, classes, and by different clubs and teams. There will be a big welcome cookout this weekend, and classes start, for real, on Monday."

Mom said, "Sounds like a busy week."

"It will be fun for the kids. I have to return downstairs to the reception table. It was nice meeting you, and if you ever need anything, my apartment is on the first floor."

Mr. Rutter left, and Mom went back to chatting with Diane. Mr. Buckley, Adam, Sr., sat down with Adam and me, and asked about where we lived.

"At the moment, I live in Japan, or to correct myself, I guess I live here. My dad is the US Ambassador to Japan. Mom will be flying back to Japan; we just spent a couple of months in Europe on our slow trip to school."

Mr. Buckley said, "We live in Indiana. I work for Cummins, as their Executive Vice President over global sales."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.