Conrad - Cover

Conrad

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 13

Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The breeze brought the scent of the women to Conrad. The first whiff left him interested, the second left him intrigued. It was several minutes later when he caught the scent of their pursuers.

Caution: This Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Were animal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

"Not this afternoon, you won't," he replied. "All of the rental places are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Even the truck rental places," he continued.

"This is 2044, and they aren't open, not even at the airport!" I asked in surprise.

"Not in McAlester, and the airport doesn't have a car rental place," he answered. "I wouldn't be open either except I have a lot of work, and I'm behind on it," he told us.

"When are they open?" Laura asked.

"Monday thru Friday; 8:00 to 5:00," he replied.

"I'll have to return next week and rent a vehicle. It won't be a problem to return here. It just won't be all that convenient," I told the twins and Abner.

"It will save most of a week's vehicle rental," Lesia said, looking on the bright side of things.

"Yes, it will that," I answered, not knowing what else to say.

"Will you be all right until we return?" Lesia asked Abner.

"I always have been," he answered with a smile.

"I will return on Thursday or Friday to rent the vehicle," I assured him.

"I'll see you then," he answered, as we turned and left the shop. It was early yet, and we wouldn't be able to check into the hotel until after 3:00 PM.

"What do you want to do?" I asked my Wives.

"While it's light out, let's drive out to the ranch. That way you will know where it is," Laura told me.

"All right," I agreed. "You two will need to help me with directions."

"Yes, we can read the map and help with that," Lesia agreed. "Get back on Main Street going north," she added. We were soon back on Main Street headed north. Main Street in McAlester is also U S 69 Business, and was not terribly busy on a Saturday afternoon.

"Keep going north to Brewer Street and take a left there," Laura told me after consulting the map. There was a red light and a left turn lane at Brewer Street. We proceeded down it going west when the light changed.

"The next turn in onto McAlester Lake Road. It's a right turn," I heard next. We were on the lake road for some time before the twins gave me the next instruction.

"After we cross over a large creek, it's only a short distance to Tannehill Road. Turn left on to it. It will take us to Hugh Low Road where the ranch is," Laura told me. Tannehill Road turned out to be a very twisty road initially. We eventually passed under the Indian Nation Turnpike and continued west. The road had eventually became very straight going directly west. After traveling more than twenty miles from Abner's shop the road dead-ended into Hugh Low Road.

"We need to turn right and go north. It's almost two miles to the Hugh Low Cemetery, and the ranch is just beyond that. Scipio Creek also runs through part of the ranch," the Wives told me.

I drove at normal speed as far as the cemetery entrance, but slowed there and continued north. We quickly came to a large fairly flat area on the right with a large house and lawn. There were several other structures visible behind the house. We continued north on Hugh Low Road until we were well out of sight of anyone at the house or on the lawn. I pulled over then to talk to the twins.

"What do you want to do? There will be a half moon late tonight and tomorrow night, but next weekend will be the new moon," I reminded them.

"We still have over five hours of daylight left. We should check out the ranch on foot so you know how it is laid out. Also we can setup locations to return to later tonight when the moon is up," Laura told me.

"That won't be until after midnight," I reminded her.

"We can come back in our Were-forms then," Lesia said with a smile. "We can let them get a whiff of us that way, and it will start the animals panicking," she finished.

"We should wait a while before driving back to the cemetery, so they don't know that we were only checking them out. We can park in the Cemetery. It seldom has visitors," Laura suggested. We waited a half hour, and then drove back to the cemetery, pulled in, and parked.

"Can we transform?" both Wives asked. "It will be easier to move around that way."

"We'll need to leave our clothes in the vehicle," I reminded them.

"It won't be a problem," Laura assured me. We undressed and placed our clothes in the vehicle before I warded it. We then cast our transformation spells and turned into our Were-selves. The Sisters led the way from the cemetery toward the back of the ranch.

The western part of the US had been suffering through a drought for the last several years. The strong El Nino that had developed in the Pacific last year had led to the early snow storm where I had rescued the Sisters. The continued rainy weather that it had brought was helping to ease the drought. The vegetation in both Oklahoma and Kansas had responded by growing larger and lusher this year. It was somewhat easier to make out way through it in our Were-forms. It was also easier to move over the rough and very uneven ground on four legs.

The Sisters were having a grand time in their Were-forms, and maneuvered around in the trees and brush so the light wind carried our scent to several small herds of cattle that spooked on catching our scents. The Sisters chuffed merrily each time on seeing them scatter.

Over the several hours that we remained on the ranch, we covered a good part of it and scent marked several places that looked to be good bedding areas if the ranchers decided to check. We eventually wound up near the back of the large house. The breeze was blowing from behind us, and the dogs in the kennel soon caught our scents. Their frantic barking drew out those on guard who looked around but could see no reason for the dog's barking. We were belly down behind some vegetation at the time and not visible to anyone even with binoculars. The Sisters chuffed merrily at the barking and the guards' curses. The guards screamed at the dogs and beat on the wire of the kennel to quiet the dogs. We waited until the guards returned inside to leave our position and return to the cemetery.

It was after 5:30 when we transformed back to our human-selves in the cemetery. The Sisters were quite pleased with themselves and were smiling broadly.

"That was almost more fun than going hunting," they both giggled when we could speak again. I was busy canceling the wards on the vehicle and retrieving our clothes.

"Are you going to return tonight?" I asked them.

"Yes, but after the moon is well up," Laura told me. "We are going to harass the dogs some more," she continued.

"Let's get back before they cancel our reservations at the hotel," I told my Wives in a serious voice.

