Greengages - Cover

Greengages

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple want more excitement in their love life and are given a chance to expand their horizons. More tags will be added as required with subsequent chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

As Mike and Trish lay cuddling together the next morning, she made him tell her what had happened last night as she didn't remember much about her exhibition. He asked her if she was happy with the way things had developed and she enthusiastically assured him she was. "Even Mum sucking me off like that?" he asked, obviously a little unsure of her reaction.

"That was just soooooo sexy, I was leaking buckets just watching her go down on you. And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it." With that she moved her head down to his limp tool and started sucking it back to life. When he was fully primed she pulled him on top and ordered him to fuck her. He did just that and she had a lovely come just as he filled her with his juices. And if he was thinking of his Mum at the time, she reasoned, that's OK, he made me happy.

Later Mike emerged from the en suite shower still drying his hair. He jumped back into bed but Trish urgently needed to go to the toilet. After she had showered she re-entered the bedroom without bothering to cover herself to find Mummy and Mike sitting up in bed. The covers were down to their waists and Mummy was naked as far as she could see. Her mother opened the bedding and invited her to get in beside her, confirming her state of undress. "Daddy's bringing us a cup of tea," she informed us. Almost as if on cue, Daddy opened the door and came in with a loaded tray. He almost looked comical with his manhood dangling beneath the tray.

After serving all with a welcome cuppa, he sat on the bedside cabinet next to his daughter, there being no room in the bed for him. They started talking some more about Greengages and George reminded us, "Don't forget, Greengage Rules will still apply here until we leave. Oh, you'll find the Johnsons there today – and the twins - among others." He paused. "I think you should know that the Johnsons are a close family. Very close."

Here Sarah joined in, "This is something you'll get used to. It's nobody's business but theirs. All our women use contraception so there's no chance of children – you do use contraception don't you, Trish?" Trish confirmed that she did so her mother continued, "We have a few families who play together at Greengages." She smiled then turned to her daughter, "Here's something for you to think about: what if Daddy made a pass at you? You don't have to say anything, just something to think about."

Mike had his arm around his Mum's waist and was idly playing with her breast: she had her hand under the covers and from the movements it was obvious she too had found a toy. That left Trish and her Daddy. She jumped out of bed, grabbed him by the flaccid penis and dragged him off to his bedroom on his toes. At the door she paused and called back to her husband and mother, "Enjoy yourselves." They were in each other's arms and kissing before Daddy closed the door behind them.

Trish towed Daddy to his bedroom and pushed him back onto the bed, being just a split second too late in releasing his tool which made him squeak. She jumped onto the bed beside him, took his tool into her mouth and thrilled as it quickly expanded and touched her throat. When he was fully engorged she sat up, grinned at him and said, "Daddy, you can consider I've just made a pass at you! Now what?"

"Now what, Patricia? You're a very naughty little girl, Daddy will show you 'now what.'" Oops, Daddy was upset, she thought, that's the only time he ever calls me by my full name. He grabbed her by the wrists and threw her over his knee then proceeded to give his daughter's bottom a firm, business-like spanking which had her squealing and squirming against his firm grasp. And randy as hell. He then held her bending over the bed, took aim and plunged his tool into her copiously leaking pussy from behind.

Her scream wasn't with pain – well, maybe a little – but out of sheer pleasure. Each long, deliberate stroke stirred in her depths as he pulled almost clear then rammed home again deeper, she thought, than she had ever been penetrated, using her hips for purchase and banging his body onto her tender bottom. Trish was hovering on the fringes of cloud nine the whole time until he finally thrust every last fraction inside her and her own waves overcame her in time to his pulsed emissions deep in her pussy.

When they were both spent he lay back on the bed and turned her so her leaking pussy was over his face then pulled his daughter down and started cleaning and licking out all the sperm he had just deposited. Now that was something she would have to teach Mike! She also loved the scratchy tickle of his moustache on her sensitive pussy. Daddy's softening tool was in front of her so Trish returned the compliment and cleaned him off, relishing the mingled taste of his sperm and her own juices as Daddy's ministrations brought her to sweet heaven twice more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.