Conrad - Cover

Conrad

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The breeze brought the scent of the women to Conrad. The first whiff left him interested, the second left him intrigued. It was several minutes later when he caught the scent of their pursuers.

Caution: This Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Were animal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

The following new character appears in this and other chapters:

Hans

Chief butcher, retired alpha of the Wolf clan, 5'-9" tall, 170 pounds, 50 years old, gray hair and eyes


We stopped in La Barge for fuel and the Sisters checked out the small store where we stopped.

"It's good to see you Conrad," the owner of the fuel stop said as I entered after filling the vehicle. "You been up at the cabin through all of this?" he asked in a friendly manner. "I didn't see you come through."

"Yes, we were trapped there by the storm. It was a lot worse up at the cabin than it appears to have been here," I told him. I had known the old man who ran the fuel stop here for many years and always stopped in to talk with him when I got fuel. I always liked to have a full tank before going up to the cabin in case of trouble.

"We?" he asked looking around for the friends who often came with me.

"Yes, my Nieces were with me, and we weren't prepared for the sudden storm. They made the coats they are wearing while we were trapped. I'll need to restock the cabin when we return the next time," I told him.

"So these girls are your Nieces!?" the owner asked in surprise. "They are right cute girls," he added after looking at them. The Sisters blushed big time on hearing this.

"Yes, we were only going to stay for a few days, and were ready to leave just before the storm hit. They have missed quite a few days of classes by now," I told him.

"Where do they go to school? Near where you live?" he asked.

"Yes, in Kansas near where I live," I told him without being specific while paying for the fuel and the things the Sisters had selected. We were soon back on the road, but stopped to make sandwiches with the bread and mayonnaise the women had gotten and the sliced venison. We had also bought large cups of hot coffee. Laura was back in the front seat now.

We continued south on US 189 to where county road 372 joined it. After turning on to 372, we soon passed the town of Fontenelle. The roads here were in much better condition than the unpaved road from the cabin that we had been on, and we soon reached the intersection of 372 and Interstate 80. The Sisters had changed seats again along the way. Lesia was back in the front seat now.

We reached Rock Springs shortly after that. It was a bit after 4:00 in the afternoon when we arrived. I pulled into the parking lot of the Best Western Rock Springs shortly after that. We registered and were soon in our room. The Sisters fell into a couple of chairs there and looked exhausted. I had never noticed that they were tense or upset on the drive or even in La Barge, but apparently they had been. Driving had taken all of my concentration on the slick roads.

"We made it!" both sighed in relief.

"Of course! The drive wasn't that bad, or did you think that someone or something would stop us?" I asked.

"We feared that the master would have people out looking for us," Laura told me. Lesia hadn't said anything since their first show of relief.

"There is a lot of space out in those mountains. You could be in any part of it, and they would probably have assumed that you perished in the storm," I told them.

"But they wouldn't find any bodies," Lesia worried.

"You could have been attacked by wolves or even mountain lions. They would have consumed your dead and frozen bodies. There would be very little evidence left from that, and it would be very difficult to locate," I assured them. The Sisters visibly relaxed after that, but I had another question for them.

"Would you like to go shopping today or would you rather wait until tomorrow?" I asked them.

"Let's go today. Then we will be able to leave in the morning and be away from here. We don't know where the master or his men are," Laura told me after a few seconds.

"All right. Let's go!" I told them, and we returned to the parking lot and the vehicle. The shopping area wasn't far away and we were soon browsing the various shops there. The Sisters were interested in some warmer blouses and heavier jeans. They were also interested in coats for a time until several women complimented them on their capotes. They still wanted something to go under them in place of the cut down shirts, and I got them some warm jackets that they could wear under the capotes. They each also picked out a nice pair of hiking boots to replace the athletic type of walking shoes they had been wearing.

The next order of business was some night gowns for them and bath robes. Additionally, they needed panties and bras. We also obtained makeup, deodorant, perfume, tooth paste, tooth brushes, mouth wash, hair brushes, combs, and other feminine items in another store. We bought a couple of soft-side rolling suitcases to carry all of the items they had purchased as well as their other clothing.

There was a steakhouse near the stores, and we stopped there for dinner after leaving the packages in the vehicle. We all ordered thick juicy steaks done medium rare. They were great, served piping hot. We even ate some of the vegetables served with them. On returning to the hotel after eating, we were soon ready to turn in early. Before going to sleep, I needed to talk to the women about the rest of the trip.

"From here to my house in Wichita is something over eight hundred miles. Nominally, I can do that in around twelve hours, but it will take longer with the current weather. Depending on the condition of the Interstate, we may need to stop at another hotel or motel on the way there," I told them.

"We understand that. Can we leave early in the morning and try to be there by tomorrow night?" Laura asked.

"We can try that, but again, it will depend on the condition of the roads how fast and how far we will be able to travel," I reminded them.

We were in bed by 9:00 that evening after taking a long hot shower together in the tub / shower arrangement in the bathroom. The Sisters loved it, and I loved rubbing soap on and into their skin for a long time. They washed me before we all got out and dried off. They donned the flannel nightgowns they had purchased before getting in bed. There was some hugging and kissing along with some breast massaging and rubbing against each other in the large bed before going to sleep, but there was no sex tonight, as the Sisters were anxious to be away from the area in case their old master or his men were still here.