"Yes!" they agreed. "And we need to eat again also. We're hungry after transforming." The trip back wasn't bad, but it still took us about forty minutes plus a bit longer to reach our hotel. The people at the desk were pleasant when we checked in, and didn't mention anything about us being late. We went up to the room before the Sisters transferred our luggage there from the vehicle while I cast our wards in the walls, floor, and ceiling as a precaution. Fortunately there was a steakhouse near the hotel. We each ordered their largest steaks; one to have there and a second one for each of us to take with us later that night. We were in bed by 8:00 that evening for a nap.

"We need to bring some raw meat with us in the future so we have something to eat immediately after we transform," Laura suggested before we went to bed.

"Yes, a good idea!" Lesia agreed. I hadn't said anything but agreed with the twins.

We awoke at around 3:30 in the morning, dressed, and left the hotel by a side door before transferring to the cemetery along with the boxes of steaks in the cooler from our vehicle. The moon was well up by now, but it still had eleven hours before it set.

We removed our clothes in the moonlight and placed them in the cooler along with the steaks in their boxes before we transformed into our Were-forms. We set off for the ranch then, but moved toward the second, smaller house located off of the cross road. We had only observed the area around it earlier that afternoon from the hills behind it.

This time, we moved closer to investigate the house as well as the other buildings near it. We prowled around the barn and stables first. The horses caught our scents and started to panic in their stalls. Two dogs in the farmhouse also started to bark frantically, and soon a light came on in the house. During all of this the Sisters were busy marking the areas near the barn and the stable with their scent before we made our way back toward the hills behind the farmhouse.

We had reached the top of the first hill before two men and the dogs came out of the house to investigate. The men had hand lanterns and guns. The dogs immediately rushed to the area that the Sisters had marked by spraying it. They barked and whined indicating the scented area. The men followed them to investigate what the dogs had found.

On returning to their feet after inspecting the marked area, the men shined their hand lanterns around the area, but saw no paw prints on the hard ground there. They looked off at the hills behind the buildings but could see nothing there in the moon light. They talked for a short time before leashing the dogs and pulling them back into the house. Shortly the lights went out.

The Sisters now headed for the larger house, and I followed. They carefully approached it from downwind so the dogs wouldn't catch our scents too quickly. They were definitely learning. We had only been checking out the main house for a short time, when a large black and tan German Shepherd came tearing around the corner of the house from the kennel behind it. He was barking and snarling as he approached us but pulled up short on seeing the three of us. He was still barking and snarling, however.

I nudged the Sisters, who were in front of me, aside and moved forward to face the dog. I roared and sprang catching him by surprise. My four hundred and twenty pounds bore him to the ground, and I bit into his neck but not hard enough to kill him. He whined in fright and after a few seconds, I released him since I was sure that all of the noise would bring the guards.

To my surprise when I released my hold on him and stood up to leave, the dog leaped up also and tried to attack me again. I swatted him across the face with my claws extended, ripping gouges in his face. Both Sisters leaped onto him and bore him to the ground again. Both bit into his spine along his neck and upper back. The dog whined once and was silent as their powerful jaws broke his spine.

Lights had come on in the house, and the remainder of the dogs had set up a howl on hearing the fight and scenting our presence. A man with a hand lantern and a gun came around the side of the house then also. I leaped out of the shadows of the shrubbery and knocked him down. The gun flew from his hand, and he landed on the ground hard hitting his head and blacking out for a short time.

The Sisters and I headed for the hills and the vegetation on them as fast as our four legs would carry us. We could hear much shouting behind us as we disappeared into the shrubs at the top of the hill. We made our way to the cemetery as quickly as possible.

"We have always hated that particular dog. He was the one the guards always used to terrorize us. He was vicious and ruled the other dogs," Laura told me after we had transformed back into our human-selves.

"He won't frighten anyone else – ever again!" Lesia said with a shiver.

"We should get away from here in case they decide to follow us," I told them, although it was unlikely that they could follow our trail in the dark by moonlight.

"After we eat," both Wives insisted, as they removed the foam boxes from the cooler. It didn't take us long to eat the steaks and replace the boxes in the cooler. We dressed then and transferred back to the hotel. Our room key card allowed us to open the same side door that we had used to leave, and we were soon back in our room. It was a bit after 5:30 in the morning. We all fell into the large bed naked and were soon asleep.

I awoke again around 11:00 that morning. Both Wives were stroking me, and I was as hard as ever.

"Who's first?" I asked seeing them both still naked.

"I am," Lesia answered, as she turned onto her back and pulled me over on top of herself. It was long, slow, and passionate with Lesia this morning. She had several small orgasms along the way, but we finished hard and fast as usual, and Lesia had a massive orgasm, as I filled her with baby batter. She shook and shuddered for many minutes afterward. Laura cleaned me up before starting on her Sister. Lesia came again from her attention and then promptly went to sleep.

Laura kissed and cuddled with me for a time before sucking me back to life, and then pulling me over on top of herself. Laura wanted it hard and fast, but I was still recovering, and it took a awhile. She had numerous small orgasms along the way and nearly passed out from her final mammoth orgasm when I sprayed her insides with baby batter. We both lay there recovering for some time.

When I became aware again, Lesia was just finishing her cleanup of Laura, and the clock in the room indicated that it was 1:30.

"We need to eat again but after we shower," Lesia told me on seeing that I was awake.

"Yes," I agreed. "We need to see if there is a market open today so we can purchase some raw meat," I added. Both Wives smiled at this. We located a place to eat, but I wasn't sure what to call the meal, as our eating habits were off somewhat. We did find a big box store open and purchased six pounds of steaks. They went into the cooler along with some ice that we purchased to keep them cold.

"We still need to return to the ranch this afternoon," Laura told me, when we were back in the vehicle and had put the cooler away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.