Greengages - Cover

Greengages

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple want more excitement in their love life and are given a chance to expand their horizons. More tags will be added as required with subsequent chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

They spent the rest of that lovely evening drinking, mainly wine. George puffed up his pipe and the parents told their children of some of the more memorable times they've had at Greengages, with each of them sparking off reminiscences for the other.

"Once we had a birthday party for your mother. Everyone came," said George, starting another anecdote. "17 couples, some with their older offspring, and a couple of singles – but we don't get too many of those. She," he pointed at Sarah who had a lovely grin on her face, "She said, and I quote, 'For my birthday, I wanted to be screwed until I beg for mercy and then screwed some more. I want to pleasure you all.' God, she was amazing. She took on all comers, all day."

"I was so sore, I slept alone for a week," she took up the story. "All day the men and women served me marvellously. Fucking my every orifice, spraying me with sperm. The women were taking deposits of sperm in their pussies then sitting on my face so I could have a real sperm-fest.

"It was about midnight when I cried 'Pax' but Bergitta ignored me. I don't think you know Bergitta, she's the daughter of Norwegian friend of Tom's. They spend several months in England every year. Well, about 11 o'clock at night Bergitta strapped on a double dildo and settled herself between my thighs for a long session. She just got a glazed look in her eyes and a mechanical rhythm in her hips and kept that prod driving in and out of my pussy, occasionally she'd pause to judder in private orgasm.

'Enough, ' I finally begged, 'Please, no more.' Bergitta pulled out, almost annoyed with me for breaking her reverie, she turned me over, slapped my bum hard and sank the dildo into my back passage then continued her steady pace with jerky interruptions.

"She continued for about half an hour then slowly withdrew, turned me onto my back again and kissed me. 'Thank you so much, Sarah. I really needed that.' She called your father over to me and suggested he put me in bed. I was covered in dried and drying sperm, in my hair, my face, my tits - why do men like to come on our tits? - but just too exhausted to clean myself up. He tucked me into bed and crept away, leaving me to my memories and dreams of a wonderful day.

"I regretted it in the morning. My whole body was raw. Daddy came and carefully washed me down in the shower, then brought me some breakfast after putting a clean nightie on me and changing the bed linen. Believe me, I needed all the pampering I could get. Would I do it again? No, but I sure as hell enjoyed the experience.

"Then there was the time," their mother continued, "when your Daddy tried something similar. He promised to give all seven available women three orgasms each. He finished his Herculean task by bringing me off with his big toe. I kid you not, with his big toe! I kept getting fits of the giggles and he'd have to start again. When I finally came he just rolled over and fell dead asleep."

They continued through the evening telling tales about Greengages and what Trish and Mike could expect to see. "Don't be surprised," said their father, "if you see women getting together. Or men! There are several bisexual people there."

Mike asked, "Do you two walk down that path?"

"Well," said Sarah, "you've already heard of me and Bergitta. Yes, I like sex with women. Get three or more women together and we start heterodyning off each other. Lovely: it can go on for hours! And I'm told your Daddy sucks a mean dick."

Their father smiled at some happy memory then said, "Give a little, take a little. It all adds seasoning to the sauce."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.