We were up by 5:00 in the morning and took care of our morning business before dressing. The women wore their new clothes and boots along with the jackets but had decided to carry the capotes until we were ready to leave. I took the bags out to the vehicle while they waited in the room.

On returning, we went to partake of the free breakfast that the hotel offered. It started at 6:00, and we were the first ones on hand. There were eggs to order, pancakes and sausage among other things. The women added orange juice to our trays, and I got some coffee for us. We had a very filling breakfast before I went to check out.

When I travel, I always carry a couple of credit cards and a large sum of cash in the vehicle, which is warded when I am away from it. I paid the hotel bill in cash and used a compliance spell to insure that the clerk destroyed the credit card receipt that they had started when we checked in and that the card number and my name were removed from their computer. That way the Sisters and I couldn't be traced electronically.

We were out in the vehicle by 7:00 and pulled out of the parking lot. I hit I-80 and headed east for Rawlins and then Cheyenne some two hundred and sixty-six miles away. We pulled into a fuel stop near Cheyenne some four and a-half hours later. The Sisters had changed seats twice along the way. Since it was nearly noon by the time I finished refueling, we stopped for lunch before continuing on.

Following a good lunch, we were back on the road and were soon traveling south on I-25 headed for Denver, a bit over one hundred miles away. Outside of Denver we took 270 to I-70 to avoid the city traffic as much as possible and stopped to top off the fuel just east of Denver. We also picked up some snacks and a thermos full of hot coffee along with three large cups of coffee. The Sisters made some sandwiches from the leftover bread and venison slices. It was past 2:30 in the afternoon when we pulled out again on I-70 heading for Oakley, Kansas.

We were down out of the mountains now and most of the signs of the recent snow were gone. We had been listening to various radio stations all of this time to keep a check on the weather and road conditions ahead of us. We now switched to the recorded music that I had in the vehicle, and the Sisters were soon singing along with some of the older tunes that I had. They seemed very relaxed now that we were well away from Wyoming, and the possibility of their old master finding them.

We cruised down I-70 to Oakley and topped off the fuel again there before continuing east to Salina. Kansas is fairly flat, and we breezed along on the clear roads. It was growing very late before we neared Salina, and I was considering stopping for the night since it was close to 8:00 PM. We did stop for more coffee and to eat in addition to topping off the fuel again. The Sisters were very insistent, however, that they wanted to sleep in my bed tonight and not in some hotel bed.

We turned on to I-135 a couple of miles west of Salina and headed south toward Wichita, an hour and a-half away. Along the way, I gave the Sisters a bit of the history of Wichita. How it began as a trading post, then became a 'cowtown' when the railroad arrived. Later, after the turn of the 20th Century it became 'the Air Capital of the World' with the establishment of a number of aircraft manufacturing businesses there. The city had grown substantially over time and had been the largest city in Kansas for some time.

I wasn't sure if they heard all or even some of what I told them. Despite all of the coffee that we had consumed on the trip, they appeared to be very sleepy, and I was sure that they had dozed for at least a part of my explanation.

Near Wichita, I turned off of I-135 on to State route 96 and took it east around the outskirts of Wichita until it joined State route 400 which is variously known as Kellogg Avenue and U.S. Hwy 54. I continued east on it past Andover and turned off it to where my house was located on four acres of land. It is a two story brick house with five bedrooms and three and a-half baths plus a finished basement. I pulled up in front of the house before saying anything further to the Sisters.

"Ladies, we have arrived!" I told them, but needed to touch each Sister on the shoulder to wake her.

"Are we there?" Laura asked sleepily.

"Yes, we are," I told her and Lesia.

"Good! We're tired," Lesia said sleepily, as she looked around. There wasn't much to see in the dark.

"Shall we go inside?" I asked, and opened the driver's side door admitting a draft of cold air to wake the twins further. They got out also, and we made our way toward the front door. The automatic exterior lights had come on when they sensed movement, and we were able to see our way to the door. I opened it, then turned on the interior lights. Both Sisters stepped inside and were amazed.

"This is a lovely house!" they said looking around at the living room on the right and the dining room on the left.

"Make yourself at home while I get the things from the vehicle," I told them before returning to get their things and the cooler with the venison in it. The Sisters relieved me of their things and waited while I took the cooler and the meat to the basement where I have a large freezer and put the meat away. I would go over it again later.

Back upstairs, I turned the thermostat back to its normal range before I led the Sisters to the second floor and the bedrooms there.

"You know that you don't have to sleep with me," I told them. "There are plenty of bedrooms here."

"No, we will sleep with you," Lesia said and smiled.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, we're sure!" Laura answered and also smiled. I led them into the master bedroom and its ad-joining bath.

"We're too tired to shower tonight," Laura told me with a yawn, as they pulled their new nightgowns and robes from their luggage. They had soon changed and were in bed with the large warm blanket over them. I, on the other hand, decided that I needed another good hot shower. I have a large glass enclosed shower stall since I am a large man and I like my space. I changed into fresh underwear after showering, and was soon ready for the bed also, after brushing my teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.