Zeus and Io - Book 3 - Cover

Zeus and Io - Book 3

Copyright© 2014 by Harry Carton

Cast of Characters

A partial cast of characters for the 'Zeus and Io' stories

Stars of the show

Zeus, aka Alex Hobart, originally Lt. Harvey Middleton. Aka 'Together with the Spirits.' Other aka's too numerous to mention. Retired commander of the SEAL unit. Host to Martinez. Had his head caved in by an Afghan IED. Husband to Artemis. Age, mid 30's.

Artemis Desmonopolous. Aka 'Huntress'. Wife to Zeus. Age, late 20's. This aggressive woman lived in Austin prior to meeting Zeus. Set her cap to going on Zeus' "adventures," but changed her goals to 'capturing Zeus.' She's succeeded.

Io, aka 'Ms. Lenti' (anagram of Intel), aka 'IO'. She is an abiological intelligence that lives only in the mainframes of the Internet. And yes, she is a 'she.' Also aka Arthur Chesterfield, master spy and man of mystery.

The SEALS

Master Cheif Raoul Martinez – formerly second in command of the SEAL team unit. Now dead, he exists in the disconnected synapses of Zeus's brain. He lives there and has precognitive knowledge of some future events.

Jim Hollerith. Aka 'Hollowpoint.' SEAL, third in line of command of the unit. Has staying in the SEALs and has risen to the rank of Commander. Now is in charge of the entire SEAL team.

James Hollerith, Senior. Retired Marine. The father of James Hollerith. He is a gun seller in the Austin, TX, area. Also he can provide certain items that have 'fallen off the truck.'

Jackie Robinson, aka '42', SEAL, a black guy from the same town as the 'other' Jackie Robinson.

Lou Trezciewicz, aka 'Trez', SEAL, communications expert.

Bob Bumeral, aka 'George', SEAL, explosives expert

Peter Soaring Eagle. Aka 'Navajo Pete.' Retired SEAL. Half creole, half Navajo. Expert at making scopes. Now lives peacefully with BlueBird, his wife, on the Navajo reservation.

The Navajo & related folk

BlueBird Soaring Eagle. Navajo elder. She can, and has, heard Martinez talking to Zeus in his head. Gave Zeus his name, 'Together with the Spirits' as a result.

Sharp Eyes of the Soaring Eagle. Aka, 'Steve' to the white man at Stanford Univ. where he plans to study law. Son of Peter and BlueBird Soaring Eagle.

Chief Painted Horse. Chief of the Navajo, one of the tribal elders.

Nathan Stone. President of the Navajo nation. Full blooded Navajo.

Jack Harmony. Financial guru and chief Bean Counter of the Navajo nation. Full blooded Navajo.

David Red Stick. The Navajo's lawyer. Full blooded Navajo.

Astrid Little Feather. Half Carib Indian, half Apache. Runs the Navajo Power Company.

5225 [Boo! Hiss!]

Melody Armstrong. Aka Melody A. Head of 5225, ostensibly a lobbying organization located in Manassas, VA. Actually an extreme right wing para-military organization.

Alpha One. Main agent of 5225. He leads the Alpha team.

Johann Schwarz. Aka 'Joe S.' Leader of 5225's team Beta.

The U.S. Government

President Robert Wentworth

Vice-President Richard Ellison

Secretary of State Eleanor Johns

Samantha Peterson. Secretary of Department of Homeland Security. DHS-Sec

Secretary of Defense Walter Manning

Mel Rockport. Director of National Security, former Marine Lt. General.

Thomas Fitzhugh. Director of the FBI.

Marty Myrowitz. Chief software geek for the Department of Homeland Security.

Other FBI:

Hiro Tanaka – Senior Agent In Charge

Lisa Kim, Annabel Red Cloud, Ari Levinson, Shondra MacAfee, and Mark Andrews – agents.

The Chinese

Chaing. A new to-be-born 'abiological entity.'

Colonel Sun. Master plotter and the man behind the plot to release Chaing on the world.

Dr. Fa Lau-sung. The 'father' of Chaing. Chief software engineer and developer of Chaing.

Dr. Fa Li-shen. Pediatric surgeon and daughter of Fa Lau-sung.

Fa Mae-shen. Six year old daughter of Fa Li-shen. Her father is unknown to us at this time.

Major Feng. Chinese spymaster.

Madam Xeng Dun-wa. Financial expert. Leader of the financial attack on the west.

General Hu. In charge of the Beijing Defense Forces.

Others

Aunt Poppy. Artemis' aunt. She raised Arti, after the death of Arti's parents.

Midnight. Aka 'Middie'. Real name: Xavier Delamore. Ramon's partner. He is a super hardware geek. A computer expert.

Ramon. Midnight's partner. He's a nurse.

Alison Hartnet. ZNN talking head. She's liberal, openly gay and very opinionated.

Zhengfu. Aka 'Trav' or 'Traveler'. She's an agent of the U.S. Government. Perhaps CIA.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.